Story driven F/M, F/F ~adventure time, anime, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drowzy

Witch Body
Hey peeps!
Drowzy here, thanks for checking out my requests thread.
Looking for a few solid people to play with,
but first a few things about me:

What I want:
+ I only play through PMs
+ 3rd person PoV only
+ Please do not try and talk to me outside of this site
+ I am looking for someone to match my effort in posts. It's not necessary to always match my length but I do expect you to give me something to work with
+ I'm hoping to post 2-3 times a week at least, and will let you know if I can't respond for a few days, and I expect the same consideration from you
+ long form, story driven game with a focus on character development and complexity
+ While I enjoy kink and BDSM elements, I want sexual relationships to make logical sense given the framework of the characters
+ Intelligence and humor is huge for me, both in the characters and in writing style
+ I like to play tomboys and bad-asses on equal footing with their counterparts. My range for character is pretty wide within that category, I just don't want to play ultra feminine characters.
+ I only play OCs (with exception to League of legends and adventure Time), but I'm open to discussing if you want to play a cannon for your character
+ While I don't like romance to be forced, it's something I'd prefer to develop, I'm not looking for anything psychologically abusive or purely sexual
+ on that note I'm stressing plot over smut with plenty of build up

What I DON'T want
- dom/sub or master/slave relationships
- underage characters
- scat, urine, vore, furries, beastiality

PAIRINGS:
Knight [m or f]/ Princess (craving an f/f pairing)
Bounty hunter / smuggler
Healer [m or f] is you/ Warrior [f] is me
Vampire/ Human
Kidnapper/ Hostage (the idea being that they would bond, not a non con)

UNIVERSES!
---Avatar the last Airbender--- OCs (craving)
--- Bleach--- OCs (Craving)
---Fullmetal Alchemist--- OCs
---Attack on Titan--- OCs
---X men--- OCs, mutant school
---Adventure Time--- (Currently craving Marceline and Bubblegum)
Either of us can play:
Marceline
Bubblegum
Huntress Wizard
Flame Princess
Betty
Ice king/ simon
Magic Man/ Normal Man
Finn (at 17)
Marshall Lee
---League of Legends---
((too many characters to list, chat me up with ideas. My favorite characters to play would be shyvana, nidalee, Riven, Lux, and elise but I'm pretty open, it's a big game))

LETS BUILD A UNIVERSE ~ mix and match style!
generes:
---Fantasy, sci-fi, western, horror, martial arts, revenge, adventure, urban
settings:
---Space, dungeons and dragons esque, alien planet, post apocalyptic, apocalyptic, fuedal, cities, alternate dimensions
Spice:
---Magic powers, genetic mutations, immortality, a mysterious new race of beings, portals opening, dragons, giants, gangs, magic weapons, artifacts, competing corporations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom