Take my heart... 18+ Semi-adv. GxB Boy needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAMmagic

Moon
Plot: You break into my characters house, thinking nobody is home, and while searching around for valuables, you discover my character in the shower and can't help but watch. But when my character sees you, she tries to call the police, and you have to restrain her to stop her. You are not a violent person, and don't like harming people, but you don't want to go to jail either. Things get hot, and eventually, my character leaves her husband to be with your character.

Serena Wild
2013-NEW-Summer-Top-Bra-3-4-Cup-Women-s-Push-Up-Underwear-with-Water-Padded.jpg

Just tell me the age, name and give me a photo of your character.

iAMmagic said:
Plot: You break into my characters house, thinking nobody is home, and while searching around for valuables, you discover my character in the shower and can't help but watch. But when my character sees you, she tries to call the police, and you have to restrain her to stop her. You are not a violent person, and don't like harming people, but you don't want to go to jail either. Things get hot, and eventually, my character leaves her husband to be with your character.

Serena Wild

Channing Scott, 24. :blush:

Pokelover said:
iAMmagic said:

Serena Wild

Channing Scott, 24. :blush:

Picture? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom