Kaybee's Non-Fantasy Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybee

Supernova
Welcome to the Thread!

I usually prefer more fantastical scenarios, science fiction and Fantasy shenanigans and the like, but on the rare occasion I'm looking for something more normal, expect this thread to be bumped instead! For my regular thread with my fandoms and the like go here, but otherwise, take a look around? Pick out a plot or two?

A Few Quick Rules!
  • I play over PMs or in Threads ONLY. No IM, E-mail is negotiable but seriously discouraged.
  • No scat, vomit, piss, or feet play. I don't like them, I don't get them, I will not play them.
  • If you want to send me a PM, send it to me with your idea written into it, don't make me tease your thoughts out of you over the course of however many messages. If you have a character you like then give me a plot to go with them. If you have a plot you like tell me what you like about it, tell me if you have anything you'd like to change, any fetishes you might like to add in or twists you might like to put on the formula. If you don't have any of those, then tell me that instead! Just give me information! Don't make me tease it out of you one PM at a time!
  • Finally, just to make sure you've read these rules, when PMing me over interest with an RP please include the word 'Rutabaga' in the first line of your message. Otherwise I will just delete the whole thing because you can't read instructions. Clear?

Plots with Pictures!
The Great Outdoors: Hiking is a great way to get away for a day, stress free time to observe the beauty of nature as well as some natural beauty and stress relief. Maybe they need to get away from their parents so that they can have some fun, or maybe they just like seeing how far they get teasing each other before they lose patience? (Would prefer to play a fairly young girl in this one, 16-22 sort of range, though I am open to playing against both same-age partners and older men.)

Would also be very open to a ski trip for the same purpose...

Sex in Public: This one is separated from 'The Great Outdoors' above by dint of it being focused on more 'dangerous' encounters. Random hookups at a park, or a fairground, or just in the city, all I ask is that it be public enough that they risk being caught. Would love to play a girl spending a day at a library or somesuch, fucking every man she can get away with and walking away at the end of the day with both holes dripping cum from a dozen different partners down her legs.

Learning Pleasure: School scenes in general right now are something I'm looking for. A college dorm room is ripe for all sorts of possibilities and people and parties but I'd also be down for something more high-school focused play with say... A track star, or a young gymnast, or a kinky nerd girl or a goth/punk girl. (I'm looking to play a student for the most part, open to studentxstudent or studentxteacher RPs)

Size Queen: Pretty simply, I don't want this to be about raceplay, or anything like that. BBCs are obviously welcome, but it's not about interracial and I'll be as happy with a big white cock as a big black one. In short, I want to play a girl out to find the biggest cocks she can and fuck them. I want to be realistic about this, no stomach-bulging monster insertions or anything, but I do want big cocks, so big that she almost can't take them, and as soon as she finds the biggest one yet, she sets her sights higher to see how much further she can go. Simple as that. She may be small (alt) (alt 2), but she's out for a challenge.

RE: Dying for Souls! (A Dark Souls/Demons Souls/Bloodborne Request thread)

As a major fan of the Souls/Borne games, I am all for this, consider my aboard ^_^

RE: Kaybee's Quickies [Your One Stop One-Shot Plot Shop!]

Bump for a rewrite and re-work

RE: Kaybee's Quickies [New Plot! Seeking Cosplay-Lovers!]

Bumping for a new plot! Cosplay ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom