Looking for balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulip

Moon
I'm just getting back into role playing so I must have a patient and forward partner as I am incredibly insecure starting out. I like to write two to three paragraphs back and forth and get easily overwhelmed by extra long responses. I'm also only on my phone so it is difficult for me to respond more than a few paragraphs. I'll be a bit rusty at first but please give me a chance! I would like to be approached with ideas you may have. They do not have to be detailed, we can build on a small idea together, that's always fun. I like a good story with good smut. I probably won't do a story without smut, or smut without a story. So yeh I just made an f-list for the first time ever. https://www.f-list.net/c/tulipgirl/ If you have any questions please ask. I naturally play a physically submissive yet mentally unsubmissive female. I naturally play innocent females starting out but am open to playing corrupted characters starting out. I am capable of taking criticism and welcome it. Sometimes I get really spacey and for that I apologize in advance. I always try to keep my role plays active and rolling and will pm you if anything is holding me up. Sorry this is all over the place. Thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom