Long Term, Short Term, Dirty or Sweet, You can find it all here (FxM FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigid

Meteorite
Hello all ye roleplayers. This is going to be a super boring intro to a hopefully inspiring (if not exactly pretty) request thread. Thanks for coming.

First, introductions--I'm Brigid. I'm 24, female, and have been roleplaying since I was a wee little teenager sometime when The Black-Eyed Peas were more than just a food. I'm reasonably experienced and literate, insomuch as you may not necessarily get novels of writing from me, but I can move a story along and do so with a firm grasp of spelling and syntax. I don't have any particular length requirements for partners other than I expect you to write as an adult--no one liners--and to give some effort to our ongoing project.

I don't really care about your gender, and I'm a fan of both heterosexual and lesbian roleplays, soany concerns on that front should be calmed. While I do like roleplays that have plot behind them, I am generally down for a smutty romp if that's all you want though there is the potential for me to just grow bored if all you want to do is stick meat in holes over and over again. Lets face it, there are only so many times you can write the same thing before you want to break your face on a keyboard.

As for kinks I'm what you would probably call...moderate. I can get super into certain things on the "kinkier" side of the spectrum (e.g. D/s, lactation, gangbangs/group sex, voyeurism/exhibitionism, double/triple penetration, etc) and then back down into a more vanilla mindset. Generally speaking it depends on the kind of story we are writing and the kind of mood I read that we are in (I'm not going to crash a fluffy love story with a gangband, and likewise a dirty smut story is probably not going to have a load of cuddles after.) On the D/s scale I'm more of a switch with a preference to domme women. I can domme men as well but I'm not that good at it, and I'll definitely need something in terms of a story or idea to really keep me going. That said, I'm not a fan of doormats (playing as or playing with) and if that is what you want you are going to have a bad time here.

I'm reasonable, if there is something you want to try, or a kink you are itching to scratch let me know my only real limits are vore, death, non-con/rape, toilet stuff, and furries/animals. If you are into any of that, that's cool--just keep it out of our roleplay and we'll be dandy.

Closing thoughts before some general ideas:
I only roleplay on this site, so PM's or threads only please.
If you have a story idea shoot me a PM I would love to hear it and work something out.
I like to volley replies back and forth if we are both online, and I'm open to ooc chatting. Lets be friends :)
I like to keep in mind that when it comes to the sexy parts, that this is fantasy. Dicks are going to be larger-than-average as a norm, multiple orgasms is entirely expected of our characters, and things like semen are generally in higher volume than in real life.
I think Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls is the best because she was the only one with any real character development.

~~~~IDEAS~~~~
I'm open to something on the dangerous side of things, perhaps an assassins or mobsters? I want a story that's thrilling and challenging.

I really like Firefly, so maybe something like it and maybe Cowboy Bebop? Space Cowboys? C'mon, everyone loves space cowboys...

How about a reversal of a damsel in distress/princess rescue wherein our appointed hero gets to the lady in question only to find she either orchestrated the whole thing herself or that she has somehow taken advantage of the situation?

Vampires can be cool if they are actually kind of monstrous. Same with werewolves. Would be willing to kick around ideas in this territory.

I like time periods! OOh, what about something in feudal Japan? Or WWII era England? Or like maybe a western? Lots of potential here!

I'll probably update more as I think of stuff. PM me if any of these spark an idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom