Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master& and his 2 new pets! (zero5906&Dawn Dearest)

Ricky is a pretty lonely guy and is very bored of each day, he was also very lucky to win a lottery for 5 mill dollars so he can live on just that for rest of life. Today in the morning he thinks to himself remembering a human slave/pet store opened up not too long ago with lots of choices, with the new money he has and figuring the pets are cheap he decides to get a pet or two.
He gets dressed,grabs the keys heading out into the car driving the down the streets dropping by a collar and leash store to be prepared and he chose red collars and black leashes. He puts them in a bag the heads out back to driving to the pet store, he walks into the store grinning as looks at all the pets from the entrance. Ricky glances down aisle seeing the two girls in one cell naked together named Destiny and Desiree showed on name plate, he walks over to them quite interested for them.
"Ello Destiny and Desiree, come here you two so I can get a closer look at your beautiful bodies"

Being the oldest of the two sisters, Desiree stepped in front of Destiny. Shielding her little sister. Okay, so Destiny was only younger by two years.
Swallowing the twenty-two year old girl moved forward, knowing what could happen if she didn't her hand held Destiny's as she moved forward. She didn't remember very well how they had gotten here. But she knew she had to help her sister.

Destiny squessed her sister's hand as she moved forward behind her. She remembered how they had gotten here. Their father had bet his daughters in a poker game and lost them. To the wrong person. Destiny peeked around her sister, to the man who had called them. Twenty years of age, her life was being planned out for her.

"I'm going to choose you two to be my pets to live with me and do anything for me, but I'm also looking for companionship to as well" Ricky moves his hand in circles gesturing the two girls to show off their butts and puss from behind view.
"I know you'll love it with me in my house sweeties, I'll pick you two" He calls out to the shop keeper for the keys. "I'm buying these two Sir!" The owner nods coming over giving me the keys as I hand him the cash for the girls, owner replies back "Have fun mister" I smile taking the keys then unlocking Desiree and Desitny's cell, he puts the collars on the girls carefully and attaches the leashes. "Ready girls?"

Destiny's eyes were wide her fingers moving up to touch the collar. She stiffled a whimper as she looked back at the man she then nodded slowly. Terrified but okay with it, she looked at her sister. Neither girl spoke so far.
Desiree licked her lips slowly. He wanted companionship? Interesting she thought, both girls did as well. She then nodded and spoke slowly her voice covered with a thick british accent. "Yes, sir." she looked at him ignoring the collar around her neck.

Ricky smiles big at her nice british accent and actually turned him on, he spanked Desiree's sweet plump apple butt playfully then softly says to her. "Ok gals, lets head to my car and get home" Ricky walks out of shop leading Desiree and Destiny to his car with the leashes attached to their collars as they the two walk out into public naked first time. "Go infront of me girls, dont worry I'll still be guiding to car" Ricky walks along the sidewalk to his car a block away it being a busy time of day, he smiles small trying not to show it too much. "So Desiree and Destiny, tell me about your selfs so I know you two more"

Desiree jumped slightly she swallowed and looked back at her sister. Aparently her sister was still a bit shy as she tried to hide behind her sister when they reached the street.
Desiree stepped in front of Ricky her body visibly shaking even though she kept her head up. At his question she pondered how to answer that. She then replied "I do a lot of writing, I'm..." she trailed off unsure what he wanted to know.
Destiny, slowly moved out beside her sister. Being shy her eyes were down at the ground. She couldn't bring herself to look up and look around. Slowly she replied "I..." she paused "Dance." she said as she glanced back at Ricky quickly.

Ricky nodded and smiled replying back, "Uh huh, Very nice girls, anywhere you two wanna go to for fun after I show you around my house?" After a short while they arrive at the car, he opens the back door for them to get in then closes door after for his sexy pets then walks around getting driver seat starting car and drives off on the way to home. Ricky adjusts his rear view mirror slightly so he can see the two girls in the back seats. He wonders if they would choose to like go to the movies together, he was thinking it would be fun to watch a movie with both girls on his lap and show off his lovely beautiful sexy pets.
"What ya guys think about seeing a movie?" Ricky pulls up in the drive way later turning car off opening car door for them and gets the leashes leading them to the front door.

Desiree's hand grabbed her sister's squessing it. "A movie...sounds good." she said as they walked up to the house. Desiree looked at her sister then rubbed her back gently. "Des it's okay." she whispered to her.
Destiny made a face up at her sister then shrugged her shoulders as she asked her voice barely above a whisper "What movies are playing?" she also wanted to know if they had to wear this collars all the time...and if they had to be naked all the time. She shuddered at the thought.
Desiree rolled her eyes at her sister's shudder then glanced at Ricky the same time Destiny did. Both girls asking "What do we call you?"

Ricky takes his girls inside the house then takes them for a tour of it showing all the rooms including the Queen bed all three will be sleeping in together, he thinks to himself 'Gee I cant wait till night to sleep with my beautiful two pet girls next to me on each side' and smiles at the thought. "Just so you two know I will be keeping you naked, keeping collars on so people know I own you and leash on till I have more trust in you two knowing you will stay within my eye sight" Ricky locks the front door as he shuts it, he takes off both their leashes to let them get used to the house. "Oh! and you can call me by my First name Ricky"
Ricky sat down on a bar stool near a pub table as watching the two girls roam around exploring the house getting to know it and get used to it. He opens up a news paper to look over the movies to see what be good to watch for the three of them, he scans over it and sees a horror movie is out. "Hey Girls! How about a horror movie?!" He shouts across the house to the girls to hear their opinion.

Destiny sighed softly, as she thought A horror movie? In the nude? Perrrfect she swallowed as she shivered, not good she crossed her arms over her chest. Okay....then...cold+me equals bad.. she thought as she nodded to Ricky "A horror movie is fine." she looked around slowly. Keeping her arms across her chest.

Desiree looked around the house, she then saw her sister cross her arms and smiled softly. Her sister may be shy, but who knew why. She then looked at Ricky as well, nodding "Oh, horror movies are always fun." she said as she walked over to a window glancing out of it. Unsure if she should be upset about being a slave or happy.

Ricky looks at Destiny holding her arms up at her chest and shivered, he smiles at her. "Destiny, you cold sweety? Come here hun I will keep you warm" He gestures to come to him planning to pick her up with her legs around his waist and let her go under his short for warmth. He gets off the bar stool coming to Destiny figuring she be shy about it so he picks her up getting her legs around his waist and starts rubbing her back softly up and down. "Well gals, we may need to go buy the tickets now so we can get good seats for our movie" Ricky puts one hand placed across Destiny's frim plush butt cheeks and softly rubbed it warming it up to and support her weight but is strong enough to carry her with one arm. Ricky walks over to Desiree whos looking out window whole time, he put one hand on her shoulder asking abit worried. "You ok Desiree?" He held her hand softly intertwining the fingers. "Dont worry, I'm not a mean guy and I mean well"

Destiny was a bit surprised at first then calmed down a soft smile on her lips, when his hand rubbed her butt she squirmed slightly. Destiny held back a moan catching it in her throat. Feeling warm now, she opened her mouth to say that then decided against it. She looked at her sister wondering if she was okay.

Desiree tilted her head and looked at her sister, then down at her hand being held. She then nodded "Yes, I'm fine. I wasn't worried about that, was just thinking." she then smiled at her sister seeing her look at her. Desiree reached over and kissed Destiny's cheek. "I promise." she said to her.

Desiree and Destiny had a close relationship, they told everything to each other and pretty much did everything together. Especially when it came to those teen years and they were learning about their own hormones.

Ricky kisses Destiny's shoulder then her other cheek softly and pats her butt cheeks. "Ok girls, lets go get in the car and go to our movie" He doesnt bother putting a leash on Destiny since he planned on keep on carrying her and put her on his lap while driving and he'll have Desiree in front passenger seat so they're both close to each other still. Ricky held Desiree's hand as he walked her out to the car as carrying Destiny to, he opens the passenger door for Desiree then closes it for her after gets in.
Ricky comes around the car getting into driver seat putting his shy lil girl on his lap holding her close with one arm around her chest softly, he starts car then drives out of driveway away to the movie theater.

Destiny's body shuddered her arms wrapping around Ricky's neck. She burried her face in the crook betwen his shoulder and neck kissing his skin softly. When they got into the car, Destiny squirmed slightly on his lap. Somewhat worried and scared, but also amazingly happy to be there. Due to the squirming she inhaled sharply feeling his hand near her breast.
Desiree looked at her sister at the intake of breath, she tilted her head at her, as she crossed her ankles on the floor, which her the top of her legs was open partially. Desiree grinned remembering her sister make that sound before. Except, it was between them back at home in Desiree's bedroom. Both of them in their teen years.

Ricky slowly rubs his arm down toward her puss between her soft thick thighs starting to rub there up and down then starts finger her deeply feeling the inner walls. He sneaks a quick soft kiss to her cheek so he could keep his eye on road.
"Desiree, theres a toy I bought for this kind of times you might like in the glove department" In there was a masturbation dildo for her to thrust herself in with that also has vibration switch and power level switch, he keeps driving down to the theater as he fingers Destiny deeply. "Dont be afraid about using it alot or making yourself really loose, you'd still be sexy and beautiful"

Destiny's body jerked in shock at first, then she moaned softly her pussy tightening around his finger, as she moved against his finger. Her head tilting back as she kissed his neck then licked it softly. Her body shaking with lust. At his words about the glove compartment she looked at her sister waiting to see what she would do.
Desiree watched her sister and Ricky, nipping her lips. She then turned in the seat and opened the glove compartment seeing the dildo she pulled it out and looked at it closely, licking her lips. Instead of using it right away, she moved her hand down to her own thighs moving her fingers lightly across them, then across her own womanhood.

After 20 minutes of driving and the little affair of masturbating the girls, they arrive in the theaters parking lot then he parks.
Ricky gets out of car then picks Destiny back up holding her closely giving the comfort she needs still being shy, he comes around the car opening the passenger side for Desiree closing it behind after gets out. Ricky bends down gesturing for her to hop on back for piggy back ride then she got on and wrapping her legs around him tightly, he resumes to holding Destiny's butt firmly. Ricky starts walking to the theater grinning with his two beautiful sexy pet girls with honorable red collars with his name on it, clinged to him tightly as he carries both of them. "Destiny and Desiree, you two will get to be on my lap while watching the movie" He starts walking through the parking lot carrying his gals to the movie theater while they both naked and collars on to show he does honorably own them and loves them dearly.

Destiny was surprised he was going to carry her again, but didn't argue the point, looked at her sister as she got onto Ricky's back.
Desiree was grinning the whole time, she had to admit, that was the first car ride she had ever enjoyed.
Destiny looked around the parking lot, and hid her face in her hair the whole time.

ooc; sorry for the shortness...gotta be carefull, i have unwanted company....

Ricky carries his gals into the theater easily buying the three's tickets then goes to booth buying drinks for the girls.
Then heads up into the movie theater room heading to up top for our own privacy, he sits down in a seat at end of row putting his gals on his lap with legs crossed over with their butt on his thighs. "Desiree and Destiny, you two comfortable?"
He wraps one arm around each of them closely with hand cupping each of the girls breasts firmly, soon the movie previews started up of up coming movies.

As soon as they entered the movie theater, Destiny ducked her head, shyness kicking in again. While Desiree could care less, people go to nude beaches, and people actually lived as nudists so, why should she worry...?
Once they were sitting down Desiree nodded "Very much so." she said swallowing sharply as his hand touched her breast. Glancing at her sister she saw the same sharp swallow she had just had when his other hand touched Destiny's breast.
Hearing the previews of movies coming out, both girls turned their attention to the screen, Desiree's one hand resting on Ricky's chest while her other held her sisters hand.

Back
Top Bottom