Looking for Antagonists | FF IX, KH:BBS, SC2 (Story, Hypnosis, Manipulation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena

Meteorite
umdxujG.png
cjG8WP8.png
8PXZDzl.png

Hello, I am looking for villains or morally-ambiguous characters to play with of my three characters: General Beatrix from Final Fantasy IX, Cassandra Alexandra from Soul Calibur 2 and Master Aqua from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

Whether your character is canon or original, I am mostly interested in scenes where our characters will start out as enemies. They might hate each other or maybe they respect each other for what qualities they have. They may fight, your character may want to get rid of mine, or my characters may ruin the schemes of your character- Only for your character to eventually kidnap or entrance mine.

Ideally, by the end of the roleplay they'd love each other, whether the love is genuine or some manner of twisted feelings born from manipulation and hypnosis. A focus on mental development and the dynamic between our characters is what interests me the most. I have no real interest in playing exclusively smut. To me, having sex in a scene is only interesting if our characters first develop a connection. As such, the story/smut ratio in a roleplay with me would typically be 70:30. I can negotiate for a different ratio if you'd like more story or more smut, depending on what your offer is.

❤ My Characters
For now, I can play three different characters: General Beatrix from Final Fantasy IX, Cassandra Alexandra from Soul Calibur 2 and Master Aqua from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. I might change this ad or make a new one at a later point, but for now these are the only ones I am interested in playing. The three of them are warriors, albeit their personalities, morals and purposes vary quite a bit. I will play whichever one of the three you want, but I expect you to be familiar with their canons, otherwise you will have a hard time setting up your character to play against them.

I will generally play Beatrix from the second half of Final Fantasy IX (when she sides with the heroes) or from a post-game canon point. I will play Cassandra at any canon point during Soul Calibur 2, but not from the other games in the series (meaning Cassandra will not have any knowledge of what happens in Soul Calibur 3 and 4). As for Aqua, I will play her from any canon point in Birth by Sleep. I can negotiate different canon points if you have a really interesting offer, I am open to ideas so let me know!

In most cases, I will play them in their canon setting. Aqua is an exception however, in that she can be played in your character's world rather than in hers. Indeed, her status as a Keyblade Master means she can move from world to world, which is actually a key story point in her canon.

❤ Scenario Preferences
If we are to roleplay, the interaction between our characters will be at the center of the scene and will be the moving force behind the story. And if the scene is to lead into sex, our characters must first have a connection. As a general rule, I love roleplays in which our characters will start out as enemies.

With Beatrix, your character could be an enemy general from another nation, a mastermind with plans of world domination, and the likes. Beatrix being a powerful and influential general, many scenarios could unfold. Maybe your character's plan are preemptively ruined by Beatrix as she sees through his schemes and leads a force to take down his base. And so before he can build his forces anew, he first has to get rid of her through whatever means he sees fit. On the other hand, another scenario could have your character realize how dangerous she is before he starts putting his schemes into motion, and as such he makes his move to get her before she has a chance to do anything, so he can make sure she'll never fight again. Or maybe rather than seeing her as a danger, he could see her as a valuable asset and decides to make her his so as to have her skills on his side. Should you feel inclined to play canon characters, then Kuja would be perfect for this sort of scene.

With Cassandra, your character could be someone seeking Soul Edge so as to further his own ambition, someone who has hurt her sister or just a villain she stumbles upon in the course of her quest to help her sister. Cassandra is very brash and has a strong sense of justice, and as such she's likely to just fight anyone who commits misdeeds or hurt others. However, she is also very powerful and will be very dangerous to take on.

And finally, with Aqua there is two distinct possibilities. The first being that your character is someone using darkness and endangering her world, such as Terranort or Braig. It could be an original character who's after Kingdom Hearts, etc. The second possibility is that your character is the villain of his own world, and Aqua just happens to pass by said world in the course of her quest. Your character could have learnt of the Keyblade through Xehanort, or maybe he realizes something is wrong with her, hence setting forth the plot. Maybe he needs or wants her powers, maybe she is on the verge of putting an end to his nefarious plans and needs to be stopped.

I am open to scenario and ideas other than these, so long as they remain in the same general mindset. Hence if you have something to offer, then just send me a PM!

❤ Character Preferences
I have no preferences as to whether your character is an original one or from the canons of my characters. However, I would prefer playing with villains, whether they are evil people or more nuanced. Complex characters whose morals stand in a morally gray area are always favored when it comes to roleplaying, as they are more interesting. Should your character be charismatic and/or elegant, this would be a huge plus.

I will play with human or human-like characters, males and females alike. But as far as smut is concerned, I will play with male characters only should a scene lead into sex. Female characters may get fluff and the likes, but I won't do F/F sex scenes.

❤ Roleplaying Preferences
I am looking for literate roleplays, written in prose. I tend to write at least a paragraph per reply, and multiple paragraphs when the scene calls for it. However, not every last reply needs to be that lengthy. It depends on the context and what is happening. I am no grammar nazi either, we all do mistakes and typoes: I bet there are quite a few in this very thread. But I do expect you to put a minimum of efforts into what you write. If your replies are filled to the brim with typoes, if you never capitalize or use proper punctuation and the likes, odds are I will lose interest before long.

PMs are by far the favored method to roleplay on this site, though I can also roleplay with emails. I generally won't accept to roleplay on IMs, as I don't think they work well for these kind of scenes.

❤ Kinks Preferences
When it comes to kinks, none of the kinks listed below are mandatory, but they are all very much loved and if you offer me a scene involving one or more of them, it is more likely to catch my interest.

Entrancement (Hypnosis, Mind Control, etc)
Hypnosis is my favorite kink, but I do not want it to be an instantaneous process. Whether your character tenderly holds mine while whispering into her ear, or subtly influences her over the course of days, I find the process and mental transition fascinating to play. If you want your character to just snap his finger and then leap into sex, that is not for you.

It is also favored when hypnosis leads into a permanently entranced state, with my character being blissfully happy, subservient and obedient, as if drunk on your character's presence. She should still be herself however, only now with mindless and complete devotion to the character who mesmerized her. However, likewise the character who hypnotize her is expected to treat her with love and care, and keep renewing the hypnosis to keep her this way.

Disempowerment (Being Weakened, Drowsiness, etc)
Roleplays involving my character being somehow weakened and left dazed, sleepy or unable to fight for a period of time are loved. This does generally work wonderfully with entrancement, but this can be something different. This may involve kidnapping and abduction, the use of chloroform or sleeping gases, or leaving my character on the brink of consciousness, yet unable to fall asleep. If your character wants to manipulate mine, sleepiness can be used as a way to make her mind more receptive.

Disempowerment may also be used in others ways, lemme know if you have something to propose.

Fluff
Hugs, cuddles, snuggling and all cute things are all lovely. I prefer sensual things over purely sexual things, and fluff is about as lovely as there can be in a roleplay. Kissing is particularly loved, as is lap sitting, soft caresses or having my character suck on your character's fingers while being held.

Others
When sex comes into play, clothed sex is my preference, but this is by no means mandatory. Blindfolds, very light bondage and the likes are loved as well.

Hard No
There are a few things I refuse to do, and they should be evident. Non-Con is a big no, the best that can happen is Dub-Con should my character be hypnotized or the likes. Scat, Vore and the likes are big no no. Basically, all the usuals and most commons No.

Thank you for reading this! If you're interested and have an offer, then send me a PM! Please don't reply to this thread, as I may have to update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom