FxF Searching for Ladies Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I am searching for a full-time roleplaying partner be it male or female or one of each. I have a few suggestions and things I go by as well as what I’m looking for in a roleplaying partner. This is an updated post. I am searching for a FEMALE roleplaying partner. I need a little variety right now!

1. Communication is super important to me! If a roleplay is started, and there is some reason why you can no longer continue it, please let me know! Life happens and I am completely understanding. This also goes for if you are just not interested in the way the roleplay is progressing and you no longer wish to continue.
2. I request that you are semi-literate or literate in your writing style. It’s a bit challenging to respond to someone that sends a bunch of one-liners! I request at LEAST one paragraph responses with 5-8 complete sentences during moments of writer’s block. Otherwise, two paragraphs are preferred.
3. Let’s all respect each other. If there is a subject manner that you or I are uncomfortable with, let’s discuss it before someone gets offended or feels unsafe. Before roleplays I would love to discuss triggers and things we’re both okay with before starting a storyline.
4. Your character must be 18 years or older. I will not roleplay with a character younger than that as it makes me a bit uncomfortable.
5. I am interested in a bunch of fandoms and will be willing to do roleplaying in those worlds but I prefer to use original characters over cannon. Will be willing to discuss it when the time arises.
6. Fandoms I’m interested include; Naruto, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Harry Potter, Twilight, Mortal Instrument Series, Outlander Series, Game of Thrones, Bioshock, and Kingdom Hearts, just to name a few. There are probably some that I’ve forgotten.

Here are a few things that I am okay with in a roleplay setting:
• Sex. There MUST BE CONSENT BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES before any sex is initiated. This will hopefully be established before a roleplay begins.
• Some bondage. (See Limits for restrictions.)
• Kinks
o Biting
o Spanking
o Light choking
o Occasional blindfolding

Absolutely NO, WILL NOT BUDGE ON THESE AT ALL
• NO bodily fluid-play whatsoever. I will be willing to some blood, as a product of demon biting during sex, but that’s it. I absolutely refuse to have someone spread their shit, or urine on one of my characters. In addition to that, I know your characters will have normal bodily functions, but I do not need to hear about your character throwing up in graphic detail. Simply say retch/bent over the toilet/and such.
• NO demeaning/harassment. When you say someone is worthless, they legitimately believe that they are. I don’t need derogatory insults thrown at me at every single turn. That’s no fun at all.
• NO Bestiality. Just not something I’m into. I’m willing to do something along the lines of “dog-demon” as long as they have completely human physical features and mentality.
• NO Necrophilia. Also not into it. Vampirism and beings that have been magically brought back to life doesn’t count.
• NO Incest. Absolutely not.
• Do NOT kill off my character. Background characters are fine as long as they serve a purpose in character development and storyline progression.
• NO graphic depictions of gore or torture. I’m all for horror/terror roleplays but I don’t need a paragraph long description of you ripping someone’s flesh of and wearing it as a cape or turning it into a lampshade. Feel free to mention it, but again, no lengthy or graphic descriptions.
I believe that’s all I can think of at the moment, but I will mention anything if it comes up in conversation.

There are a bunch of types of roleplays that I tend to enjoy doing and they include; adventure, post-apocalyptic, violet, fantasy, medieval, insane, romantic, slave/master. You name it and I’m open to making a story out of it. For example; I am currently in an amazing Wonderland roleplay that is loosely based off the video game Alice: Madness Returns. I’ve also done a roleplay in which my character was a fortune-telling gypsy who lived in a caravan that had to earn gold in order to pay the tax implemented by the Crown. I am only interested in playing female roles and won’t play as a male.

Here are a few roles I am currently interested in playing (The ones bolded are the positions I’d like to play as.):
o Teacher x Student (along the same lines Master x Apprentice)
o Demon x Human (Specifically demons are running the world and by human slaves for their enjoyment.)
o Kidnapper x victim
o Heroine x Assassin
Please send me a message if you’re interested in roleplaying with me male or female, I am very flexible and comfortable with both.

Leeloo_Supreme_Being said:
Hello everyone! I am searching for a full-time roleplaying partner be it male or female or one of each. I have a few suggestions and things I go by as well as what I’m looking for in a roleplaying partner. This is an updated post. I am searching for a FEMALE roleplaying partner. I need a little variety right now!

1. Communication is super important to me! If a roleplay is started, and there is some reason why you can no longer continue it, please let me know! Life happens and I am completely understanding. This also goes for if you are just not interested in the way the roleplay is progressing and you no longer wish to continue.
2. I request that you are semi-literate or literate in your writing style. It’s a bit challenging to respond to someone that sends a bunch of one-liners! I request at LEAST one paragraph responses with 5-8 complete sentences during moments of writer’s block. Otherwise, two paragraphs are preferred.
3. Let’s all respect each other. If there is a subject manner that you or I are uncomfortable with, let’s discuss it before someone gets offended or feels unsafe. Before roleplays I would love to discuss triggers and things we’re both okay with before starting a storyline.
4. Your character must be 18 years or older. I will not roleplay with a character younger than that as it makes me a bit uncomfortable.
5. I am interested in a bunch of fandoms and will be willing to do roleplaying in those worlds but I prefer to use original characters over cannon. Will be willing to discuss it when the time arises.
6. Fandoms I’m interested include; Naruto, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Harry Potter, Twilight, Mortal Instrument Series, Outlander Series, Game of Thrones, Bioshock, and Kingdom Hearts, just to name a few. There are probably some that I’ve forgotten.

Here are a few things that I am okay with in a roleplay setting:
• Sex. There MUST BE CONSENT BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES before any sex is initiated. This will hopefully be established before a roleplay begins.
• Some bondage. (See Limits for restrictions.)
• Kinks
o Biting
o Spanking
o Light choking
o Occasional blindfolding

Absolutely NO, WILL NOT BUDGE ON THESE AT ALL
• NO bodily fluid-play whatsoever. I will be willing to some blood, as a product of demon biting during sex, but that’s it. I absolutely refuse to have someone spread their shit, or urine on one of my characters. In addition to that, I know your characters will have normal bodily functions, but I do not need to hear about your character throwing up in graphic detail. Simply say retch/bent over the toilet/and such.
• NO demeaning/harassment. When you say someone is worthless, they legitimately believe that they are. I don’t need derogatory insults thrown at me at every single turn. That’s no fun at all.
• NO Bestiality. Just not something I’m into. I’m willing to do something along the lines of “dog-demon” as long as they have completely human physical features and mentality.
• NO Necrophilia. Also not into it. Vampirism and beings that have been magically brought back to life doesn’t count.
• NO Incest. Absolutely not.
• Do NOT kill off my character. Background characters are fine as long as they serve a purpose in character development and storyline progression.
• NO graphic depictions of gore or torture. I’m all for horror/terror roleplays but I don’t need a paragraph long description of you ripping someone’s flesh of and wearing it as a cape or turning it into a lampshade. Feel free to mention it, but again, no lengthy or graphic descriptions.
I believe that’s all I can think of at the moment, but I will mention anything if it comes up in conversation.

There are a bunch of types of roleplays that I tend to enjoy doing and they include; adventure, post-apocalyptic, violet, fantasy, medieval, insane, romantic, slave/master. You name it and I’m open to making a story out of it. For example; I am currently in an amazing Wonderland roleplay that is loosely based off the video game Alice: Madness Returns. I’ve also done a roleplay in which my character was a fortune-telling gypsy who lived in a caravan that had to earn gold in order to pay the tax implemented by the Crown. I am only interested in playing female roles and won’t play as a male.

Here are a few roles I am currently interested in playing (The ones bolded are the positions I’d like to play as.):
o Teacher x Student (along the same lines Master x Apprentice)
o Demon x Human (Specifically demons are running the world and by human slaves for their enjoyment.)
o Kidnapper x victim
o Heroine x Assassin
Please send me a message if you’re interested in roleplaying with me male or female, I am very flexible and comfortable with both.

BUMPING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom