Fate/Stay Night & Digimon Plot Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAnime

Star
My RP style:
-I only RP over PMs.
-Please PM me if you're interested in RP with me. I won't reply to this thread.
-I don't always do long posts, so I won't expect my partners to do so either.

Preferences:
-I prefer smut, though I don't mind some plot.
-I can play any orientations.
-I can play dom, sub or switch
-I only play character who are young, at least in appearance.

Likes: Multiple penetration, gangbang, incest, dirty talk, giant cock, excessive cum, forced pleasure, humiliation, breast- and nippleplay, public sex, non-con turns con, bestiality, sex toy, lactation, pregnant, genderswap, prostitution, pleasure denial, bondage.

Dislike: If anything is meant for the toilet, let it stay that way. Also, deep throat and gore isn't really my thing either.

Fate/Stay Night: A visual novel about modern wizards (Masters) summoning powerful heroic spirits of myth and history (Servants) to duel it out in order to obtain the ultimate wishing machine: the Holy Grail. The work spawned many spin-offs over the years, and explored various different possibilities in the setting; some Masters don't even know magic, for example. Below is my short list of Servants I'd like to play and their possible plot; if you're actually familiar with the Fate franchise, feel free to propose other F/SN based RP ideas!

Brynhildr: A Valkyrie who's canonically drugged by her summoner to mistaken other people as her lost lover Sigurd, because she is more powerful when fighting someone she loves. I'd like to do a similar plot, where she's drugged to mistaken someone as her lost love and gladly have sex with them. The drug can make her mistaken everyone as Sigurd if we want to add gangbang, and maybe even animals if we want bestiality, but the main kink here is brainwash and mind control, which could eventually do more than making her mistaken people.

Marie Antoinette: The Queen of France who was beheaded by the rebels, but not before they've had their fun with her. For this one I'd like the RP to be set at a time when she was still alive, being taken hostage by French rebels and (gladly) be raped by her beloved people until her eventual demise. Obviously, gangbang is the main kink for this RP.

Saint Martha: A Holy Maiden who had tamed a dragon with love, maybe the intimate kind. I'd like to do a RP about how she tames a dragon (or other monster) by having sex with it. She can proceed to tame other monsters with sex afterward, whether as a living person or as a heroic spirit. Obviously bestiality is the main kink

Francis Drake: She's a pirate, who pillage men and women alike from other sea vessels. This one is simple; I'd like an RP where she gets to beat people with superior firepower and rape them, doesn't matter when it's set or who her victims are. The main kink here is non-con and female domination.

Queen Medb: AKA Celtic Mega Bitch. She can canonically store genetic information of anyone she fucked inside her womb, and quickly give birth to their clones on demand, so her entire purpose is to build a harem of strong warriors and create her own army. Obviously I'd like to play out this unique ability of hers. The main kink here is related to pregnancy, but we can avoid all that by having her cloning people with her blood instead.

Jeanne d'Arc: A Holy Maiden unknown to love, ready to be defiled and corrupted by her enemies. This one is also simple: I'd like her to be raped and brainwashed until she become a cock-loving whore: Jeanne d'Arc (Alter).

General Plot: It's always possible for YC to simply summon one of these heroic spirits, then either used magic to force them to become your whores, or develop a romantic relationship with them through interaction.

Digimon: I have three basic plots, which can work with any of my three preferred digimon

(1) MC is a Digimon, and you also play Digimon(s); we play out the normal reproductive activities of Digimons.

(2) MC is a Digimon, and YC is her human partner. The pair's bound goes beyond fighting together.

(3) MC is a Digimon, and YC is a Digimon or Human she defeated and then proceeded to rape.

Lilithmon: One of the Seven Great Demon Lords, she's the demon of lust.

Venusmon: One of the Olympus Twelve, she's the deity of love and beauty.

Bastetmon: She's a catgirl! What more do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom