Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Girl (Devils_girl & Tyr)

Tyr

Pulsar
The party was in full rage, the music blaring, the place was packed. Vince was watching from the balcony above, this club was in their territory, so he was safe. The Razorblades owned this place, it turned a mediocre profit, but allowed them a way to launder money, sell drugs, and run their prostitution ring. Vince sat at the table looking down over the crowd below. Truth be told, he was horny, his recent girlfriend had been picked up on a drug running charge and she was looking at 5-10 in the pen. Stupid cunt she should have been sharper, not only did she get herself busted, but when she went down she lost over 50K of the Razorblades drugs.

His finger running along the top of the glass, he watches the cage dancers doing their thing. He really wanted something fresh, something new, someone he hadn’t fucked before. Looking through the crowd, he tried to find someone that would interest him. Hey wasn’t that Tommy, one of the new members. Who was that with him? Damn she looked hot. He’d have no problem fucking one of the members bitches, though he tried to stay away from that shit, just caused problems. Thinking about it Vince, remembered that Tommy’s girl was different, so who was this bitch next to him. Seeing Tommy head off and the girl standing near the bar alone, he picks up the cell and calls the bar tender.

Hey Billy, it Vince, there is a sex thing at the end of the bar.

Vince looks up and points.

Yeah her, send her up, tell her the owner wants to see her.

mafiadaughter.jpg

Pixie really didn't know why she was coming to the club with her brother but she thought it was a good idea. She also thought it could be a fun night dancing with some guys. When she got there though she knew it was her brother's gang that she joined. The joint they where in she didn't like and that's why they split she was yelling at him for bringing her here. A lot of the guys looked at her and she glared at him brother "Damn bastard if I had KNOWN it was a club owned by a gang I wouldn't have come..much less you being in one". She went over to the bar as she looked at her brother going to dance with one of the girls and she was disgusted at what he had become. He had a girlfriend and now he dumped her for some other girl which seemed like something he wouldn't have done. The gang he was in had changed him as well as made him look intimidating and she didn't know what else he was capable of.

Looking down at the ground she sighed some and hoped he would get sick of dancing and take her home. She heard the bar tender on the phone and then he looked at her which she then got a scared look in her eyes. Seeing him hang up the phone she looked at him as he came over "The owner wants to see you..he's upstairs". She just glared and got up her eyes looking up but not really seeing anyone quite yet. Going up the stairs she saw her brother dancing and then the girl look up at her and tell him something. He looked up and yelled something to her but she couldn't hear and kept walking. Getting to the top of the stairs she looked at the guys that were up there and she got a scared look in her eyes. Noticing right away that they were higher up and that it was the gang leader and his right hand men she looked at him then back down. Her brother was trying to warn her of something bad that would happen and she knew it was to late to back down now. Looking at the leader she glared somewhat but also had that glint of being scared "So you wanted to see me?? For what reason??".

She leaned against the stair railing and kept her eyes on him trying to intimidate him enough to let her go.

Vince sat back in the cushioned chair as the sexy thing made her way up. With simple nod of his head, the bodyguard stepping back from the top of the steps and lets her through. His dark almost black hair, and the dark clothing give him a very foreboding look. Everything about his attire was immaculate and expensive as he casually plays with his drink. Even in the club he still wore a pair of dark sunglasses that hid his eyes as he checking out the girl standing their waiting for an answer.

He stands up the leather of seat crinkling as he gets up.

I’m Vince, owner of this establishment.

The other people in the booth were two couples, so it was obvious that Vince wasn’t with anyone. Both of the other girls were draped over their men as they smiled and drink. Vince steps forward so he doesn’t have to yell or the blare of the music below.

I wanted to see you cause, cause I wanted to see you.

Even thought the dark shades it was obvious he was checking her out.

I hope you don’t mind but I always like to say hi when a new hot girl comes into the club, its good for business. So are you with Tommy? I see you came in with him.

The noise getting even louder as the party raged below, he motions for her to step into an adjoining office.

Come in here, I can’t hear a thing without shouting.

Pixie looked at him and already knew he was checking her out. She saw the two couples out of the corner of her eyes and then she looked back to Vince. Seeing him get up she growled a little and looked as the guards blocked her way out. She had a feeling he wanted something but she wasn't going to give him anything if she did it would be by force and against her will.

"Yeah I can see you wanted to see me..why is the question".

She knew he was checking her out but it was in a pathetic way. Any guy could do better and she was already starting to get annoyed.

"I'm with Tommy yes but I'm not his girl..I'm his sister..".

She saw him motion her to step into the office and her mind told her not to but she wanted to get to know him better. If her brother was involved with him and something happened she could get her brother away hopefully.

"Fine I will but don't expect to get anything from me..I'm not like all the other bitches or whores around here that will give themselves to guys willingly".

She looked at him as she walked into the office and when she got in she leaned against the desk that was in there. She closed her eyes some as she felt a chill go down her spine which usually was a warning that something was about to happen.

"So what exactly do you want to talk about or what do you even want??".

Vince just smiles punching the code that opens the door for the girl as she makes her way to the office. The windows were naturally one-way so those outside couldn’t see what was going on inside. Many a time they would deal drugs or make other deals while the unsuspecting patrons partied below. Holding the door he waits for her to enter. The others just go back to what they were doing, ignoring Vince and the girl as they disappear into the office.

As she steps in, he closes the door, not telling her that it was self-locking, a security measure. He listens as she explains she’s Tommy’s sister, which just brought a small smile to his face. If he were true to the gang, then what he had planned for the girl would only test his loyalty. Knowing how Tommy was coming along, he felt good about how he was going to deal with it; he was becoming a very valuable asset to the gang.

He just listens as she explains that she’s not a bitch or whore, and just doesn’t fuck any guy, which of course he finds greatly amusing. He begins to chuckle as she tells not to expect anything.

Fuck I just try to be nice to a sexy girl and she tells me that she’s some type of man hater. Then are you a lesbian or something? Because your sure seem to be one uptight bitch.

He doesn’t advance of her, just stands there waiting for her to respond, knowing she has no place to go.

She looked at him as she was leaning against the desk and she growled lightly wondering why the windows where dark from the outside but you were able to see out from the inside. Looking at him then at the ground she had a bad feeling that it was a mistake to come into the office with him and she wondered if she would be able to get out. She even wondered what he had planned for them in here. Now that she thought of it she didn't know if it was a good idea to go in. Looking back up at him she whimpered a little at his comments.

"No I'm not a lesbian I like a cock in me instead of a pussy rubbing against me..doesn't feel the same".

She shook her head some not knowing what to exactly say since she had come off uptight to him. Well she was uptight cause she had guys from which way and that that wanted her. Closing her eyes she leaned her head back and sighed

"Sorry for coming off as a uptight bitch just stuff has been going on with my brother and it's getting annoying".

Her brother being in a gang and her hanging out with him a lot didn't do much except have guys wanting to fuck her. She wasn't some slut or whore that would fuck anyone she wanted to have the guy be in control and rape her. Then she would fall in love cause it would show how much they wanted to be in control of her and their relationship.

“Well then I’m glad to hear you're not some lesbian bitch man hater.”

Not in a particular rush, he takes out a cigarette and lights it, while he checks out the sex little thing leaning against the desk.

“So I now know your Tommy’s sister, but what is your name sexy.”

The familiar nature of the conversation comes from him being used to everyone following his instruction. Vince naturally takes command of situations, both as leader of the Razorblades and in his personal life.

So what’s your problem with Tommy, he’s turning out to be a valuable member of our gang?

To call it something else would of course just be stupid, everyone knew what was going on, and this girl had to have some clue. His eyes still devouring her as he leaned against the wall and talked. Still making no attempt to get close to her as they talk. Of course, she could give in willingly, but he doubted it. You never knew how a girl would react everyone did differently. Either way this girl wasn’t leaving this office, till he’d fucked her good and hard.

Back
Top Bottom