Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yu-gi-oh anyone?

wiki234

S.L.U.T
Just wondering if anyone here plays yu gi oh, I just started to get back into it and I managed to build my first deck and I have a complete second one though I need some opinion on what cards I could replace or take out, if anyone asks then I can put my deck list of the new deck im building

One of my favorite techniques is stalling. Employing SpiritReaper or Marshmallon really helps as it frustrates most players who rely on brute force cards with high ATK. Pair up Marshmallon with Marshmallon Glasses and you could really annoy people, while you gather cards for tributing and getting the higher leveled monsters out. An array of spell and trap cards to protect your defensive line helps you endure longer.

Are you playing with physical cards or on an internet gaming website? Access to cards really affects the sort of deck you can build, unless you literally have hundreds.

Play with real cards, The first deck I made was my own design of a regular Ghostrick deck, the search with jiangshi + synchro summons is amazing with this deck, I just stall the board with my level ones that negate any direct attack or a targeted monster attack then I use those for my suynchros, I run two pairs of number 13 and 31 and I run a lion heart as my level 1 Xyz

Right now I'm trying to build an ultimate insect deck, though it's like a 60 card though >,<

Here's my deck list

ultimate insect rank up deck list:

Main (60)

Monsters (30):
1x Anti-Aircraft Flower
2x Cross-Sword Beetle
2x Digital Bug Centibit
1x Digital Bug Cocoondenser
1x Gigaplant
3x Howling Insect
2x Infernity Beetle
2x Metal Armored Bug
1x Mother Spider
2x Pinch Hopper
2x Primitive Butterfly
2x Ultimate Insect LV1
3x Ultimate Insect LV3
3x Ultimate Insect LV5
3x Ultimate Insect LV7

Spells (14):
2x Bug Matrix
2x Insect Armor with Laser Cannon
2x Insect Barrier
2x Insect Imitation
1x Insect Neglect
1x Spiders' Lair
2x Swords of Concealing Light
2x Terraforming

Traps (16):
2x Barrel Behind the Door
2x Call of the Haunted
2x Chain Dispel
2x DNA Surgery
1x Lair Wire
1x Magic Cylinder
2x Mirror Force
2x Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
2x Trap Reclamation

Extra (14)

1x Daigusto Emeral
1x Digital Bug Rhinosebus
2x Inzektor Exa-Stag
1x Number 11: Big Eye
1x Number 13: Embodiment of Crime
2x Number 20: Giga-Brilliant
1x Number 31: Embodiment of Punishment
1x Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula
1x Number 74: Master of Blades
1x Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon
2x Underground Arachnid

Side (15)

3x Dark Spider
2x Flying "C"
3x Golden Ladybug
2x Advance Force
2x Adhesion Trap Hole
1x Magic Cylinder
2x White Hole

Oh, I do love me some Yugioh...
Like, it's intrinsically tied with my roleplaying experience, both since the first experience I had in roleplay took place on a fantasy ygo card making forum, and because I joined a ygo academy rp forum a little after that.

I love love love Gishkis.

Tell me when things in this conversation shift torward online play, and maybe while I am babysitting over the weekend... I can use their wifi to maybe play a few.

As far as deck building goes, I'm inexperienced with more recently added cards and also entirely unsure of what the Current ban/limited rulings are. If you need help with deciding if you should use a certain card, or replacing a banned card, I can probably help you figure it out. Other than that, I'm a pretty big one-trick-pony. I don't even care that any deck that banishes technically fucks me hard. It's still the most fun I ever have when dueling.

Welp. That's my bit, anyway.

I don't know what half of your spell/trap cards do, but you should perhaps add some spell/trap counters as well? To not only protect your own spell/trap cards but to take a secondary offense against your opponent. Mystical Space Typhoons, De-Spells, Magic Jammer, etc., they all serve a useful purpose in disabling their cards and ensuring a safe battle zone for your monsters to attack without worry of getting Mirror Force'd and such.

Also, I would advise you drop a Swords of Concealing Light card. One is usually enough, especially in the beginning. I find it's a double edge sword as your opponent can also stack up his side of the field as well while you take cover. Best to limit these sort of mutual effects.

If you guys like to play online, I used to play quite heavily on the Dueling Network (duelingnetwork.com).

Some of them are damn good counter traps and spells,

I have a combo in that deck that makes your opponents monster insect type with Dna surgery then I can play insect barrier and my opponent can never attack for the whole game :D

I might try that site, do you have to download? And do you get all the cards to build whatever deck, I could play with you maybe

You don't have to download anything and yes there is a deck constructor with all cards available!

Sorry for the delay I... Forgot. Lol.

As for playing on duelingnetwork, I am totally game next time I am staying somewhere with internet (tonight, maybe)

I am also really fond of anime-esq Yugioh rp. Just putting that out there. Doesn't have to go anywhere.

Not gonna lie, I have the game for the XB1 "Legacy of the Duelist."

Got 3 decks that I call my favorites:

Have a classic Egyptian God deck (it's a pain to summon them though; trying to get more cards to cut down the time). Paired with Mound of the Bound Creator, they're nigh-indestructible (even against cards like Mirror Force and Dark Hole).

My Machine deck that has made more than its fair share of people rage-quit (mostly because of my troll Fusion Monster, Ignition Beast Volcannon).

And finally, a Dragon deck that I can probably call my most successful. Have Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon, Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and White Stone of Legend to continuously pull them out and revive them. Not to mention Genesis Dragon just in case things go south, haha.

Haven't heard of dueling network though...Might have to give that a look.

Hey Raz.

DN is really easy to set up on, simple. Works fairly well. You gotta do things yourself like irl, while some clients for dueling online will sometimes automate card effects. Dueling Network forgos that for simplicity, so that's the only draw back.

Can I add in that Yugioh works in Tabletop Simulator? Only $10, until 7/4! (4/7 for you filthy freedom hating Non-Americans XD)

Lol I've seen someone play that sim once just to mess around like throw the cards and stuff and flip the table a lot XD

I found a DAMN AMAZING cyber dragon, blue eyes, and raid raptor build found a decent red eyes and pendulum odd eyes build

Been playing my raid raptor a lot to test and its a damn good turbo build, a lot of the time I get 2-3 rank up cards and 2 level 4 or 1-2 strix

Without strix I need 3 rank up cards and with strix I need 2 astral or 1 skip

These are to turbo summon the boss monster ultimate falcon which is super retareded

3200 beat stick, can't be the target or be destroyed by spell cards, unaffected by raigeki and other stuff and it has 2 retarded abilities that trigger on both players end phase

-opponent takes 1000 if they have no monsters
- all monsters of opponent lose 1000 attack permanently

I've gotten an ultimate falcon first turn most of the time with either of those combos

Looks like Evigishki Zealgigas can still pop him off the field. Lol.

I love it when monsters are not immune to monster card effects.

Actually falcon is immune for example to castel or silent ark, silent ark can't take my falcon and castel can't bounce him back to the extra deck

I was in the top 400 at one point on Dueling Network and online Yu-Gi-Oh site but I've stopped since Pendulum came out.

Gonna try to bring this back also needing help and some info

-how do I play paleozoic
-is predaplant good, the boss monster and the fusions are fun and epic and best way to put counters fast with monsters.

I made the online deck for predaplant, sometimes I win or lose I dont really know how to combo them accept that i know how to summon the boss monster and cholera

I could give a list for it

[size=-2] I don't know much about the Paleozoic monsters. No mask of darkness, threatening roar, negate attack, different dimension capsule, dimensional prison, swords of revealing light, dimensional wall, enemy controller, magician of faith or riryoku? Sixty cards is a bit much, 50 or 45 deck is the way to go. You want to be able to gain access to your key cards, a little faster. [/size]

[size=-2]I see, so your new deck consists of forty cards? Regarding predaplants, what do you want to know? Counter-actig them would required the use of vanity's empress and xyz monsters, since they don't have levels. Aside from counteracting them and the fact that they are used by Yuuri in the anime and it relies heavily on special summoning, so cards like solemn judgment will come in handy, that's as far as the knowledge in that specific area goes.[/size]

Just did something hilarious playing my preda plant

*summons dracostepelia*
*opponent uses castel to bounce back*
*draco monster effect during either turn adds a preda counter that negates monster effect , so negates castels effect*
*kills castel*

Back
Top Bottom