It Started with an Audition (Celebstars and TheGameMaster)

celebstars

Pulsar
The corridor was busy, full of hopeful people wanting to land a role in a film. What was great about this particular part was that the person didn't need any acting experience. The director wanted someone unknown. This of course brought with it hundreds of girls applying. Once it was narrowed down to ten, everyone was called in for a final audition.

Cara sat there in the chair, next to go in behind the large oak door before her. To her right, there were still four more girls waiting to be seen. Thankfully she wasn't last, she had already been waiting two hours.

"I messed up!" A girl came out, crying, hands shaking in front of her face. Everyone else in the chairs turned to watch the female take the walk towards the exit before they all switched their attention to the left when Cara was called in by an assistant. "Your next...." Being shown in, the door was shut behind her which made her jump. Looking nervous, she stood there as the assistant went up to the man, handing him Cara's file before telling him she was going for her lunch. The two were left alone.

The man was sitting at his desk as the women entered and hadn't bothered to get up. He took the file from the assistant and used it to point to a chair opposite his desk telling her simply to "Sit". And that was it for the next few minutes in the way of conversation. The man sipped a coffee and leafed wordlessly through the information and headshots. There was, as expected, nothing special about her. Of course it didn't matter. What mattered was that they were in fact looking for a star today, but not for the role they had advertised.

Nearby, on a bookshelf a small camera was recording everything that went on. It watched as the man dropped the file on the desk and leaned back clasping his large hands across his stomach. "I'll be honest. You're pretty enough for Hollywood, and every bit talented enough (a lie). The problem is there are three other girls just as good. It's honestly a toss-up, and there's only one way I can think of to make a decision."

The man leaned forward and put his elbows on the desk. "If you're here you should be pretty familiar with the industry. Have you ever heard of the casting couch?"

Taking a seat when instructed, Cara wasn't exactly the most...feminine, her legs were open as she wore her black heels and black leather pants which had a little shine to them. Silver zips ran across her thighs for pockets, she had two on her behind also. The white top was a little baggy, tight across her chest showing off some curves and then being loose around her small stomach.

With her hair smartened up in to a ponytail instead of being down as she normally liked, the girl watched as he went through her file, sipping his coffee as he did so.

Smiling when he said she was pretty enough and talented enough, Cara leaned on her knees with her elbows. "Thank you"

"Oh..OK sure." As he continued to speak though, her brown eyebrows which stood out against her light hair colour lowered. "No...not heard of it before. Is it another Audition after this one?"

Adrain had been doing this a long time. He had learned how to hook the young and impressionable as they arrived looking for their big break. Girls with stars in their eyes and a taste for the finer things that the world had done a poor job of giving them so far. If they believed that they were good enough (which was an easy sell. people love to believe things they want to hear.) but then have that certainty endangered by something as simple as competition it wasn't a far leap to have them doing anything to solidify their position.

The man smiled at her youthful naivety "Something like that. It's definitely a way to get an edge on your competitors." He stood and tugged at his collar, loosening his tie a bit. "This is Hollywood and no one gets anything for free. If you want the part you have to be willing to go the extra mile." As he spoke he crossed over to her side of the desk and leaned against it's dignified oak

"Today going the extra mile means sucking my cock." He told her bluntly.

"I want an edge, I mean, that's what makes people stand out, having that extra little bit." Nodding slowly, her eyes were glued to the man as he stood up, loosing his tie and collar. "Of course, I'll go that extra mile, I promise. I'm yours to command, anything you want." Her hands were flying everywhere, she liked talking with them.

He came around the desk, standing in front of her before leaning on the furniture.

"Um...what?" She was gobsmacked, startled and surprised by his theory. "Suck you off? Are you kidding me?" Standing up, the chair screeched backwards, creating a horrible noise for a split second. Folding her arms against her small chest, the girl was just a little shorter than he was.

"I don't even like guys. I'm gay."

She reacted about how he had expected. It was demeaning, but it was surprising how often it actually worked. He leaned toward the obstinate little tart and crossed his own arms. "I'm not asking you to like it, Miss Delevigne. I'm asking you to open your mouth, get on your knees, and make a career move." He told her, taking his time describing what he wanted her to do.

Standing back to his full towering height the man added "But if you've decided this gig isn't for you, you're free to walk out the door. I'll just put your portfolio over here in file thirteen." He held the folder over the trashcan for emphasis. "Those girls outside looked awfully competitive anyway."

"So what's it going to be?"

Once the man had leaned over towards the 'tart' Cara moved away, taking a step back, her heel catching the chair. The loud girl who was known for talking a lot didn't have an answer to his blunt words, openly speaking about her opening her mouth and getting on her knees to make a career move.

Looking flabbergasted she didn't know where to look, what to say or how to react. All she could do was now listen as he continued further. Those eyes then followed his hand towards the trash. "Those girls...outside I mean. Or even the ones you have seen, how do I know none of them did what your asking me to do? You could just tell them the same and say they would have the part.

"Maybe I would do it if you send them remaining girls outside home?" There was a bit of spirit in Cara.

"Maybe I would do it if you send them remaining girls outside home?" The man couldn't help but smile. He knew as well as she did that that there was no "maybe" to it. She wouldn't have suggested it had she not been prepared to perform. He pressed the button on the intercom and while he waited for the secretary outside to respond he began to unbuckle his pants. It didn't take her long and his belt was still clanking as she chimed in with a "Yes, sir?"

"Jillian, send the other ladies home. Their services will no longer be needed" He made sure to make eye contact with the young woman in front of him as he made his little joke. "Yes sir. I'll make sure they all know, will Miss Delevigne be leaving soon aswell?" The voice on the intercom asked. "I'm allowing her to audition for the part, no calls until she leaves" He told her as he pulled his pants down and freed his thick cock. The secretary acknowledged his instructions and the intercom beeped off leaving the two alone once again.

"Well?"

Cara listened carefully, the voice on the intercom was a little hazy and static, but clear enough to be understood. Eyes lowered to his pants, the belt unfastening in his hands, trying to free himself as he spoke to his secretary.

Once the conversation was over, the young girl saw his cock spring out in to the open air while he said "Well?"

Gulping, feeling nervous and a little repulsed given her preference for the same sex, Cara sighed loudly and put her hands on her hips before running them back over her ass and in to the pockets of the black leather pants. Finally lowering herself on to her knees, his cock was in front of her face and so close to her lips. Raising one hand, it held his manhood and she slowly jerked it before bringing her lips to the head and pecking it.

Opening her mouth, she took the tip and first quarter of his cock inside and it rested on her tongue with her warm breath washing over it.

The minute her small hand touched his erection it throbbed into her soft palm. "That's my girl." He said softly, more to himself than her. He watched her stroke it, her soft lips so close. So close. He imagined them around his cock, he imagined her industriously pumping her face on against him trying her damndest to get the job. He even imagined his secretary walking in unannounced and finding the little starlet on her knees in front of him, too engrossed in her task to know someone was watching her golden hair waving to and fro as she facefucked herself to employment.

He didn't have to imagine very long. As soon as she locked her psuedo-lesbian lips around his manhood he knew she was designed to suck a cock. The way her eyes glared at him beneath her perfect eyebrows, she was begging for a violent facefuck.

"Okay, get on with it. Suck my cock you ambitious little cunt"

With the first quarter of his cock in her mouth, Cara was experiencing giving head for the first time. The young woman looked disgusted at times, gagging on something she didn't want to suck but she did show some great acting skills by smiling at the man, hoping to make it more enjoyable for him.

The blowjob was sloppy and slow with no real rhythm to it. The hand on the base stopped jerking just held the erection upright, pointing it to her lips which ran over the shaft, coating it in saliva.

"Am I good?" Cara looked up and asked with the penis shoved in to her cheek, creating a bulge. With words mumbled she took him out and asked once more. "Am I good enough to get the part?"

Back
Top Bottom