The Widow and The witch (Marvel) FXF

Status
Not open for further replies.

real3000

Planetoid
So I am looking for what would be a very different kind of RP from my usual. For one i'll be playing a female character and this will be an fxf RP and two this will be likely a 75% story based RP with the smut parts being way more romantic as well than just plain smut.

The idea is this-- Following finding out the Scarlet Witch was held against her will by Iron Man... Black widow decides that she should use her abilities to hide them in some distant and desolate part of the world. Scarlet witch and Black Widow than start to clean up the local area and realize they have inserted themselves into a war between terrorist groups which they then have to fight to keep both sides from gaining enough power to damage the world.

I myself would play either character in this so if you are so inclined to be more passive and have uncontrollable power that scares you then Wanda (Scarlet Witch) is for you of course. However, if you feel more inclined to be a more dominate aggressive and commanding character than Black Widow is your girl.

Regardless of your really sex so long as you can play a believable female its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom