Crimson Peak RP...looking for M or F to play Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaRose

Marvel Fan
180px-Dead_thomas.png

180px-Tom_hiddleston.png

*CRAVING*
Crimson Peak RP (Nothing is set in stone. So, willing to discuss some changes.)

Modern day woman takes over as the owner of the newly rebuilt Allerdale Mansion since it was knocked down and rebuilt as a hotel/tourist attraction. The red clay has been extracted from the ground and has been very profitable in the rebuilding of Allerdale Hall and the surrounding grounds.

Even though the ground under the house and the surrounding area has been cleared of the red substance, it doesn't mean that the spirits have left the tainted ground or that they won't take residence in the newly rebuilt Allerdale Hall.

My character, who grew up in a small town but moved to New York for her job, decides after several years of being a crime scene investigator and dealing with dead bodies , moves to Allerdale for a quieter and slower kind of life in hopes of finding a future husband and having children. She believes in ghosts and has had a few occasions where she has felt things, but other then that she never really had any altercations.

Things through out the mansion begins happening. Small things at first. Something moved or misplaced or maybe a glimpse of something out of the corner of one's eye every now and again but nothing of serious concern....at least not at first. As time goes on things will escalate and even Thomas's sister and everyone who has died inside the house will come out to play.

Thomas himself will take interest in the new woman of the mansion from the very beginning. As well as all the other ghosts in the mansion but for other reasons. In his case he will be intrigued by her beauty and at how different she is compared to women of his day. She is also different then the other women that come and stay at the rebuilt Allerdale. Everything will be new to him, except for the fact that the mansion looks as it did in the past, except for the fact it isn't falling apart and there are new "updates" to accommodate today's technologies and conveniences. He will also notice that there is no longer red seeping through the ground and flooring of the house.

He will watch her. Wish to be with her. At one point he will make himself known to her...and that is when they will begin to try and communicate with one another. At first it will be hard but eventually he will come to her in ways neither one could ever expect they could do.

My character will have a boyfriend that she speaks with on a regular basis that lives in the States. It isn't until he comes to visit her that Thomas becomes unhappy and tries to do everything he can to chase him away. He sees things in this man that he doesn't like and he tries to tell my character, but she won't listen because she just thinks he is jealous, which he is but he is also trying to keep her safe. His sister Lucille may even have a hand in manipulating her boyfriend in order to get rid of the beautiful girl so she can have Thomas all to herself.

In the end Thomas will have to find true love in order to become human again and then my character and him can continue in the modern world and maybe have a real relationship together.

At this point the story could go in different directions. They could have a good relationship and get married and have children or things could become rocky when Thomas gets a taste of the new world. He could even possibly be haunted by his past that they have to cope and deal with. There are so many possibilities. If interested please PM me. Thanks!

*What I am looking for in the story*

Ghosts
Blood
Murder
Death
Lost souls
Jealous ghost/Jealous human
Haunted grounds/Haunted House
Sex with a ghost
Sex with human
Possible possession
Angst