Butt Breaking Zombie Anal RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessicanal

Meteorite
Ok so this idea/set up i have is kind of based on something from The Walking Dead. Early on in the series there's a part where Michone has two "pet" zombies, they have no arms and no bottom jaw so they're completely harmless and they keep her safe from the Zombies.

My idea is that in the scene i have two of my own "pets" but i've found two with 12 inch cocks :) The way i use them is that i make one "stand guard" while i lay the other one down and straddle it and use it to please myself by taking its cock in my ass :)
i was imagining that you and a group of guys come across me in the middle of a forest in an open clearing, i have my "guard" tied to a tree near by while the other is laying on its back in the dirt and i have a few inches of its 12 inch cock in my ass as i slowly bounce up and down on it. You and your group decide that since i'm such a nasty dirty little whore, you're going to find some zombies with INSANELY huge monster cocks to do some real damage to my ass and make sure it never works properly again :) Your group splits up, half go looking for the zombies as the other ones plan to take out my guard and then confront me :)
Before there's any dialouge in the scene i want the zombie i'm riding to be 12 inches deep inside of my ass and i want your group to make its head EXPLODE! :)

I know this is a really kinky idea but it's a fantasy of mine and i'd really like to do it with some good roleplayers! :)
If you have any questions about the scene feel free to ask me, my idea is the basic set up so if you like you can jump straight into the scene when you message me :)
My favorite place to roleplay is over Yahoo IM so make sure you add me and send me a message if you have it!
Yahoo ID: Jessicanal69

Hope i'll be hearing from you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom