Spiraling submissiion of the next door neighbor/babysitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyKristi

Meteorite
Hi I'm Kristi and I'm totally new to this and the site but there is a role play I've wanted to do in real life for a LONG time but haven't had the opportunity. I'd like to try it out here and see how things go. I'm not sure on all the rules about how to lay out your idea and what to put and all that but I'll just do my best and go from there.

The main idea is about a neighbor high school girl who babysits for a young couple in the house next to theirs. She's a little slutty but pretty tame as she's still only a teenager. Her outfits, actions, overheard conversations, and spying on her phone has got the dad next door getting more and more frustrated and turned on by her. His wife busts him masturbating to pictures he secretly took of her and stole off her phone. She however isn't angry but tells him to explain what was fantasizing about. They both plot to spring a trap to blackmail her and slowly a little at a time make her do more and more depraved and slutty things until she's completely submissive to the pair of them.

There's not a lot I am not into but anything excretory I guess is bad, no young children of course, love things like spanking etc but not extremes of that, non-consentual/rape is ok again if it's not super extreme. I guess that's all I can think of for now, oh yeah and I like all my role playing to be believable and realistic so no weird sci-fi aliens etc. I like to to feel like it's really happening and it's really possible.

Also I honestly have never role played like this before so I don't know how all of this works. I know that my stories and fantasies have a lot of things going on that set the scene or explain things that I don't know how that works in chat and stuff but I guess I'll figure it out, be easy on me it's my first time ;0

I will play the babysitter and I need at least one person to play the couple. It would be awesome if we had 2 people, one to play each but that's ok if I don't get it. I do expect there will be other roles brought in as this story builds and progresses. Um I guess that's it so who wants to fuck the shit out of their next door neighbor? :)

Ok I figured out Yahoo Messenger so find "naughtykristihammer" if this interests you and lets see what we can do!

NaughtyKristi said:
Hi I'm Kristi and I'm totally new to this and the site but there is a role play I've wanted to do in real life for a LONG time but haven't had the opportunity. I'd like to try it out here and see how things go. I'm not sure on all the rules about how to lay out your idea and what to put and all that but I'll just do my best and go from there.

The main idea is about a neighbor high school girl who babysits for a young couple in the house next to theirs. She's a little slutty but pretty tame as she's still only a teenager. Her outfits, actions, overheard conversations, and spying on her phone has got the dad next door getting more and more frustrated and turned on by her. His wife busts him masturbating to pictures he secretly took of her and stole off her phone. She however isn't angry but tells him to explain what was fantasizing about. They both plot to spring a trap to blackmail her and slowly a little at a time make her do more and more depraved and slutty things until she's completely submissive to the pair of them.

There's not a lot I am not into but anything excretory I guess is bad, no young children of course, love things like spanking etc but not extremes of that, non-consentual/rape is ok again if it's not super extreme. I guess that's all I can think of for now, oh yeah and I like all my role playing to be believable and realistic so no weird sci-fi aliens etc. I like to to feel like it's really happening and it's really possible.

Also I honestly have never role played like this before so I don't know how all of this works. I know that my stories and fantasies have a lot of things going on that set the scene or explain things that I don't know how that works in chat and stuff but I guess I'll figure it out, be easy on me it's my first time ;0

I will play the babysitter and I need at least one person to play the couple. It would be awesome if we had 2 people, one to play each but that's ok if I don't get it. I do expect there will be other roles brought in as this story builds and progresses. Um I guess that's it so who wants to fuck the shit out of their next door neighbor? :)

I'm actually really attracted to this plot. I'm down to Rp as the dad.

NaughtyKristi said:

Hello Kristi. I read what you are looking for and am quite interested in discussing this further, perhaps we could write a bit of fun and exciting stuff together? I have no problem playing more than one character, I do have quite a bit of experience with RP's also and can possibly help with any questions you might have.

I would love to hear back from you about writing this story idea of yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom