Looking for submissive male with few limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perversion

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
First let me say that I have never played a female before, but I believe that stepping out of this comfort zone will make me a better writer. This means that I am looking for somebody who will help me perfect this perspective patiently.

Second, I require very few limits so that I can really enjoy the role to its fullest. Scat, gore and permanent harm beyond piercings and branding won't happen. Everything else must be negotiable. My character will be a sadist, and yours may eventually fall for her but that must not happen straight away, I require a good amount of non consent.

Lastly, while I require a writer able to forward the story not just a toy for me to play with. Being too passive in your writing and expecting me to lead the whole thing will have you dropped in a heartbeat.

Now the good stuff.

I want to play a 15 year old girl with deceased patents living with her wealthy older brother (25+). He is her legal guardian, and she will find some dirt on him from a crime he committed and got away with. That's when the blackmail starts, and this devious brat will use it to make him buy the very toys she will use to control him and sexually dominate him.

PM me with ideas and pitches for this one time only (for now) deal.

Since people aren't getting it I have bolded a very relevant piece of text. I have a very basic plot outline there, throw me something of your own to help it along or don't bother messaging me because as already stated I am looking for a writing partner and not an automated response machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom