Trapped in a virtual world

Status
Not open for further replies.

aprilmay1965

Supernova
Looking to play this in PMs, open to change the looks of MC to your preference.

April West walked through the house picking up the dirty laundry, She had the entire day off and thought it ,would be a good time to get it done. The 5'2'' blonde mom, was still in decent shape for her age, her hips wider than they should be she supposed, and her breasts not as firm but still a decent c-d cup, she sighed, "what a way to spend my day off" she thought,

She walked into her son's room. He spent most of his time here, it was full of electronic stuff, mostly computer things, she didn't really know what it was, she was picking up his clothes that were scattered around, along with dishes he had brought food into his room on. " this place is gross" she commented as she picked up old food wrappers.

She looked over at his latest purchase, he'd been on the game, if that's what it was, non-stop all summer. Now that school was started, she had finally gotten him off it long enough to clean up and go to school. "What could be so interesting on this thing?" she said allowed staring at it. She walked over, sitting down in the semi reclined chair.

"well this is comfy" she said, looking at the attachements and wires. She had seen him on it before but you couldn't tell what was going on by looking, since there was no screen.

She pulled down the headset, looking at it. "hmmmm"
Slipping it on her head as she'd seen him do, the headphones going over her ears as her eyes were encased in the special glasses inside the head set.

She leaned back, feeling her hands resting on the arms of the chairs. Suddenly she jumped as she heard a voice... "NEW PLAYER RECOGNIZED" the mechanical voice said.
Her wrists held against the arms.
"CONFIRM LOG ON.....GAME STARTING" she wasn't sure what was happening, but lights flashed in her eyes. and the room around her started to open up.

"Log on?" she asked, confused

"LOG ON CONFIRMED..... SCANNING.... FEMALE.... HERO ....CHOSEN... PREVIOUS DEFAULTS SELECTED"...

She wasn't sure what any of it meant, but she suddenly looked around asd she was standing in an open meadow area, "what the hell?" she gasped, She had never played one of these games before, but this one actually felt real.. as if she were really there, wow, she would have to try this out later and see what kind of mischief her son was getting into...

She moved her hands but they moved on the screen, not in her chair. she reached for her head and felt her hair, her arms were bare, her.. she was nearly nude, a skimpy outfit, and .. wait.. this wasn't her...

"Uhm... I .. I want to log off?" she called out.. "I... ughm... Turn off computer?" she called, taking a few steps, she could feel the gravel crunch on the path.. this was weird... "Uhm.. help, I'm trapped? I want to stop?"
she called out.. walking further, the path leading into a wooded area.. "Helloooooo>?"

The system had gone into effect, adapting to the new user present as April logged in on the console. Her lack of knowledge was no hindrance as automatic procedures went into effect, creating her a new body and dumping her straight into the last game that had been loaded. Perhaps it was a mistake, but there was no way for April to stop it either.

She was loaded into the default location, left in an open meadow to decide what it was that she wanted to do. And after some confusion on her part, where she was unable to access the system, she was forced to start walking off into the wooded area nearby. Hopefully she could find something to hep her.

Inside the woods, it seemed practically indistinguishable from any other forest one might have gone to. The path was of dirt, trees sprouting up to the sides long with bushes and other foliage. She was left to wander around, but it would not be long before animal life made itself known, calls and noises in the underbrush, some of it startlingly close to her. What would she do, now that she was in this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom