Are you ready to become my maid? (MxF, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilla-Roche

Supernova
Hello my dears, Ms. Devilla Roche, if you are reading this, I have piqued your interest. I am looking for the right male who wishes to be feminized in a plot and be transformed into my sissy slave maid. The same for any females out there minus the feminization part.

Who my character is.....
Ms. Devilla Roche....a dominant woman with wealth and power. Beyond my innate intelligence, I have breeding, and act accordingly as my station in life proscribes of me. Blonde, 35-45, beautiful face, curvaceous body, enormous bosom, narrow waist, wide hips, and a rotund derriere; buxom but not obese; tall 6' (180cm), 150 lbs (60kg).

Ms. Roche is very well dressed. Wears items such as garters and seamed stockings, designer dresses and shoes, diamonds and gold, and most of all has an extensive fur collection (and loves to utilize fur in any way she can.)

Any plot will either center around a mansion in a northern climate, preferably in Norway. The plot can vary from an abduction plot to being mistaken at a hotel room for a maid, to a CEO being bought out by a competitor, Roche industries, to some other scenario.

This RP is for someone who wants to be very submissive, would love to be a maid for someone dominant, does not mind furs, and in addition would like to be a part of something that entails the use of:

1. Bondage / BDSM
2. Corsets / garters / lingerie
3. Anal sex
4. Lesbian sex / themes (for females)
5. Maid uniforms

There could be other smutty themes, but I am looking for someone who is willing to try something new and does not have a lot of limits.

The person must know how to write and give more than a single sentence answer.

If you like what you have read and think you would want to be my maid, let me know here in this thread and PM me.

The thread would be done in Bluemoon. No PM's, no YIM, no AIM, and no other messenging services; no Skype.

Love and kisses,
Ms. Devilla Roche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom