How to be a Lady (Dom to sub, forced heterosexuality)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenforyou

Planetoid
Here's a scenario I'm interested in playing. PM if you're interested!

My character is sent to a rich boarding school for misbehaving girls in the middle of the academic year. She's always been a troublemaker and a tomboy, and as she progressed through her teenage years, she's come out as a lesbian and gotten involved in even more rebellious activity. She thinks her parents are sending her to this boarding school to straighten her out, and she's right, but there's much more to this school than meets the eye. Arriving in the middle of the academic year, MC finds every girl at the school is incredibly ladylike and pristine and well-behaved. Meanwhile, MC finds herself put in an accelerated program to get her up to speed with the other girls. Little does she know, the school puts an end to poor behavior and shapes each student into a perfect lady via mind control, training, and other coercive methods. Your character would be the person responsible for MC's training.

The kinks I want incorporated into the RP involve mind control, forced heterosexuality, brainwashing, forced clothes wearing, clothed sex, and corruption. Not all of these are mandatory, and I'm happy to include kinks you're interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom