Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CELEBFUN: The Production costs: with Rachel Riley

I thought I'd try out some first person naughtiness. If anyone would like to expand on a story and turn it into a third person interactive RP, checkout my O/O's and let me know.

Title: The Production Costs!
Celebrity names: Rachel Riley
Author: JackStalker
Features: MF, fingering, sex, anal, rough, spanking, reluctance.
Disclaimer: This fictional story was written for entertainment purposes only. It’s to be viewed by those aged 18+ only

rrrrrr1111.jpg

I watched her ride into the car park of the studio with a unashamed admiration, her tight young body bound up in a blue dress which showed off just enough of her legs, as they span the pedals of the bicycle she rode, to give my hard on just a little more hardness. She pulled up next to me and gave me a smile, one which I returned as I stopped leaning against the bonnet of my black merc and began walking towards her.

“Mr Jones? You’re early aren’t you?” she said with a cheeky grin, a grin which faded as I reached her. Powerful hands hauled her off the bike, which went crashing to the ground, and span her around. Another shove and she was stumbling on her heels towards the car, tripping and sprawling across the bonnet, where she turned to look at me with a quizzical look on her face and eyes which were wide. “What.. I don’t understand..” she started. My only response was to unzip my trousers, exposing a long thick cock which was already weeping pre cum at the site of her. “Jack? Wait.. what…?”

I stepped up to her, grasping her dress and lifting it up to bunch about her waist. I gave a nod of approval at the sight of her slit, unfettered by panties, smooth as a schoolgirls and already moist. “Jack!” she sad again, her hands pressing against the bonnet so that she could lift her face away from the still warm surface. “What are you doing. We have a deal, remember?” she said hesitantly, her eyes on mine, a small smile still on her face. “Everyday before filming you get to have me, up against the count down board. Hands on the corners, feet wide apart.. We never…”

I slapped her ass, a loud resounding smack that echoed through the car park. She squealed loudly, her squeal disintegrating into a moan as it always did. The signals rushing through her nerves to her brain told her the same thing they always did. Spanking meant she was going to get a good fucking. And that was something her small brain was able to accept, even long for.

“There are a dozen girls as hot as you and a lot younger, all waiting to take on a role in television. You know as well as I do…” SMACK! That you SMACK! Only have this job SMACK! Because I get to fuck your tight young cunt SMACK! Whenever the fuck I want to.” I growled at her, placing one hand on her back to pin her down as I tanned her buttocks. Her small delicate fingers clawing at the bonnet until she was able to grasp onto a widescreen wiper, steadying herself as her legs parted and she squirmed beneath my disciplining hand.

“”Normally I wait until you get in. But it’s been a long weekend and I need to fuck you now.” I snarled. “It’s going to be an hour before anyone else gets here, so shut the fuck up with the complaints. You know what you want. You want this job and the fame it gives you and you want my cock. So spread your legs and beg for it.” I told her, leaning over her to grab a handful her hair as she turned to look at me over her shoulder. “And the name is Mr Jones. Not Jack. Show some respect or I’ll fuck it out of you, slut.” I leaned further over, planting a powerful and uncompromising kiss on her lips, one which she instinctively responded to as her cunt lips peeled slowly open from the force of me pressing her into the care, the folds exposing the wet slit which had been concealed, smearing her filthy secretions upon the hot metal.

“Yes Mr Jones.” she gasped out, keeping her hands flat against the bonnet now, releasing the wipers as I shoved her dress up into a thick bundle about her waist and spat on her ass crack. Her heels scratched at the ground where they could barely reach as I gave my cock a few strokes, before slapping the head down against a globule of spit resting on her asshole. The bulbous knob eased down to her filthiest entrance, pausing as I nudged it up against her tight bud, before it slid down to her cunt lips. I could feel the wet heat of her slot bathing my cock head and it sent shivers of lust and rampant desire surging through me.

A delicate hand whipped back, grasping at my cock as her fingers bound around it. “Please.. Please Mr Jones. My boyfriend… he knows when you’ve been fucking my pussy. It gets so stretched out.. I managed to convince him that I’d been using a toy. A big one. But if it happens again so soon…” she looked back at me with imploring eyes. “Please, can you put it in my…Um… my other hole?” she asked.

I responded with a slap to her ass, then another, then another, she closed her eyes and hung her head down, mewling and shaking with each impact, lifting her hips to force her ass into my hand as she bit her lip and moaned out. “You want me to fuck your ass, you filthy little cunt?” I hissed. My hands grasped her ass cheeks, my thumbs sinking into the spit soaked indentation of her pucker. Spreading apart her rim as they drove into her. Another globule of spit splattered against it.

“Yes… please Mr Jones. I want to keep my job… and your cock it…it feels so good in there.” she whispered quietly, I think she knew that I couldn’t last long in her ass or her mouth, from previous sessions with me. And out here, exposed in the car park, it was sound reasoning.

Her body stiffened, then tried to relax, as her mouth opened and a long drawn out mewling whimper emitted from her lips. Her eyes rolled back into her skull a little and a silent scream, strangled at birth, tried to fall from her mouth as I drove my cock into her ass. The fat head soaked up the spit and secretions to lube her rim, force it open and then burrow deep into her anal tract. Her rectum was stretched and deformed in one foul and brutal thrust as I forced a stroke into her which took my massive cock almost half the distance to her bowels in a single calculated thrust.

“God help me… fuuuccckkk!” I gasped out, pulling back and trying again. Her head hung down, her forehead against the bonnet and her hands clawing at the metal to either side as her legs slid apart further. I forced another stroke into her, three quarters in now, then another, then another, slowly fucking open her ass with each thrust as she failed her hands and shook from the anal ravaging I was delivering to her.

“Oh god…you’re so hard…” she squealed, a whimpering and shuddering tone of voice as she squirmed and felt my cock pierce deep into her rectal channel. Her panting and strained voice struggling to make itself heard as a steady thump of thrusts hammered her into the bonnet. “That’s right Rachel, but I know your dancer boyfriend is likely half gay anyway, likely can’t get it up as good for a girl.” I said with cruel delight as I looked down and watched my slick shaft vanish balls deep into her anal portal, withdrawing then driving forth again. It was viciously tight, like a virgins cunt on her eighteenth birthday, but it felt impossibly hot and wet as it strangled my cock each time I bottomed out in her furnace of a fuck sheath.

The steady thump of my ten inch bastard of a cock drilling open her rectum sent surges o lust and Adrenalin through me. My hands reaching out to grip her hair tight and bend her back at a harsh angle, my hips moving like a piston to force her open and take every damn inch of my shaft as it wrecked her tiny little ass hole with each thunderous thrust. “And you, Rachel, are always so fucking tight back there. I own that fucking hole now, don’t I bitch. No one else gets to fuck you there, right.” I hissed. “MmFfHGGHH!!” was her only reply, coupled with a nod as she lifted up her ass unexpectedly to drive it back onto a forward thrust. My cock kissing her bowels as it filled her to the balls, her eyelids fluttering as her muffled and self strangled words bled into incoherence as she let out a long deep groan, before allowing herself to be fucked back into the hood.

Each thrust was now stroking my cock deep into her rectum, the force of downward penetration mashed her mound into the metal beneath her, trapping her clit against it as I saw in and out of her ass. The action massaging her nub as she slid a hand down between her legs, beneath her body, to stroke at her clit as I ass fucked her.

I grabbed her arm, pulling her hand free, moving up to dominate her as I crawled into her. I took control of both of her hands, wrenching them back behind her to pin them in the small of her back with one hand while the other slapped her ass harder. “You fucking come when I tell you to Rachel, not when you decide to frig one out. A man doesn’t let his slut finger herself to an orgasm while he’s fucking her, that’s what my cock is for you little bitch.” I hissed, giving her a few hard and fast thrusts now, showing her tight ass the same mercy I would have shown an eighteen year old virgin.

None.

Her ass was almost too much now, my cock pulsing and throbbing with each thrust. I stopped, holding it inside her, feeling the thick girth roasting away inside her boiling anal duct as I reached down to trail my nails up one leg, then the other, careful not to leave scratches where they would be seen. Her ass was another matter though, she’d have to keep her boyfriend happy with her hands and mouth tonight, as I left deep scratches on her ass, before sealing them in with a red palm print left to welt her backside as I spanked her hard. Her body spasmed and jerked at the spanks now, her moans unintelligible as I felt her being slowly pushed towards orgasm, despite my control of her hands.

“Do you think they can tell?” I asked, leaning in to whisper in her ear as I resumed a slow series of strokes into her ass. “Do you think they know when you’re presenting a show after a good hard fucking? The audience I mean? Can they tell from the way you move, from the way you carry yourself in the latest cock teasing slut dress you’ve selected to tease them with. ”I hissed with an arrogant confidence as I forced my cock balls deep into her deformed anus once more, feeling it stretch and conform to the massive rod which was defiling her most taboo hole and desecrating her innocence.

“I… I tell Suzie all about it. She knows.” gasped Rachel, talking about her co presenter. I… It helps get her off. She… AHhuHHHHH… she likes me to watch her get off sometimes, in the dressing rooms.” she confessed. “I think she wants to fuck me, but I’m not into girls.. So I just let her rub herself while I get changed sometimes. I… you don’t mind do you…. Mr Jones…?” she gasped feverishly, her ass clenching at my cock as I changed the angle of my invasive penetrations to grind her clit and mound against the bonnet of the car.

“Of course I don’t mind. You aren’t the only slut with this deal. I’m fucking half the breakfast TV personnel at this station.” I gasped out a laugh. “You’re just the one who needs to be fucked hardest, because you’re the hottest.” I smirked, holding open her rim with the ridge of my cocks helm keeping it stretched to gaping point, before driving back into her.

It was obviously too much for her, as she let out a long primal moan of pain and pleasure combined, before bucking and jerking as an orgasm tore through her youthful frame. Her hands clawed helplessly as I held them in place, her head thumping against the bonnet as her back arched and her cunt flooded the metal beneath it, her cunt gushing and squirting her filthy fuck juice across the bonnet until it began to drip down over the grille and splatter against the bumper. Her body was wracked with pleasure, her whimpering orgasmic cries echoing about as her ass clamped on my cock one last time. “Ohhh.. GUuooDDd.. Cuumminngg! AAUUHHNNHHHGGH!!” she screamed out as her entire body was battered with ecstasy and bliss from her brutal ass fucking. The sensations driving her into a convulsing spasm of pleasure as her body responded to the violation of her taboo hole the only way it could, a feverish and welcomed climax.

Pulling back until only my knob remained inside her, I let go, creampieing her anal tract with a searing blast of hot cum. I Orgasmed hard, filling her ass with my seed and then watching as it erupted from her rim and splattered her legs and the car with the ejaculate. I pulled back further, grabbing my cock as it splattered streams of thick white spunk all down her legs, and across the lips of her drenched and still dripping cunt as I jerked and shuddered, plastering her unblemished skin with my sperm as my orgasm wracked my body and soul, violently jetting onto her flesh and laying claim to it as I burst upon her.

“Fuck… that was hot.” I gasped. “You better get inside.” I added, checking my watch. “We've got thirty minutes left to kill, so don‘t bother getting changed yet. I want you up against the board naked, with my cum leaking out of your ass when I fuck your cunt.” I told her in a casual matter of fact way. Rachel stood up, her heels scraping the ground as she reached out to steady herself by placing her hands on my chest. She looked up at me, a little dazed, before leaning in to kiss me, my lips searing hers with their heat and leaving a lingering wetness as she nodded obediently. “Yes Mr Jones. Thank you.” she gasped. Moving to right her bike, before heading inside, glancing back over her shoulder as she rubbed her ass, before swaying her hips almost arrogantly as she swiped herself in through the doors. She knew what she had to do to keep her job and she embraced it, just like the filthy whore that she was.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom