Requesting an older guy for a younger woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

mypgems

Super-Earth
Hey there

I'm a writer who has a lot of experience in RP's of just about any type. Western, modern, historical, fantasy, hero, etc. Erotica or PG. The more detail the better! Stuff I don't like is characters under 18 in erotic stories, water games, hard core BSDM, one sentence replies among other things.

I'd like try for a specific kind of story that I wrote up a beginning for. Young lady at a conference/convention/etc, mind blowing one night stand with an older guy, months later she finds out he's her boss/owner of the company/etc. They eventually pick things up again. If he's into some light BDSM or other kink I can definitely work with that! :D

Now what I've written below is *not* locked in stone. It just a started my mind came up with. If you have suggestions I'd love to hear them and see if we can work things out. Postings would be here or maybe email please. No instant chat or anything else.

A Night to Remember...
As Andi Tsukino closed the bedroom door, she glanced back and wondered if she should kiss his cheek.
She decided not to for fear of waking him and making a weird situation all that more difficult. It was
easier just to slip out the door leaving no hint that she had been there. Just before she exited
the suite Andi took a quick look around. It was hard to make out much with the lights off and the
curtains closed but it sure looked comfy.

It was good that it was so late, or was it so early, because anyone in the hallway seeing a young
woman hopping on a foot as she walked/put shoes on would attract attention. That and how her
bosom bounced around due to the lack of a bra. In the darkness of the hotel suite it was too
hard to try and put that thing so Andi had stuffed it in her bag that she used as a purse.
Adjusting it slightly against her body might hide the mounds from view. Now if she could just
make it to the parking ramp....

A parade of thoughts and images ran through her mind while the elevator traveled downwards.
What the hell had she been thinking?! Going up to the room of a guy she had just met and
barely knew his name... Andi’s eyes blinked for a moment before knuckles lightly rapped her
forehead. She couldn’t even remember what his first name was!

It had been one of those stupid conferences that she was required to go to every so often. Sit in
a huge room that had the lights turned down, listen to speakers, and watch videos. Afterwards
you get a piece of paper and an email saying you attended. Most of the time people either slept
or played games on their phones. This one ran late so Andi was starving by the time it was over.
A stop at the bar for some pub grub was in order before the drive home. She lived close enough
that staying over wasn’t necessary.

It was there at the bar, as she munched on pizza rolls, that ‘he’ sat down next to her. Normally
Andi wasn’t a casual conversation person but this night she was kinda in the mode. They talked
about nothing in general when something, for the life of her she couldn’t understand it, just
‘clicked’. The fact of the difference in ages didn't seem to matter in the least. Conversation
drifted a little and then he asked if she would like to go up to his room. Not in a perverted
sort of way was the question asked but...nicely. Andi found herself saying...yes.

In no time at all, they were at his door and inside. Clothes weren’t ripped off or anything like that
but it didn’t take long for them to be naked. Naked and together. Looking at each other in the dim
light. Then kissing softly. Then passionately. Then him picking her up and carrying her into the
bedroom. So many times they were together. Times that left Andi gasping in shock at how her body
responded to him!

In retrospect, a reason she might have done it was from her latest boyfriend breaking up with
her. Words like: ‘cold fish’, ‘lack of passion’, and ‘just laying there’ had been heard. Andi was no
virgin but sex...well...hadn’t been very important to her. If she was looking for things in a guy, it
was in their minds and personality. Performance in bed was distant because, she now realized,
she never let herself feel things or ‘get into it’.

Pulling out of the ramp in her car, Andi smiled to herself as she drove the dark streets.
Whatever his name was did make her feel so many wonderful things! Maybe he somehow
noticed her lack of whatever it was and pushed the right buttons to make her feel it finally. Or
something like that. In anycase, she mentally thanked him and placed the experience in her
memory for it was over.[/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom