Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Omni-Spring Pleasure Center

Timmothy Kirkman

Super-Earth
Hello everyone. Another random idea i just thought of recently, set in our current era, but with perhaps a bit more technological advances than what we have right now. And also furs.

Isolated from the rest of the world on a large island lies a facility known only by the people who work there, and the people who fund it, as the Omni-Spring Pleasure Center, which has been working on many strange and unique spring ideas for the pleasure of others.

In addition to the gigantic hot spring they have in the back of the 50 story tall building that lies between the two 1000+ story tall mountains in the center of the island, they also have what outsiders would often call some pretty strange ideas for springs inside the main building, such as a cold spring, which is kept just above freezing temperatures at all times. There's also a jello spring, for people who want a little more jiggle in their lives as they relax. And there also exists a cum spring, for those who enjoy the feeling of bathing in other peoples juices.

There are also plenty of other spring ideas inside, as well as ones that still need to be tested in the deepest parts of the complex. Like rule 34, if it exists, there will be a spring made for those who want to bath in it. In addition, the staff are available around the clock to help you out with whatever you need, even if it's something on the sexual side of things.

In any case, for anyone who would be interested in working on this project with me, you should know that there will be very little story, if not no story at all, and will focus mostly on romance and smut. In addition, as stated in the beginning, you may play as a human, fur, or something in between.

With all that said, if anyone is interested in working with me on this, then please let me know, and I'll get to work on it once enough people become interested.

Zeth said:
Out of all your ideas, this is the best. I am interested.

Thanks, that means a lot to me. Now we just need at least one more person to be interested before i can feel comfortable with creating the character profile and RP threads.

Great! I'll go set up the character profiles and actual Open RP Forum. Expect to see them listed down below once i get them ready.

Link to Character Profiles: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=75454&pid=1874774#pid1874774

Back
Top Bottom