Do You Like Depravity? I Do. (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Me
I am a literate, experienced roleplayer who enjoys various pairings. My tastes tend to vary; that being said, I could be convinced to try any idea if given a plot I think has potential. In terms of domination and submission, I am a natural switch. This means that I can play either dominant or submissive, and often love playing in both roles at different times during roleplay. For domination, I absolutely love to dominate the situation when I know that my character's actions will influence a power struggle. I am not into fully submissive partners.

What I'm Looking For
-Sex with story. My most important one, since I want people to understand that I crave story as well. Depending on the roleplay, either story or sex might slightly dominate or the two could be equal.
-Dominant/switch males. In other words, males who aren't butthurt when I decide I want some control too!
-Literacy! At least two paragraphs would be preferred, though people who can write more would be amazing. Give me something well-written to reply to and it will be fine.
-Long-term roleplay. I am not interested in mere one-shots.
-Depravity. The meaning of this word can be up for interpretation, but basically, I enjoy morally corrupt actions and scenes. If you are looking for anything realistically depraved, please, message me about it!
-Human characters. I highly prefer humans to pretty much any other creature, so do not come to me with anything else.
-Discussion, mainly regarding roleplay. It is one of the most important things for me. I hope you will want to keep contact with me throughout the roleplay, especially as we develop plot and move the story along. Additionally, if you ever wish to discontinue to roleplay, tell me. I will not ask why, I will not suggest a different scene. I will respect you and leave you alone.

Kinks
Age Gap
Incest (Daddy/Daughter is a favorite. Sister/Brother can be fun with the right plot. If we are doing this, it has to be true incest. Step-relations are boring to me.)
Power Struggle (Yes. This.)
Public Sex
Risky Situations
Spanking (The best way to be punished. Receiving.)
Teasing (Giving and receiving.)
Bondage
Size Difference (The male being so much bigger and taller than the female.)
Strength (The usage of strength can be quite fun.)
Non-consensual to consensual
Rape
Consensual
BDSM
Role Reversal
Dark Themes
Humiliation
Sexual Tension
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism

No's
(Respect these. Show some consideration.)
Furries/Ferals (No animals, walking/talking or otherwise.)
Playing older (I really don't like to have my main character older than yours.)
Very unrealistic scenarios (Vore is not very realistic, nor is growth, macro, etc.)
Passive/weak characters (I'm sorry, but the roleplay will end fast if I see this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom