Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Apologies

DevilEyes

Moon
I apologize to anyone I was roleplaying with or to those I who are still awaiting for a response/starter. Due to school, work, and family things have been quite hectic. My computer recently crashed, as well, making it difficult for me to get on since it hasn't been working properly since the crash. I'm waiting for wireless internet, so I can begin to use my laptop.

I am still interested in all of my unanswered roleplays and the such, and will be answering all of them hopefully by the end of tonight but it might go on until tomorrow as well.

As far as other absences, I might not be on everyday. I try to be, but it is sometimes difficult because of my busy schedule. I will try my hardest to answer everyone at least every day or two.

If I owe you a response or a starter and you think I might have forgotten about it or etc, please do not wait to PM me.

Sincerely, DevilEyes

PS. I'm still accepting roleplayers. I'm always up for a good roleplay.
Please visit my thread HERE.​

My apologies to all!

I haven't been on for close to three weeks. ;S

I am dearly sorry to all those who were roleplaying with me and still are awaiting a response.

I've been away on a community service trip to Peru; which I go on often (or usual outtings involving volunteering/ service).

I had told some people I was going away, but there are a few I forgot.

Again, my apologies.

I'M BACK NOW! :)

Back
Top Bottom