Superheroine Universe Roleplay Request (70% Story, 30% smut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently a really close friend of mine and I have started roleplaying with superheroines and creating our own personal universe using rip off heroine characters! I have greatly enjoyed this but at the moment, we are only able to do four roleplays at once due to her time constraints. However, I have developed many ideas other than just the ones me and her are doing which are a Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Batgirl and Captain America rip offs.

I enjoy writing stories and telling a good story but find it boring to do so by myself, which is why my love for roleplaying have developed so highly through the years. My friend and I started each of these four roleplays from the very beginning, origin roleplays you could say! I love love to find another partner or two who would not mind doing the same with different characters than the ones we have been roleplaying has to expand my little universe!

I love detail and developing a story and plot, but I am not the type to write two or three pages for every post. Typically I will write a few paragraphs. I want my partner to have freedom, even though I am the one who knows where the story is leading. If she (or he... I am not against playing the heroine if I get a partner who can give me what I am looking for) wants to add a surprise to spice things up or add a much wanted twist, I love it!

I typically only roleplay through email or private messages on this site but do not mind doing thread type plays either. I'm not a big fan of messnegers like yahoo, kik, etc...

If you have an original character and you want to add them to this growing universe, please feel free to message and talk to me! If might take up a little bit figuring things out but I will certainly enjoy adding her to our universe as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom