Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dunzzerik's reluctant brides

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeko

Star
The city of Kilward was seeing its populace dwindle over the last few months. People would go missing for days on end, and those who were eventually found were shells of their former selves. Their minds almost wiped clean as they only could act on basic impulses and were incapable of any complex tasks. It would take a bit of time and research, but there was a breakthrough by the Mage's Guild. There was a pattern in how the "lost" as the locals would call them were speaking. It was an ancient and long lost language that had been thought to be lost as it's creator, the Demon Lord Dunzzerik were banished from this world some 400 years ago.

With the Mage's Guild busy dealing with the increasing numbers of "lost" that were turning up, the Pathfinder Society was called upon to help solve this mystery. The Felhand Lodge which was on the outskirts of Kilward would put forth a summons for heroes to answer the call. Their main objective was to find the source or cause of the "lost" that were being found upon the outskirts of Kilward. If the source could be removed, then Kilward could continue toward prosperity. However with things staying as they were, Kilward could be condemned to becoming a ghost town with little more than mindless automatons plodding about if the source was not found.

Two lovely Half-elven women were plodding down the road in a quite small wagon. This wagon had been given to them by a grateful farmer whose wife Alianna had cured of a harsh fever while Dianna helped the husband care for their infant babe, so the babe didn't get sick. The wagon itself was a very simple make, just enough for one to ride up front and the other in the back at any time.

"Where exactly are we Dianna?" Asked the current driver of the wagon, Alianna, as her twin sister looked over a crude map. "Umm.. I think this is Kilward coming up." Dianna said as they rode into town.

When the twins had heard about people going missing then turning up all strange like, the twins had set out to try and help as they could.

Adhisree was humming to herself, her long black hair hanging behind her. She was dressed in a red silk outfit, a memory of the old East, of her homelands, of deserts and sultans and the past. It was very revealing, the silk cloth hanging over her crotch and her behind doing little to hide the garments beneath that covered her most private parts, the red lace panties clear for anyone who cared to look for them. It was less that she was not aware of how little it covered, and more that she did not care. She had no need to hide from the view of others, and she liked her body and her clothes as comfortable as possible, making sure they would not restrict mobility. Besides, it helped her.. influence on men, and that was something she did not mind in the slightest. After all, the world was run by men, and influencing them was always a useful ability for a woman like herself. While she did not fear the use of violence, in fact, she would think she was she was rather good at it, it was a solution best-kept for a slightly more violent company; not one of civilized society.

Spotting what seemed like a small building in the distance, Adishree smiled, spotting the Felhand Lodge. Not a nice name for a building perhaps, but it was one who had asked for her help, with some kind of reward perhaps. What was important to her honestly was that it was work. She had plenty of money at the moment, didn't need much to survive anyway. Entering the building, she begun to look around casually, trying to see what she could gather regarding information about the place.

[img=450x600]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/0/08/0o0TRn9.jpg[/img]
Shandra Heatherdown

Pausing on a rise outside of town, the elf girl looked down at the town they approached. A gentle breeze rippled white gold hair and a gauzy skirt and top that barely covered her most intimate areas at all. She was a slender, curvacious girl, and celebrated it. Lifting her staff to her lips, she took a deep breath, then puffed through the holes in the staff a melody of stately joy, celebrating earth and sky.

Smiling when it was done—bosom heaving a little bit at the air it took to play a flute so big—Shandra Heatherdown strode the last leg of the journey to the lodge. She noted the scantily clad human before her and smiled in admiration. Glancing back, she noticed the two pretty half elf girls on their wagon and waved as she stepped up the stairs to the lounge. Leaning her staff up one shoulder, she gave them each a grin and met their eyes, “My name is Shandra Heatherdown, from the Verdant Acadamae Arcane. Were you called here as well?”

As it stood, there would be 4 who answered the summons to the Felhand Lodge. The first to arrive was a Monk by the name of Adhisree. Her form was leaving little to the imagination as she strode into the lodge. Looking around the building she would see that there was a desk that was at present unmanned along with what looked to be a foyer behind it. There was a pair of stairs winding around the sides of the foyer that lead upward and a doorway that was directly behind the desk. From what was seen before Gentius came sprinting through it, there was more desks and it was likely a small office space or living quarter.

Gentius would look over the woman and ask if she were lost, not recognizing the wayfinder that she had as he was clearly more interested in her body than anything else for the time being. While gawking about in wonderment at the form of the woman in front of him, a group of three more women would find their way to the lodge in short order. Two of them looked distinctly similar with their blue hair and the last a blonde. As they seemed to be talking amongst themselves just outside the Lodge, Gentius had come to realize that they might just be here to answer the summons that he had placed forth among the Society.

Turning back around to look at Adhisree a second time, he would then notice the wayfinder that she was carrying and his body language changed entirely. "Miss? Are you here to answer the summons sent forth by the Society?" His demeanor becoming more serious as he realized his mistake. With the remaining women just outside the Lodge, Gentius would welcome them in and direct them all upstairs. "Tea, anyone?" he would offer as he started to scramble about and get the meeting area prepared for them to sit down and get down to business.

"Maybe it would be best if I got everything prepared? The tavern is just down the line a ways. I can send for you when I am ready, perhaps? Just try not to wander too far if you do choose to leave. Otherwise you can use this meeting hall to all get acquainted with each other?" With that, Gentius revealed that he was clearly unprepared for the arrival of the four women before him presently. As he revealed the location of the tavern, the group could decide if they wanted to stay at the lodge or head over to the tavern for a time as Gentius was trying to scramble about to get all the information prepared for the group.

Alianna and Dianna both smiled back at Shandra, and Dianna nodded. "I am Dianna, and this is my twin sister Alianna. We heard from a few farms over that this place was suffering from some troubles, and since we were somewhat close by, we decided to investigate." Dianna explained as Alianna drove the wagon.

when they all arrived, another girl had gotten there before them. "We had no idea you put out a summons sir.. We just heard from farmers a ways off that your town was suffering and decided to see if we could be of assistance." Alianna said to Gentius. "I am Alianna, and this is my sister, Dianna, we are daughters of Rae." A fancy term for the fact they both worshiped Sarenrae and were more willing to do certain things in her name than others.

Shandra showed Gentius her way finder as she strode into the lodge. “I was recruited for the Pathfinder Society by my professor of transmutation,” she explained.

“I would love some tea, sir. And I don't mind waiting while you get everything prepared.” She touched Alianna on the shoulder to encourage the twins to join her in the tea room. Curious eyes fell over Adhisree. “A pleasure to meet you.”

Adhisree found the man.. amusing, she had to admit. He was gawking quite shamelessly, and while used to it, it brought a soft smile to her face. "Because I travel, does that automatically make me lost? I would think that in a place such as this a wanderer would feel welcome without being accused of not knowing the way." She said to him with a gentle, almost motherly smile, folding her arms in front of her waist, an action which subconsciously acted to push her bosom together. However, it soon seemed that he grew to realize why she was really here, and she nodded politely. "I believe I am. Tea does sound nice, as well." She said with a gentle smile to him.

As the other women entered, she began to follow him upstairs, sitting down in a chair in the meeting area. However, she did not stay there for long, hearing information about a tavern making her slowly stand to her feet. "If there are drinks and good company to be had, I suppose it is pointless for me to remain here. I am sure I shall get to know all of you very well during our coming adventure." She said and smiled at them all. "I suppose it is a shame to waste good tea however..." She muttered, moving inside the tea room and taking the cup, taking a nice deep drink of it.

With Gentius mostly focused on Adhisree, the group of women would head up into the meeting area and take up the offer of tea so generously given by Gentius. With their small talk developing between them, Gentius would start to gather what should have already been laid out along the table for the women to examine. Most of what was there was still incomplete information from the Mage's guild and over time they would be able to examine what was laid out before them.

Gentius himself would remark a bit that when a summons were sent out that just about anyone or anything could answer the calling, and he should been better prepared. "With how things have been as of late, everyone seems to think that the Demon Lord Dunzzerik has been ressurected. There have been people going missing at fairly regular intervals and those who have been found are simply not themselves anymore. I think if you wanted to learn more about the so called plague that is affecting Kilward, but if this ends up being true I think the whole continent could be in some serious trouble. In truth, I know little about this Dunzzerik but with how everyone seems to be uptight about everything now.. I would still say that the Mage's Guild is the best bet for anyone to get any concrete information."

As the group would start drinking the tea, Gentius would mention something about only those who were magically inclined would even be admitted into the Mage's Guild in the first place. Adhisree would start to take the cup and get up from the table. No sooner than she would take two steps than she would collapse to the ground in a heap. Soon after the other three would find themselves almost immediately losing consciousness as well. Whatever it was acted far too quickly for any of them to react to it as their heads slumped down and laid against the table they were sitting at.

As they all began to stir, they would realize that they were all on the ground now and that they were no longer within the Felhand Lodge. Before them was a stone hallway with 4 goblinoid creatures that did not seem to be particularly interested in the women at present. There were 2 goblins talking with each other nearby along with two goblins that were on the other side of the room simply watching or standing guard in some fashion.

(If you would care to roll perception or knowledge based skills let me know in your posts)
a6d8427e1376345e33b78914e2df308f.png

[img=450x600]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/0/08/0o0TRn9.jpg[/img]
Shandra Heatherdown

The lovely blond nursed on her tea for a few minutes, chatting idly about her home in the elven woods, and the great rose quartz tower wherein she attended university. She yawned a few times. Being an immortal being with no need for sleep, she didn't recognize the signs...

She spoke of songbirds playing in the treetops bellow her windows, and....

Yawned again.

The empty teacup shattered on the table...

The blond moaned softly and sat up, touching her temple in confusion. She reached for her flute staff then froze with two fingers on it when she recognized the goblins, having a heated conversation in their native language. “What under Heaven...?”

The word was a soft whisper. Keen eyes darted around the room, then focused on the little monsters, and the blond's keen brain began to churn...

Perception: 17
K. Arcana: 10
K. Geogrpahy 15

The twins remained mostly silent as they listened to Shandra speaking, until they too began to yawn.. Being half-elves, they didn't need to sleep much either, but they recognized the signs of suddenly being sleepy. Yet before Dianna could get out an antidote for sleeping poison, they each fell asleep..

The twins woke just after Shandra and Dianna growled, whispering. "We were fucking drugged.. There is no way we were that tired that fast. We took turns sleeping in the wagon on the way here." She said in a harsh whisper. "Soemthing's going on here.." She said, as Alianna nodded in agreement.

"Lady Sarenrae would be pleased if we solved this mystery." She said softly. following Dianna's sight to the goblins. "Do you speak their tongue Lady Shandra?" Alianna asked her, before she mvoed to check on the other woman.

Dianna Rolls:

K. Dungeoneering
Roll(1d20)+7:
14,+7
Total:21

Perception:
Roll(1d20)+6:
18,+6
Total:24

Alianna Rolls:

K. Planes
Roll(1d20)+5:
13,+5
Total:18

Perception:
Roll(1d20)+11:
12,+11
Total:23

Adhisree found herself suddenly tired, body soon collapsing to the ground, only to wake up again. It felt as if she had merely passed out, but the scene was different. It was strange, unfamiliar. For a moment, she wondered if she was chained again, but she found her arms and legs free, the woman jumping up to her feet rapidly, displaying her mobility in a brief movement. Looking at the goblins, she found herself questioning their presence. They seemed not to be minding them at the moment. Were they perhaps discussing their demise? No, it seemed as if they were not concerned with their premise. Scanning around, she used her knowledge of history to try to judge what might be going on, as well as if she could see or sense anything about what they wanted to do. (Know. His, 20, Perception, 21, Sense Motive, 25)

Within seconds as Adhisree started to move away from the table, all four women would find themselves losing consciousness. What was little more than blinking their eyes and they would all find themselves in a totally different place. How did this happen? Shandra did not seem to find much as she seemed to be the most panicked of the group as she found herself in unfamiliar surroundings. The stone work would remind her of places long lost to history in her studies. Though Shandra seemed to be at least somewhat aware of a small field that was either keeping the goblins out or the group of women in the area that they were in.

The twins would surmise that they were both here but also not here. They were seemingly reliving history in some manner as Alianna could feel that they were on a completely different plane of existence than they were just mere moments ago. Dianna would recognize the stonework was that of the Demon Lord Dunzzerik's long lost castle. The goblins seemed not to care that the women were up and stirring as the two nearest to them were still animated and communicating with each other in a manner that seemed to indicate that they were disagreeing with each other in some way.

Adhisree would know more about the time period that they were taken to. It was roughly 2500 years previous to where they were at the Felhand Lodge moments ago. Focusing on things that were outside of the area they were confined to, Adhisree would notice the primitive weaponry that the goblins that were littering the room would have. Simple clubs could be seen on the side of the waists of the goblins nearby along with slings being used by the other goblins by the still closed doors on the other side of the room. The goblins holding the slings seemed to fear Adhisree as she looked toward them.

As the group would gain their bearings in their new setting, the group could tell that the field keeping them separated from the goblins had fallen. Nothing was keeping them from the goblins now and it was up to the group to decide what they would like to do next.

(surprise round if you would like, otherwise roll initiative on your next posts)
a6d8427e1376345e33b78914e2df308f.png

“This is...” Shandra looked around as she pulled to her feet, “A very strange place. There's a ward across that wall...” She snagged a piece of leather from a pouch and pressed it over her palm, chanting quickly to armor her body in force. “The architecture is strange. Thousands of years old, but the stone doesn’t' look faded...

Then she gave a little, “Meep,” and finished, “The field is gone.”

Cast Mage Armor
Iniative 17

Alianna was glad that Adhisree was alright as she whispered. "Umm you may wish to prepare for a fight miss." She said, as she cast a Faithful sheild around her twin sibling, "We seem to be caught in time, May Sarenrae bless us in safe passage as we find a way out." She said softly.

Dianna at the same time bit her lip. "We're in that demon lord's lost castle.. This stonework's in the books I've read.. The barrier's down, lets go girls." She growled as she let fly her bow, aiming to shoot one of the goblins furthest from the group right between the eyes!

Dianna's Init
Roll(1d20)+6:
10,+6
Total:16
Alianna's Init
Roll(1d20)+3:
18,+3
Total:21

Dianna's Roll to hit:
Roll(1d20)+0:
20,+0
Total:20
Dianna's Roll to confirm potential Crit:
Roll(1d20)+0:
16,+0
Dianna Dmg with Crit:
Roll(3d6)+0:
4,6,5,+0
Total:15

Diana dmg without Crit:
Roll(1d6)+0:
5,+0
Total:5

[Wow.. way to start off epic o.o]

(Adhisree initiative: 3)

"I am always prepared." Adhisree said calmly and smiled to Alianna, brushing the dust off of herself after their sudden appearance on the ground, before she cracked her neck and sighed softly. "Shame... I find fighting most inconvienient. Still. I suppose it cannot be avoided." She said, stretching out her shoulders a bit, as well as her legs, preparing for a fight as Dianna fired her bow. Her hit was quite impressive, and so she figured she did not need to worry about the goblins further away - her archery companion would handle that it seemed. Instead she brought her focus onto the target closest to her. Even if there was a chance of peace, it was seemingly broken now, which left only one opportunity, and that was combat.

Taking one step forward, then two, Adhisree begun to go quicker and quicker until she broke out into a full on charge, flames gathering around her feet as she begun to gain momentum towards the goblin. Were there anything on the ground it would swiftly be ignored by the power of her charge, as Adhisree's right hand begun to slowly glow, gathering energy, the energy slowly spreading up around her arm as she grew closer, the red firey energy soon consuming her entire right arm as she grew almost within striking range of the right goblin. As she was right in front of him, she lifted her right arm, the arm now looking like it was burning with some kind of red energy, ready to be released as Adhisree brought the hand forward in the hardest punch she managed.

"Dragon Strike!"

Incomplete Dragon Style Strike (/w power attack):

To hit: 14 + 4 for strength + 2 for charge - 1 for power attack = 19

Damage: 4 + 6 for strength + 2 for power attack = 12 damage.

With the girls earning the element of surprise as the barrier dropped, Dianna would waste no time firing an arrow at one of the goblins. The goblin had no chance as the half elven archer would strike true and nail the goblin right between the eyes. The goblin would fall backward and lay lifeless on the floor as it was blown backward toward the door leading out of this area they were presently in.

Alianna and Shandra would both cast a spell. Alianna using Shield of Faith on her sister while Shandra brought up a force field around her as she cast Mage Armor on herself. Adhisree would take this as her prompt to charge forth into the fray and use the element of surprise to take out another goblin as it was still too busy trying to argue with its brethren to see Adhisree coming. The punch almost blew a hole through the goblin as it would strike true and the result was a second goblin laying lifeless on the ground.

With all the commotion taking place, two more goblins would spring forth from the columns on the side of the room evening the playing field once more as there were 4 goblins and 4 women.

Adhisree - 3 (last)
Alianna - 21 (first)
Dianna - 16 (fourth)
Shandra - 17 (third)
Goblin 1 - 12 (6th)
Goblin 2 - 20 ded
Goblin 3 - 8 (7th)
Goblin 4 - 20 (second)
Goblin 5 - 15 ded
Goblin 6 - 15 (5th)

With one goblin (#6) remaining near to Adhisree, there were 3 more goblins (#1, #3, #4) that were on the other side of the room ready to take aim at the women. Seeing their hordemate slain in cold blood, they were fairly clearly looking to take revenge on their fallen brethren.

(Adhisree make a perception check when you take your next turn if you so desire.)

Adhisree - 8/8 HP, AC 14 (-2 Charge), Fine
Alianna - 9/9 HP, AC 13, Fine
Dianna - 7/7 HP, AC 16 (+2 Shield of Faith), Fine
Shandra - 7/7 HP, AC 16 (+4 Mage Armor), Fine

Goblin #2 and #5 - Dead
Goblin #1, #3, #4, #6 - Fine

396d5c63bf1eeda930c5f428201cf4fd.png

Shandra Heatherdown

Shandra gave a sharp gasp when more of the little monster's appeared. She shifted her grip on the flute. Whsipering an arcane phrase and gesturing with the staff, she sent a dart of blue force down range. It sang as it flue, like a trill on the pipes.

She then strode boldly up to stand at Adhisree's right, trying to make it harder to get the other girls at a disadvantage.

Bolt of Force: 4 Damage to goblin #1, no normal defense.

With all her might and strategic genius, Adishree punched the goblin in front of her.

12 + 4 - 1 = 15 to hit against AC.

2 + 4 + 2 = 8 damage.

Alianna would make a Beeline for Goblin #6 as she smacked the thing upside it's head with her Quarterstaff!

Alianna to hit Gobling 6!
Roll(1d20)-2:
1,-2
Total:-1 [Ouch Crit Fail! Not bothering to roll dmg]

Dianna would move forward 2 spaces and would let Adhi and Ali take care of those closests, as Dianna let loose another arrow to fly true at Goblin #3!

"Be careful sister, we're cut off here!" She reminded Alianna, seeing her try to fight these Goblins in Melee combat..

Dianna to hit Goblin #3 with Shortbow
Roll(1d20)+0:
18,+0
Total:18

Dianna DMG:
Roll(1d6)+0:
5,+0

Alianna would get the jump on everyone else and run to Adhisree's side attempting to swat aside the second goblin near to the group. Her wild swing would result in a miss that found the Goblin getting a fantastic look at her assets. One of the goblins would fire an arrow at Dianna which hit. The blunt arrow did not seem to anything aside from minimal damage but it would still leave a mark that would go away after a few minutes.

Shandra and Dianna would make their advance next. Both letting fly with their respective attacks which would strike their intended targets. Judging by the reactions of the goblins, they were roughly halfway to being defeated. The Goblin Alianna had moved toward would take advantage of her compromising position to grope at her chest before she could recover from the wild swing she had taken with her staff.

Now the Goblins would go on the offensive as the remaining Goblins would let fly with their arrows, Adhisree would obliterate the goblin that groped at Alianna, and the remaining two Goblins that were hiding behind the nearby columns would charge forth and engage the girls. The first made a bee line for Adhisree and missed wildly as it leaped toward her. The second goblin would catch Shandra by surprise and crashed into her dealing a massive 3 damage.

Alianna - 21 (first)
Goblin 4 - 20 (second) - http://orokos.com/roll/410205
Shandra - 17 (third)
Dianna - 16 (fourth)
Goblin 6 - 15 (5th) - http://orokos.com/roll/410207
Goblin 1 - 12 (6th) - http://orokos.com/roll/410210
Goblin 3 - 8 (7th) - http://orokos.com/roll/410211
Adhisree - 3 (last)
Goblin 7 - 12 (delayed) - http://orokos.com/roll/410213
Goblin 8 - 19 (delayed) - http://orokos.com/roll/410214

Adhisree - 8/8 HP, AC 14, Fine
Dianna - 7/7 HP, AC 16 (+2 Shield of Faith), Fine
Shandra - 4/7 HP, AC 12 (+4 Mage Armor), Fine

Goblin #2, #5, #6 - Dead
Goblin #1 - 4 Dmg taken
Goblin #3 - 5 Dmg taken
Goblin #4, #7, #8 - Fine

9c215f0b527aeb1f753a019d6991d996.png

Shandra gave a little yelp of pain. The club that grazed her shoulder also ripped her top down to the bust line.

She responded with an angry hiss and an upward swing witht he staff ,then followed through by trying ot drive the staff straight into the goblin's chest.

5 to hit

Adhisree hissed as she saw Alianna get groped, but she did not lose sight of the combat, diving to the side as the goblin dived towards her, his miss briefly allowing him to see her breasts bouncing from being unsecured while Adhisree was performing such rapid movements, but Adhisree intended he would not get to enjoy that view for long, her hand placing onto his back and preparing to knee him hard in the stomach.[/i]

15+4-1 = 18 to hit.

4 + 4 + 2 = 10 damage.

Alianna's cheeks burned hot as she whipped ehr staff around to smack the goblin that was closest to her!

Dianna at the meantime was taking more pot shots at the goblins in the back!

Alianna Attack: Goblin 7
Roll(1d20)-2:
18,-2
Alianna DMG:
Roll(1d6)+0:
5,+0

Dianna Attack: Goblin 1
Roll(1d20)+0:
17,+0
Total:17
Dianna DMG:
Roll(1d6)+0:
5,+0

Alianna would almost instinctively use her staff to swat the goblin away from her once it finished lunging at her previously. An arrow would fairly harmlessly fly by soon after and impact into the wall behind the women. Shan would make a futile effort in melee combat as she was swinging wildly against the much more agile goblin and had left herself open.

Dianna at least would land a very precisely aimed shot as the goblin she had intended to hit was using the cover of the pillars, but poking his head out at the wrong time would prove to be its undoing as Dianna struck true with an arrow, killing the goblin. Adhisree was a little too focused on the goblins directly in front of her to realize that an arrow with a fairly blunt stone tip had slammed into her. Shrugging it off, Adhisree would instead focus on the goblin that had tried to grope Alianna once again.

Giving it a free look down her top, Adhisree would decimate the goblin as her knee impacted his midsection and the cracks of goblin bones could be heard. At least the goblin died with a purpose as his head would be thrust right into Adhisree's almost wholly exposed breasts.

Seeing Adhisree's breasts along with his brethren being defeated, the remaining melee goblin would attempt to grab at her top. Lunging at Adhisree would prove to be a fruitless endeavor as the goblin missed wildly. With the goblins starting to look desperate and scared, they had every right to be since there were only 3 of the 8 left alive. The group of women almost certainly had this skirmish under control now.

Alianna - 21 (first)
Goblin 4 - 20 (second) - http://orokos.com/roll/411504
Shandra - 17 (third)
Dianna - 16 (fourth)
Goblin 6 - 15 (5th) - Dead
Goblin 1 - 12 (6th) - Dead Concealment - Fail
Goblin 3 - 8 (7th) - http://orokos.com/roll/411507
Adhisree - 3 (last)
Goblin 7 - 12 (delayed) - Dead
Goblin 8 - 19 (delayed) - http://orokos.com/roll/411509

Adhisree - 6/8 HP, AC 14, Fine