Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scarlet Heroes: Against the Red Tide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon returning to the temple Leda was greeted by the town and hailed a hero. Though she would not to get to rest on her laurels. The head priestess of the temple took her aside the next day. "Leda my child, as you know you are a Cleric. You can do miracles on the spot that takes a temple an entire day to perform. Sadly, that means only you are qualified to deal with this new threat. A red tide Cult is rumored to be in the area. We can not let them bring the red tide into the island. You must find this cult and destroy it. Please make all your preparations before leaving though. Any questions?" said the high priestess.

Leda was glad they were happy to see her return, even if she was only partially victorious in her conquest. Although as they celebrated, she noticed the head Priestess appearing before her, pulling her aside. She followed along, listening to the explanation. She knew about the Red Tide, it was what had all forced them there to begin with. "Of course." She nodded, bowing her head. "I will finish my preperations and then I will leave right away." She said, understanding instantly how serious this was as she headed off towards her private quarters to prepare her gear before she headed out.

When Leda got to her quarters there was a knock at the door. "Leda it is me Abel," replied the voice on the other side. Abel was the young and handsome black smith of the village. He had a soft spot for Leda and would always offer to fix up her gear when she returned to town. He was also very hot.

Leda heard the knocking on the door, finishing her bag up quickly, she went to open it, seeing the handsome, young blacksmith standing outside. "Abel! I was just about to go see you." She smiled, letting the door slide open to invite him in. "Come, I thought maybe you could take a look at my dagger? Something feels off about it." She explained, although the sway in her hips would tell him something else as she let the door shut behing him.

Abel gave a quick nod and said,"yes of course." He moved to Leda like he was going to check the Dagger. "Ah I think it is your armor being off to be honest," he said with a sly smile. He begins to fiddle with the straps of her armor. "These straps seem to be too tight. Best to get this off and have a look, Leda," said Abel in a professional tone. The only hint you get that he isn't truely serious is he leans over and tries To kiss Leda while undoing the armor straps.

Leda nodded, letting him look at the dagger, or at least check on it. Though it seemed his mind was like her's, she let him fiddle with her armor. "Sure, Abel." She said, not minding it at all as she let him undo the straps. She didn't offer much resistance when he pushed in to kiss her, the attention felt nice as she pressed in to kiss him back while she felt her armor sliding off her body, leaving her in a long tunic and pants only, her hands moving for his shirt. "You shouldn't let this restrict your work." She whispered against his lips as she removed it.

It was a fun game they played. He would remove her clothes and she would take off his. Abel's shirt peeled away without resistance. Underneath the shirt was a muscular chest and abs, glistening with sweat slightly from the forge's heat. The kiss broke from Leda's lips and started to go down her neckline. "So right you are Leda," Abel said. His nimble hands working to undue her pants. "I think we will have to measure along here," he said caressing her toned thighs. Abel was a leg man, legs and ass.

Leda loved their game, seeing his muscular body being revealed to her, she gasped as she felt his lips along her neck. She let her hands move to caress his chest, easily noticing the light sweat he brought with him, knowing it was from the forge. It was then she felt her pants loosen, sliding down on their own before feeling his hands caressing her toned thighs, making her moan softly. "I should help you find something proper to measure with." She whispered to him, her hands moving down over his abs to begin undoing his pants, leaving her the only one wearing anything, the tunic she wore beneath her armor to keep it from clinging to her bare skin.

Abel snickered as she undid his pants. He stepped out of them and was now bare to her. His cock standing proudly at the sight of Leda's splendid form. He broke the kiss to peel of Leda's tunic. Now they were both bare to each other. "On the table. Let me get a proper look at you," said Aldon clearing a work table. He sat Leda on the table and begin to kiss along her calf. The kisses continued along her calf to her thigh. Right before reaching her woman hood he inhaled Leda's scent deeply. By the 9 he missed her. Aldon then leans forward and thrusts his tongue inside, he began to lick frantically. Like she was the best thing he ever tasted.

Leda enjoyed seeing him naked in front of her, he was always so impressive as she lifted her hands, letting him peel the tunic off, revealing her breasts and upper body to him. She moved towards the table as he cleared it, her arms moving to his upper arms, feeling the bulging muscles as he lifted her up on the table, leading her to spread her legs for him. "Go on, take all the time you need." She told him, her voice hinting at the lust running through her mind as she gasped when he begun kissing up her calf and inner thigh. She'd missed his touch, she was shivering even before he got halfways up her thigh, making her moan as he pushed in to lick her, the sudden pace taking her by surprise as she lifted her legs to let them rest over his shoulders, giving him better access to her.

Abel continued his assault on sweet Leda. Deep kisses then converted to licks. From broad strokes like a paint brush at first, to more precise and tracing licks like a pencil. His hand were not idle either. One hand slipped his index finger. He commented,"You're so tense. Have you been neglected Sweet Leda?" Abel slipped his middle finger in as well and began to diddle her. His mouth seeking out Leda's clit and giving it hard lick.

Leda enjoyed the way he teased her and played with her, feeling his mouth and tongue around her folds, making her back arch, her legs lifting up lightly against his back, she could feel the finger suddenly slipping inside her, catching her by surprise, she tensed up. And his question, she couldn't help but moan for him, her head falling backwards. "I haven't had time, Abel." She admitted, her hips showing him how much she craved his touch, rocking lightly against the finger he had inside her. "Fuck. You know how to get me worked up." She moaned in admittance to him.

"Mmmmhmmm," Abel hummed in agreement. He lapped Leda's juices with fervor. But it wasn't enough. He wanted to feel her again. He was craving her touch as much, if not more, then she craved his.

Abel would then pull away from her and stood up. Leda would then feel his hot and hard cock head press at her wet entrance. "Ready?" he asked first. With her blessing, Alton then pushed in to her like a sword sliding into a new Sheathe.

Leda cried out as he lapped her juices up with fervor, the light roughness was just what she needed as she felt him taking care of her. Although it wasn't long before she felt him pull back, her head shaking, lips mouthing 'no no no' as she wanted more. Until her lips curled into a goofy smile, feeling the hot head of his cock pressing against her wet folds. She could look straight at him, nodding. "Take me Abel." She could barely manage to say it before she felt him sliding into her, filling her out. It'd been so long since he'd stretched her like this, making her cry out, her hands moving to grasp his shoulders, clinging to him while he sunk into her tight embrace.

Take her he did, the stiffness of his shaft filling her and sending waves of warm, moist pleasure through him as Leda's inner walls caressed and held his shaft, the sense of her form clinging to his own enrapturing and driving him draw back his erection before sliding it forth again, the motion repeating itself slowly at first and building in intensity as their lovemaking continued, her joyous cries as logs on the fire of his passion driving him on and on to bring them both even greater pleasure with each thrust into her depths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom