MxF, FxF, FxFuta, Etc Looking for Kinky Partner, Always Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaJi

Dust
my f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/dajitheroleplayer

pm me if interested in any or if you have an idea you think I might be interested in based on my f-list

** = craving
+ = the role I’d like to play

pairings with plots

priest x schoolgirl
my character is a devout catholic schoolgirl. church every sunday, prayers every night before she goes to bed, the works. recently, for a minor transgression she feels she's made, she goes to her church late one night to talk to the priest, your character. my character is willing to do anything to absolve herself of her sins, and your character is not a saint - locked in a church late at night with a beautiful teenage girl willing to do anything a priest tells her to? It's almost too much ..
kinks specific to this roleplay: rosary beads as anal beads, fucking with a crucifix

best friend f x best friend f **
my character and your character have been best friends since high school. now, they attend different colleges, but still keep in contact. It’s their first summer home and as two 18 year old girls do, they decide to get blackout drunk and high with my character’s cousin. The thing is, your character has a very low tolerance – she’s a lot drunker than my character, and a lot hornier. Before my character realizes what’s happening, she’s got a lapful of best friend – and she’s not sure she doesn’t like it. Cue a night of absolutely drunken first time lesbian sex between two best friends, which may or may not include the cousin – choice is yours.

primal man x primal woman **
our characters have been speaking to each other online for months when they finally decide to leave civilization behind them for good and begin a new life deep in the woods. No clothing, no language – just bare, basic instinct, a lot of grunting and a lot of creative sex.
kinks specific to this roleplay: watersports, (possible) beastiality, female rimming male

pairings without plots

anthro (f or m) x human (f)

anthro x anthro

futa x f+

white woman+ x nonwhite man in racist environment

bbw sister+ x just out of jail brother/father

fandoms and ideas

the elder scrolls

argonian adventurer (m) x nord marketseller+ (f)
my girl is bored with her life as a stall seller in Windhelm, and the gruff Argonian adventurer that sometimes sells her things – well, she’s got a thing for him, and the fact that every other Nord in Windhelm is disgusted by Argonians and Khajiits? Even better.

Kinks specific to this roleplay: oviposition. I’d love to try and work out how that would work between an Argonian and Nord – I assume his cock is reptilian and she’ll probably lay eggs.

pokemon

trainer+ (f) x pikachu

trainer+ (f) x gardevoir (f)

etc, anything, but preferably including the pokemon!

smite

arachne x aphrodite+

futa kali x any goddess+

athena+ x arachne (or medusa)

kumbhakarna x aphrodite+

zhong kui x jing wei+

honestly, or anything, any pairing.

I'm interested in the pairings without plots, either anthro M x human F or anthro M x anthro F is good enough for me. I don't have an F-list do to my account being lost somehow, but i do have a K-list if you want to check that out. Let me know if you're interested.

http://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=9059

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom