Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rules and Formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Below is EPPI's list of Rules, followed my our formats for IC. If you are not part of EP yet, and wish to join, please visit our request thread first by clicking: here

Rules​

Please read DarkAngel's rules for Group RP's first and foremost. They are important to follow, and lack of following can result in consequences for people, and this roleplay. Her rules are here and here

1. Please have fun. There should be no lack of fun when roleplaying.

2. Constructive Criticism. It is allowed within OOC, but please no hazing, bullying, or rude comments. Let's all play nice.

3. No god-modding. Restrain your characters to have a few flaws or weaknesses if you feel they are too strong/powerful. As GM, if I feel YC is becoming too invincible, or I get a complaint I will speak to you privately. Honestly though, I'd rather not, so just not god-modes please and thank you.

3b. And if you feel another player is creating an all too powerful character, please bring it up with me over PM or OOC, or perhaps try and speak with them over PM or OOC. Again, we don't need rudeness, but if people are getting upset that one character seems "god-like" then it can ruin it for others.

4.Busy lives, writing times, and schedules I understand everyone has lives, and schedules, and jobs. You can't be on 24/7, and that is fine. I do ask though if you are going to be gone for 3+ days to leave a note in OOC or send me a PM simply stating your busy or where you are going and an estimated time you are coming back. As a group RP, if one person stops posting it can affect the rest of us from continuing, which is never fun for those still willing and wanting to participate.

4b. On that note, anyone who hasn't contacted me after 4 days of being offline is agreeing to let us move on without their character. If they come back, they can find a reasonable way to input their character once more, and continue writing with us. If you stop posting for 2+ weeks however, I'll consider that as you are no longer wanting to be a part of the group. So please, the simplest of messages telling me you're busy is helpful.​

5. Writing Frequency Due to the large volume and pace this roleplay can grow to, and how long a single scene can get, I ask for people to try and post daily. I don’t require it, but if you are only posting twice a week your scenes are bound to fall behind others. So please make the effort to at least get one post out daily, more if you can. If you can only do one every other day for a week, and then dailies for the next week, I’m fine with that. I can easily be flexible and accommodating as long as you meet me at middle ground. If it’s an ongoing issue that you are not online, it’ll be a little harder for people to write with you, taking away the fun for you and others.

6. Reading throughly. While playing IC, please read the post's from another character involved with yours CAREFULLY. It is a pet peeve of mine when one character is doing or saying something and another character comes in and acts completely out of manner, or is doing something that doesn't follow the story line at all (i.e. one character leaves a room, and in the next post another character is within the room and still talking to the character that just left in the previous post). I’m sure it annoys others as well. I try not to be a stickler on most things, but this does annoy me and I will point it out if it becomes a reoccurring problem for someone. I do not wish to be harsh or rude, I simply want to keep the magic of the story alive and working like a well oiled machine.

7. My Schedule. Not as much a rule as a note. If you are ever unsure when I’ll be online, or why I’m quiet for an extended period of time, just check my Schedule by following that link or the link in my signature. It has the times I can be online, as well if I'm away from my computer for a day or two I'll have posted it there. I'll always leave word in the OOC Chat too that I won't be online, but my Schedule will be your easiest way knowing where I went if you missed my announcement.

Formatting​

1. Headers In-Game. Being as we have multiple characters for some players, the thread(s) will get crowded quickly. Please use the below formatting to help keep everything organized. Each character you play should have a header with each post.

Header Example[/b]]
[b ]Name/Picture of Character
Location in Thread
Day In-Game
Tag: Any Character yours is interacting with[/b ][/align ]

Example:
Elizabeth
Cafeteria
Day 2
Tags: Open

2. Jumping between threads.It will come to a point YC will be jumping from thread to thread, having a grand ol time interacting with other characters and the setting around them. However, for those following your character, suddenly losing YC when he/she jumps to another thread can be frustrating, and uneasy to find that character again unless you know where they are going to. So when jumping threads, please leave at the bottom of your last post in that thread
[Departing to [Add Thread YC is jumping to]]
And at the top of your next post in the different thread
[Arriving from [Add Thread YC just left]]

3. Keep photos under 600pix. Everyone has their own way of writing, some enjoy past pretense, other present. Some enjoy avatars, other's only names. Everything is welcome. I only ask that if you are using pictures, please keep it under 600pix, so as to not override your magnificent writing with your humongous pictures. Larger pictures also stretch out your post to the right if an image is too wide, causing the whole thread page to stretch and making it hard to read.

Any questions or concerns, please PM me. This is also subject to change, but I will never NOT make an announcement if something is added/changed.

Rough Maps of Eternal Peaks​

Eternal%20Peaks%20Main%20Floor_zpsvwmhyqmb.png

Eternal%20Peaks%20Cell%20Floors_zpswohobtug.png

Eternal%20Peaks%20Apartment_zps3eecmfn9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom