Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Poketales: Lost (Pokemon Gijinka RP) (ON HOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
e72f9af8cf81c8ea211eae7056572a3fa6004c18

In the nearly pitch black basement, Nieve begins to regain her consciousness after beginning in that coma. She looks around, this looks like a basement of an old castle, and she's miles from home. She looks around to see if there is someone else with her.

RE: Poketales: Lost (Pokemon Gijinka RP)

Name: Richard Hammer
Species: Human
D.O.B: 8/17/97
Height: 5'8'
Weight: 167
Sexuality: Straight
Hometown: (I guess where Ash was from).
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...12e027.jpg
Accessories: Notebook, pen/pencil, camera, eraser.

Dono said:
Name: Richard Hammer
Species: Human
D.O.B: 8/17/97
Height: 5'8'
Weight: 167
Sexuality: Straight
Hometown: (I guess where Ash was from).
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...12e027.jpg
Accessories: Notebook, pen/pencil, camera, eraser.
You're already in.

Mhm.)

Richard woke up, feeling very sick but also confused as he looked around wearily.

"All I remember is... I can't remember."

Nieve slowly begins getting up off the floor, she is having trouble walking as if she was very weary and sick. She slowly begins to approach the step and sees a door. As she walks on the steps, she felt like she's about to fall out.

He staggers but falls over instantly, groaning and looks up at the stairs.

'I have to make it.'

He thought as he stood up slowly and begins to move up the stairs sluggishly.

Nieve approached to the door, but finds the door locked. "What the hell, it's locked." She tries to hitting the door, but the door wouldn't budge. So she tries slamming her body into it, but nothing.

He makes it up there.

"Hey, what's going on now?"

Nieve decided to slam her body to the door one last, she slams her body to the door enough force to bust down the door, prying it off of its hinges.

Amnesia_2012-06-06_22-53-52-60.jpg

Or so he thought, the door lead them into a hallway. Even though the sunlight is out, it provide little light through the halls.

He felt an overall gloom in his body, his attitude towards the situation was fear and sorrow.

"Oh geez... No no no. What is this? Where are we?"

He began to panic.

Nieve looks at the at the panicking young man, she has never met him before and she is certain that he has never met someone like her before. She was wondering what he might say to her.

He was more than afraid to speak to her but he notices her looking at him and he stood there, debating with himself if he should say something as she noticed he was trembling still.

"Do you k-know where we are?"

He managed to say to her.

(I don't if this thread would stay afloat, it's never going to get any attention)

"Well, judging by how this hallway looks and how it there are some decors looks, I say we're in some sort of castle."

(Jumping in if i may :p )

Ruel wakes up from his napup at the higgher floors upon hearing the sound of a door being bursted down somewhere inside the ever silient castle.It was very unnusual for him to have visitors at that place so the ghost couldn't help but to feel all excited about checking things out.Floating through the corridors and making his way through the physical barriers that would restrain him if he didn't had the ability to go intangible,Ruel quickly made it to where the noise had came from just to spot both Nieve and Richard.He had actually passed through a wall righ behind them and kept himself completelly silient as to not reveal his location while he analysed both individuals.

The Mismagius then decided to play around with the one who seemed to be more unconfortable with the whole situation, which clearly was Richard.He quietly approached the young man from behind and then poked his shoulder from behind,immediatelly using "Phantom force" in order to vanish with a snicker before Richard has enough time to turn around and spot him.

Lazarus came to when he heard all the noise, looking around however he was definitely not in stratos city the surroundings looked more like a room in an old castle, getting up he decided to see if anyone else was nearby, he then heard a noise, a door was being kicked in, that meant burglars, h went for the sound to check it out.

(Shit, I forgot about this thread)

However, that did not stop Nieve though, as she stops Richard so she can hear something. She hears that someone or something is heading towards them. Lazarus didn't realize that the noise wasn't the sound of burglars, but the sound of two living beings lost inside the castle.

he rounded another corner to no avail

"this is getting me nowhere, Will o wisp, show me where they are."

sure enough the small ghostly flame flew off, ignoring all obstacles to find them.

"oof... hmm?"

he looks her over.

"was that your ruckus i heard earlier?"

"Well, yes, but that wasn't the sound of a break in, that was the sound of escaping. We somehow ended up here and have no memory how."

"that much i can relate to... i guess asking you for the way out is pointless then."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom