Valla The Elven Archer is looking for partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

VallaElvenArcher

Planetoid
Hey everyone my name is Valla and I am looking for partners for fantasy based roleplays. I like a variety of styles of roleplays and would like to find all kinds of partners to help me enjoy keeping my roleplaying fresh and fun. Among them I would be looking for adventure, smut, captive/jailor/non-con, plenty of ideas that we can play around with. All of which are worth talking about.

I would primarily be looking for a roleplay in which i could play as an elf and I could be played against all kinds of races, Demons, Angels, Humans, Werewolves, Vampires...Suggest away on ideas, I dont like smaller races like dwarfs and such but bigger scary ones like Orcs are perfectly acceptable. I do like a lot of fantasy genre's and games like Lord of the rings, World of Warcraft and Guild wars. I hope we can come up with some enjoyable themes and Ideas.

Another idea someone gave to me recently I've liked is an rp like SAO with it being fantasy based and everyone getting stuck in the game, different races would spawn all over the world.

Hope to hear from you soon!
-Valla

You may hit me up with pm or on yahoo messenger Screen name is roleplayvalla: Haven't found enough YIM friends yet hint hint

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/vallaelvenarcher

Here is a bigger picture of my character: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3200405

Though your Request Thread feels a little short, it is potent and sweet. Certainly caught my eye~ I do hope you find numerous partners to entertain your fantasy world Elven woman adventures. Since I am rather busy, stacked with rps, I can't quite send a PM stating I'm ready for anything yet. But, I can give you this free bump.

I do suggest you travel into group/open rp from time to time. Things can get... Interesting there.

Removed Romance from what I wanted, Romance can be worked it but finding myself uninterested in it as much now, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom