Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Foot Fetish Club

Timmothy Kirkman

Super-Earth
There's an old mansion outside the city limits, where people with foot fetishes have been known to frequent, but only those with foot fetishes know this information. They gather there on set dates and enjoy all that the mansion, and all that the other people there have to offer.

The mansion itself is three stories tall, with more than enough space inside for everyone who goes there. It has a wine cellar, which has a fine selection of drinks stashed away, and the third floor is the attic, which hasn't been gone through in years. Who knows what could be hidden up there.

The front of the mansion has a garden, which has two large hedge mazes on either side of a large path leading up the the front door, and at the center of each maze is a fountain area, where people can dip their tired and sore feet after walking around for so long.

Behind the mansion lies the swimming pool, circular in shape, and over 100 feet wide all the way around, and it gets up to 20 feet deep the closer you are to the center. Nearby is a hot tub large enough for a dozen people, a BBQ grill for cookouts, and a large shed containing a sauna, also fit for a dozen people.

Those willing to join must fill out the following information.

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Sexuality: (This only applies to sex, not when other people want to have fun with your feet)

Race: (Human, fur, or something in between)

History: (Optional)

Anything Else: (Optional)

And now for the rules of the story.

First: The point of view for this story is set in the first person.

Second: Death of any characters is not allowed.

Third: Please use decent grammar and punctuation.

Forth: While i both know and understand that everyone has a life IRL, i would like to keep this story moving along as smoothly as possible. Therefore, there will be a time limit of three days for everyone's turns. If you feel you can't add something on your turn, please let me know so i can hand it over to the next person in line.

Back
Top Bottom