A strange superhero request (Sahara and the Pharaoh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndsey

Planetoid
This is something I've really been craving for a while. The core concept is a hero is pseudo raped by her villain, stealing her powers powers for himself in the process. She is sent away from him in exile but after not being able to escape the memories of the pleasure he gave her, she returns to him as he's conquering the world with her powers and offers herself up to him as a sex slave.

For more specifics it is based on a very bad comic but the core idea really turns me on so I was hoping to build on it. My character would be Sahara, a blonde big titted bimbo with more power than sense.
tumblr_nrrrw6mzK51rbacnso1_400.png

After getting captured by the Pharaoh Userkhaf he fucks her and by making her cum steals all of her powers for himself.
tumblr_nrrrw6mzK51rbacnso2_500.png

After being sent into exile to deny her a hero's death she returns and gives herself to him, where he uses her and humiliates her further.
tumblr_nrrrw6mzK51rbacnso3_500.png

All character's are over 18 of course. I'm open to including just about any kink you want, just feel free to ask. I really really want to do this one. PM me if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom