[Alive In The Dark] ~-~ Con & Non-con Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethoxyethane

Super-Earth
-lights a candle- To follow the light or not to follow the light.
tumblr_msg7sbVJa61rj72p9o1_500.gif

So I just finished a role play and I'm seeking a new role play, maybe two. I am open to other ideas you might want to suggest, ideas I've posted previously in a different thread, and different variations of the ideas below. :)
If we've chatted before and it didn't work out for some reason, feel free to contact me- I hold no ill will.

Available for: One-shot, short-term, long-term.
Theme: Con , non-con, or dub-con
Mediums: Forums, e-mail, PM, and on occasion instant messenger- varying on the story.
Post length: About 100-1,000 words- varying on the story.
Orientation: MxF, some ideas below can also be for FxF.

~ We're In This Together: Siblings are reunited when one returns home after graduating college. The graduate learns that their father became increasingly more abusive towards the other sibling. A episode with their father leads the siblings wondering how to get away with murder.
Comments: It doesn't have to pertain incest; different roles with the same concept are acceptable.
Con or non-con

~ Suicide Assistance: After their parents die in a horrible car crash, leaving them a split inheritance, the sister tried to kill herself- and failed. A few weeks later, one evening, the brother comes home to find his sister half-unconscious from a bunch of pills. Again. The thoughts of having the whole inheritance to himself intensify.
Comments: The sisters' legitimacy in desiring death is true. Maybe he decides to make her vomit up the pills with his dick- I won't put any more input here; he is your character, I will trust you to play him the way you see fit to the best of your ability and vision for this story.
We could have the scene described above the first time he rapes her, or he could have started raping her after their parents' death then she tries to kill herself after. Or something else of your suggestion.
Non-con

~ Something GoT Cersei & Jamie related: [insert idea here]
Comments: I'm seeking to play this from before the two became intimate.
Con - possibility for a non-con scene if it makes sense, like if they fight or try to break it off etc, if you like.

~ Unwelcome Half-sibling: My character is a product of an affair. Her mother is suffering from a critical illness and had been offered by our character's father to stay with them. Your character gets a new, unwelcome half-sibling.
Comments: None?
Non-con

(This is the part where I notice I have all incest ideas thus far and focus on non-incest ideas)​

~ Thy Enemy: A powerful army general captures the daughter of the enemy. Initially, his goal was to use her as an example and send her back to her parents in pieces as a warning for anyone who stands against them, but he is intrigued by her cleverness.
Comments: There are a lot of ways we can work with this. Either way, I envision her being put in a situation where she is faced with the onerous task/option of betraying her people, or him.
Con , non-con, or dub-con

~ The Suicide Club: A) Two strangers meet upon joining a club for suicides; they just about lost the will to live, but how keen are they on getting close to death? Together they dangerously flirt with suicide and death. One night they invite someone from the group to procreate fleshed out suicide plans, but things take a gruesome turn when they accidentally end up killing the person. After some guilt they soon realize it makes them feel alive- they would be doing these people a favor.
B) Doctor x Suicide member - Maybe as a form of rehabilitation, options to live or die, abuse of power, role reversal - I'm open to either role and the idea.
C) Two characters infiltrate the Suicide Society, unbeknownst each other are not intent on killing themselves as the rest of the members.
Comments: None?
Con , non-con, or dub-con

Thank you for your consideration. -ominous wind snuffs flame-

tumblr_m11zfjiGLq1r4fvh6o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom