Kimi-chan's Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimiko

Dust
Ok, so Honestly, I just wanted to put something here to get started, so with her permission I got a portion of Aria Katt's posting, and am adapting it to my own request. I will revise thing a bit each day. I hope to be role-playing soon. Please note that I am open to Futa if it interests you however I myself will not play the futa unless you can talk me into it... I like playing the shy quiet type, so this one is a good kick-starter for me... Thanks Katt.

Please note, I will only do FemalexFemale or FutaxFemale pairings.

Name: Arianna
Sexual Orientation: Unknown
Position: Submissive
Style: Twincest, Incest, Friends
Number of Characters in RP: 2-3 (Partner plays as 1 or 2 characters)
Appearance:

anime_zps1f3bb9cf.jpg

This character is designed with 3 different fantasies in mind.
1) Twincest, Its a freeroam Twincest plot where they both like eachother, but have never admitted it. YC Would be an outgoing type where MC would be the shy quiet type. One with few words, untill things start happening between them.

2) Incest, Esentially the same as before but this one permits a third party.

3) Friends.

MY RULES!!!

1) I'm not all that fond of GODMODDING. While such helps with getting me typing, it is also difficult as my creativity is limited.
2) No Gore. I am squeemish by nature IRL and tend to visualise the rp as I read and type it...
3) I may take some time to send a reply as I often have company over. Please be patient with me.
4) The less real the scenario the more I like it... I am not entirely sure why.

Please send all replies via PM. Bumps are welcome.

Warning, some of my posts might be a bit short, but I always give it my all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom