Superhero with some roleplay ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some ideas for roleplays, all of which involves my OC character. I have grown very tired of typical heroines being attacked by villains and villainesses before being defeated and used! I want a story with a outstanding plot and character develop! Yes I do have a few ideas for some villains but also am very interested in people playing the other characters in her life... First, I'll go over the four villains I have in mind.

1) The first is a serial rapist! Him and Zoe were really close friends in high school, and both were very athletic. He was the type who could charm any woman he wanted, but it became boring to him. In his sick twisted mind, he decided it was time to push the celebrities in our society that built their fame on character traits most would look down at! Thus The Brander was born! He would rape these failures in his eyes and brand the small of there back with whatever stereotype he thought they were.

I realize this could run dry fast, so this could be one play where we focus on the other people involved in the play rather than the villain himself though if you can put a really fun interesting twist on him, feel free to make the villain your main character! Maybe Zoe's interactions with a cop, doctor, political figure, etc...

2) Your character is very charming and high society! His place inside the city is well known. However, he hides a deep dark secret that is the real source of his money and power! He is the head of the world's most powerful and complex human trafficking operation! But he puts a twist on it! Rather than simply kidnap and sell, he has created a game on a private pacific island he owns! Think the Condemned or Hunger Games meets the Most Dangerous Game! People from all over the world buy a ticket to play his game, for much more than what some of the girls are worth! Each player has a one girl limit... whoever they hunt down and shoot with there tranquilizer gun and tag, they get to keep for a slave!

3) Your character is a college professor who focuses on Greek Mythology! In reality though, he is the head of a powerful cult who he has brain washed to believe he is Hades, the Greek God of the Underworld! Along with this cult is other people who believe they are also members of the Olympians. He however gets his sites set on my character, believing she is the human reincarnation of his bride Persephone! Think a horror movie meets a superheroine play!

4) She is Zoe's best friend who becomes obsessed with becoming a superheroine after Zoe saves her at a party one night from being raped! She later meets Vengeance who she wants to become a side kick too but she refuses to let her help fearing for her life. This leads to Zoe's best friend learning the truth and a deadly obsession follows where at first she wants to prove she is good enough... then better than Vengeance before ultimately just wanting to live Zoe's life and take away everything Zoe stands for!

5) Yes this is going to be a rip off of the Winter Soldier, but Zoe's first love who was believed to be dead comes back into Zoe's life as a brain washed brute meant to take out a rival for the company controlling him.

Now my roleplays aren't limited to these ideas! I would love to hear ideas other people would have involving other characters throughout the city...

Just examples someone could run with or play as...

my OC/ and a cop
a Doctor
City Official
Informant
Old Friend
A Fan
etc...

Whatever you can think of and want to try, message me and tell me!

Should add I enjoy romance as much as I do anything else! Feel free to use force if you want and other means to get what you want out of her as well if you choose to be a villain! Though her biggest weakness is her insecurities and trusting people she shouldn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom