Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Catching Anthro Pokemon

Timmothy Kirkman

Super-Earth
Hello everyone. The following is an older idea i had on another website ages ago. It's set in the world of Pokemon, all the Pokemon are anthros, and that's pretty much it. Nothing else to talk about.

Alright, so maybe i do have a couple of other things to talk about. For a while now, Trainers have started developing more than just friendly relationships with their Pokemon, if you know what i mean. It's become such a big deal all around the world, that the new minimum required age you must be before becoming a Trainer is 18, as the police have since lost all control over the subject.

As for the story, it's pretty much the same as the game/show, except with adult content, and anthro Pokemon. Now for those of you who are interested in this idea, the story/smut ratio for this idea will be anywhere from 25/75, to almost no story at all, and all the smut you could ask for.

As for character options, you can either play as a Trainer, or an Anthro Pokemon. I must ask that you leave any non anthro Pokemon out of this story, for obvious reasons. And one other thing i want to mention, is that you cannot start off with (or as) a legendary Pokemon, and i don't want to see anyone catching one anytime soon. Those guys and gals can be caught when we're all about 50 additions or more inward.

Back
Top Bottom