Gender Transformation Plots (lf Any)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berg_Katze

She's a Rebel
I'm interested in playing a male transformed into a female or futa. I'd prefer to play dom, but I can play sub depending on the plot. I'm open about what my partner wants to play: male, female, futa, monster, machine or something even weirder. Only hard limits are scat, watersport and gore.

Character & Plot Ideas:

Real Life: A relatively realistic setting where my character transitioned into a female through operations and surgery. She'd need to stretch her vagina often to keep it open, and you character could help her with it, or maybe you character caught her during the act with a toy and takes advantage.

Fantastical: My character messed around with some black magic and turned himself into an irresistible succubus (or other such mythical creature). Now she decides to use her new power to wrap people around her little finger, for whatever reasons: revenge, amusement, maybe even something noble.

Sci-Fi: My character is some kind of agent in a futuristic setting, such as a spy, police or military, and need to have his mind inside a female body, either to avoid people who means her harm, or to infiltrate a target she wouldn't be able to infiltrate in her original male body for some reason.

Lady Loki: I just love the idea of my Loki freely changing his own gender to mess with people. I intended for this to be Marvel fandom, with Loki playing against various heroes and villains from the Marvel universe, but a roleplay based on the classical mythology itself could also be very interesting.

Captain America: What if...the super soldier serums turned Steve into a girl, and featured her in an erotic comic instead of/in addition to the superhero action? How would this change her relationship to the various heroes and villains that she had worked with or fought against over the decades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom