Sub F seeking M or F

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeraphAdagio

Meteorite
Hello, everyone! Life and (too much) work has kept me out of the RP world for a while, but now I'm sticking my toe back in, hoping something else will get stuck, um, into me...okay, that metaphor got completely out of control. Moving on!

My f-list is over at https://www.f-list.net/c/seraphadagio , so you can get a quick idea of what I like. I'm pretty accommodating if there's a must-have in your own little catalog of dreams you'd like to include in our roleplay. I don't get hung up on post length; the right number of words is exactly the number it takes to draw the scene and convey meaning, no more and no less. (That said, I tend to come in around a paragraph or two per response, to keep things moving and avoid talking over my partners.)

Without further delay, here's a couple of dirty little daydreams I've been pondering, both of which are open to male and female dominants.

A Queen's Humiliation
In a fantasy realm, the haughty and cold queen of a prosperous kingdom faces the machinations of a hated rival. Perhaps they're the true heir to the throne, and the queen usurped her position and exiled her family years ago; if the truth were exposed, the queen would face death. Alternately, a neighboring empire has developed a magical super-weapon, one that could exterminate her entire land. Instead of using it, however, the rival offers a chance for a peaceful transition of power with no lives lost: all the queen has to do is keep her silence, and obey their every secret command...

The end result is that the queen is on her way out, but not easily. Her rival wants to see her destroyed. Humiliated, punished, and ultimately broken before taking her rightful place on her knees at the foot of her former throne. And so the instructions begin, sealed envelopes and packages arriving in her chambers. Slowly at first: maybe the queen's modest gowns become more high-cut and cleavage-baring, starting the hint of a scandal, until her outfits eventually border on the obscene (and of course, she has to smile and insist she's wearing them by choice, earning the reputation of a wanton slut). Perhaps she's instructed to apologize to her oft-abused chambermaid staff, and take over their duties for a day "to better understand their jobs", which the maids will gleefully take advantage of. Or greet foreign emissaries by wearing the clothes of a slave or a whore from their native land (while playing dumb, pretending she believes it's suitable native clothing for a queen, and enduring their veiled insults).

Step-by-step, she's forced to participate in her own humiliation, destroying her name and her reputation and setting the stage for her rival's ultimate conquest. Of the throne, and of her body.

Breaking the Domme
(Currently full, thanks!)
A young, feminist college professor moonlights as a dominatrix, a fun sideline until one of her students finds out. The revelation would destroy her teaching career (and scandalize her family), but the student is willing to keep their silence -- if she'll make it worth their while. The student's no submissive, though: they're a dom, and the idea of reducing a proud and aggressive dominatrix to an obedient, trained fucktoy is too much fun to pass up. Now she'll learn what it's like to kneel under the whip...

I'm picturing this as a process of taming her and bringing out her submissive side, perhaps even bimbofying her, until she's getting off on her new owner's abuse. Others may find out, or the student might share her with friends: the noted intellectual professor, dressed in a skimpy schoolgirl outfit and stripping at a college frat party, being doused with beer and jiggling her breasts for her students' approval before they run a train on her. And of course, having to face them all the next day in class. Walk of shame, indeed.

Sooooo, that's it for me. If either of these concepts floats your boat (or makes anything else rise, ahem), drop me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom