Dark Souls 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flickering Flame

Greetings!
Well, I really suck at introductions so I'll try to make this brief and contain the amount of embarrassment to a bare minimum.

I've recently come into contact with adult roleplaying after having exclusively played story-based roleplays for about six years.
But hey, New is exciting so I thought I'd be interesting to try and start roleplaying the more taboo and kinkier stuff.

A bit about myself;
I'm Sabrina but you can call me Flame or simply "YOU", doesn't really matter to me seeing that I'm kinda awkward when dealing with other people.
Well, that brings me to my next point; I'm currently attending University classes so my posting schedule can be a bit weird at times.
I'll try to reply at least every 3 to four days though, maybe even several times a day, it'll be kinda chaotic really...

Anyways.
Phew, got the introduction out of the way so let's get into the juicy bits, shall we?

What am I looking for in a roleplay?
Literacy
-Give me something to work with :)
Light bondage and restraints for sexual play
-I love this, especially if applied in a teasing fashion
Foreplay
-Please, please, don't rush. Ease me into the whole act of lovemaking

Rougher, more taboo things I'm looking to try (And have no idea of >_>)
-Anal
-Heavy Bondage
-Pseudo/Semi-Rape

As of now you may be wondering what the reason for my title is.
Well, it's rather simple;
I adore the new Dark Souls.
I love its style and characters and would be more than willing to roleplay in the dark souls universe.
Especially as either the Fire Keeper or (more diverse) an Ashen one who faces the plethora of bosses on a sexual level!

My personal favorite bosses are the Lothric Princes. If you were to roleplay them for me I'd be forever thankful!
It would certainly involve heavy pet play, BDSM and a lot of verbal teasing

Another Scenario would involve me playing Irina of Carim and her protector Eygon, which are two of my favorite characters.

Last but not least would be the Abyss watchers in terms of highest interest but if you've got a scenario you're burning :)D) to play out just poke me, I might be interested.

Until then!
FF

I could probably do this, I am looking for some sort of fantasy Rp, and I do know a bit of dark souls. It dose have the kind of environment I like too. If you want hit me up, and we can talk. I game for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom