Star Wars, Brothels, and Spies

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chart hints at my kinks and limits. I'm open to PMs or threads, but not messengers. I'm generally a two to five paragraph girl with occasional longer bursts of frantic activity.

Below is a rough concept for a politically, spy-themed role play.

The Double-Agent

Setting:

In Galactic City, the Capital of the Galactic Republic on the planet Coruscant (think behind the scenes political machinations analogous to modern day D.C. with treachery and double-dealing that makes the House of Cards look like a middle school campaign to elect the eighth grade class president), a top secret plan is set in place by the government’s intelligence apparatus to set up a high class brothel, a Salon of sorts where people would gather not just for sex, but for stimulating conversation and entertainment. Thus, call went out to the administrative arm of the intelligence services to find appropriate, men and women who are intelligent, multilingual, patriotic minded to work in this brothel and gather intelligence from the various diplomats, alien visitors, and business types who live and travel through Coruscant.

One such young woman came from a back-water planet; she had gotten in trouble for unspecified and subtle threats of imprisonment had resulted in her volunteering for this new job. She traveled from her backwater planet and was provided with a private apartment, a list of men to seduce outside of her brothel work, and a schedule of her hours when she would work. The rest of her time was free. What was unknown was the young woman who came to Coruscant was not the woman that they thought they had recruited. She, the daughter of a famous smuggler, has stepped in and assumed the role of that young woman. Her father, brothers, and other members of her extended family had vanished into the prison systems of the Galactic Republic and she had been converted into a fiery revolutionary who now secretly serves those dark forced who would overthrow the current government. She is in effect a double-agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom