sub artist looking for femdom IM Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

jundalo

Meteorite
Hello, I'm pretty new to this, but I decided to bite the bullet and see how this would go.

I'm looking for someone or several someones to roleplay with over a chat client called trillian while I illustrate what I'm able. A friend of mine introduced me to this program a week ago and... this is where my mind went. :blush:

I'm looking for some casual fun while IM'ing. Specifically a female partner (I don't care if you're a female IRL) in some femdom/light humiliation. I'm into ENF/CFNF (Embarrassed Nude Female and Clothed Female Nude Female) and all the trimmings that overlap with that. Humiliation, femdom, collars, public nudity, forced orgasms... basically light exhibitionism.

I enjoy scenarios where characters get their comeuppance, and I'm looking for someone to punish me.

For added fun, I'll be drawing this too via the chat client. You can see an example in the second post.

Fandoms: I'm not really into much. I enjoy Warcraft and Overwatch. I like light hearted, cartoony, fantastical settings, but I'm open to discussing accommodations. Furries, etc.

PM me if you're interested... :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom