Rule 34! Monsters and aliens! Free use! A whole lot of exclamation points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatanna

Dust
Strangely enough, I've been in the mood to get some rule 34 RPs going! Let's get that list of characters out of the way, roughly in order of preference, although really any would work just fine...

The Characters

1. Rey - Star Wars
2. Daenerys Targaryen, Margaery Tyrell - Game of Thrones
3. Black Widow - Avengers/Marvel
4. (17+) Hermione Granger - Harry Potter (bonus points if you've played Witch Trainer)
5. Zatanna - DC

Free use aside, I'd be happy to figure out something along the lines of my previous prompts, so if monsters and aliens are your sort of thing, please do shoot me a PM–I'd love to figure something out involving any of the girls above and horrifying monsters! Even better if you're interested in GMing.

For free use, there are a few directions in which I'd be interested in taking this! I'd love to figure out something within a free use universe, but with that being said, the sort of freeuse universe where everyone's a mindless nymphomanic isn't quite my bag–I'd love to keep everyone in character, and I'm interested in playing them as largely reluctant (at least, at first...). Maybe Rey winds up stranded on a planet where free use is the custom; maybe to appease the people after New York is destroyed, a free use policy is adopted, and what better way to promote it than to publicize a superheroine's reluctant acceptance of it? Etc, etc!

Additionally, if there's another female character from one of the fandoms above who you're dying to play against, let me know–there might be someone I've forgotten. My only stipulation is that I only play in third person, past tense–no I do this/you do that. If that won't be a problem, please do shoot me a PM so we can discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom