Ban The Fox Sin and TriniMad in: M.E Chronicles

banthefoxsin

Planetoid
masseffect-2008-09-13-10-58-19-03.jpg

'It has been two month's since Shepherds death. And while the galaxy mourns in solidarity, it continues to play ignorant to the looming dangers that lay ahead. The Reaper's... Though, not all mourn. Crime continues to unfold in this large galaxy. Filled with lie's, deceit, murder and filth. And no place was there better to find it... Then Omega...

When Shepherd died, every one scattered like the wind. Tali back to her people, Wrex to save his own kind from extinction through the Genophage, Ashley grew in rank within the Systems Alliance and Liara became rather aloof. However, this tale focuses on one man in particular... Garrus could no longer stand the red tape, the corruption and ignorance of C-sec. After Shepherds fate he... He went back. He tried, but as usual he proved a disappointing Turian. Especially to the likes of his father... Or rather, so he thought at least.

Feeling he had no other choice but to do thing's his way, by his rules. Garrus went to the one place where crime was everywhere. Where all you had to do... Was point, then shoot. He became the one thing he despised, the one thing he never thought he'd be. A criminal. But for the right cause. A man with a skill, purpose and the means to make a difference. He became a shadow over Omega. A renegade to most, paragon to others. Regardless of the tales surrounding the mysterious vigilante. He was soon to be known, as their Archangel.''​

"Archangel to base, hows my eye in the sky?" A voice echoed quietly into the air, it's source a rather tall figure in blue armor. Armor that showed he was unmistakably once a C-sec officer, further that he could only be a Turian. The Turians correspondence into the secure channel his Communications officer created for their little group was met with silence, however the man on the other end, his 'eye in the sky' didn't need to. Far above the Turians head a small drone appeared, cloaking it'self just as quickly as it had showed it'self to him. "Good good, now here's hoping our fresh blood can handle her end of the op." The Turrian said so in a serious tone, but he was also noticeably worried. She was a big girl, she can handle herself and he knew it.... But ever since he met her.... Helping her with those Mercs. Giving her the protection that Archangel desired to give to every clerk and store owner on Omega... Well... He would lie if it didn't make him feel naturally attached. Even knowing how tough she is, to him she was still that cute, flirty girl who didn't know what she was going to do. How she was ever going to get the Blue suns off her back as a mechanic. But no ordinary mechanic, one with the chops to make a mech, drone, up to par with any corporation and at a efficient price. Helping her wasn't the first time he took the law in his own hands. But it was one of the first times he literally saved a life as Archangel, even more importantly she was one of the first people to make him feel he really can make a difference... The only other women to do that was well... Now dead...

With a low groan, echoing with that typical gruff melodic sound his race was known to speak with. The man finished folding his sniper into action. Perched properly in place several floors above the target zone. This was an op that took ball's. Typically they were quieter, taking out all the thugs and taking their cargo for... 'better' use. However today Archangel needed to make a statement. And his little friend down there, her job was to sneak on by and place the explosive charges their Batarian counterpart made on every single arm's crate. Hopefully, things went as planned.

Soon, Archangel made eyes on a gunship, swooping onto the dock post haste. Many merc's inside were dropped off, each making their way deeper into the industrial zone. They seemed to have been taking a careful spread, moving their numbers about to scope the area in case of a double cross. Which was wise. However, the people they were buying from were already hastily disposed of by Archangels little killer on the ground. "Ok Eye's in the Sky, do a quick sweep. I have a feeling they are careful enough to think of snipers.... It's kind of cute actually, they already know im the best." As he said so, Garrus pulled back his zoom, scoping the other towering industrial buildings for a snipers glare. As well as checking the industrial equipment, as most seemed tall enough to create a vantage. "I completed the sweep Archangel, there's three out there. One directly adjacent to you, sixty eight meters to your left, another eighty nine meters to your right. The last is a hundred or so meters in front, but behind the industrial equipment. Might be a hard shot." With a cocky grin under his helmet, Archangel gave out a snicker. "Ha ha, I see them now, Thanks. But try not to be so insulting, I can make any shot and that includes this guy... But best to be on the safe side. Move your drone in on the one a hundred clicks away, I will take out the other two, you go take him out. But only on my signal and Eye, try to be quiet about it . This needs to be synchronized, the second they open up com's we may kiss our friend downstairs a swift good by. She's almost done planting the charges, which means she's still exposed."

"Count on me boss! I'll use that new trick she added to the drone." The voice in their communications said, as the drone disappeared once more. "Ha... Dont get cocky kid, before she came along you didn't even have a drone." "And look at me now Archangel?! Im actually useful for a change. Instead of sitting on my ass scrambling frequencies." Garrus was gonna talk back but, he ate his words. As much as he would like to tease the kid, it would not have been in good taste. After all, in his condition he is allowed to take his victories where and when he can find him. "I got ya Eye, now focus on the mission." Eye, a shorter way of saying the full thing. Code names were an important part of being in this group, it kept your real identity safe from the very bad people they fucked with. It wasn't the plan at first but, as people called him Archangel and... While it began to stick on him... Well, the idea was a good one. Even if a bit cheesy. And when it came down to it, Archangel was big on giving them their nick names himself. Letting his team earn their own code through hard work, respect and appreciation. In 'Eye's case well, he was a man of little use out'side his computers and Omnitool. A cripple, lost his leg's when the leader of the Blood Pack kicked him in the face and stepped on his spine during a shoot out... Poor Eye was just... In the way. A passerby, just trying to do his job. He wanted to help with this war on crime despite the loss of his leg's. And he did just that. Using his skill's to focuss efforts on communications, hacking and logging their collected data. Used to be that he would simply hack into surveilance feed's and now recently, he even has drones to scout out for them. A useful job that earned him the title of Eye in The sky. But regrettably, it was a mouthful. So most of the time, he was just called Eye.

Turning to his left, Archangel took a deep breath. Prepping the shot. In his mind's eye, he also planned ahead on his next target. The man now in his sight's was a easy kill, it was an even shot straight across. Little obstruction, some wind from industrial fans. The man to his right, well, he was slightly tougher. About a meter lower then his current position and with the nearby turbines, wind would likely sway his bullet 3 or so inches to the left. Closing his eyes for a moment, Archangel began to slowly release his breath. Time froze, and in that split second all his training kicked in. "Now!" He called out, as he fired a shot right between the first snipers eyes. The poor assari flying back against the wall. With quick, military precision Archangel flipped around, unloading his thermal clip and injecting a new one just in time as he veered his sniper exactly seven 3 inches from the right of his targets position. Quickly, he pulled the trigger, the propelling shrapnel veering as expected and right into the Salarians throat! Now it was up to that little drone, looking foreword, Archangel gave a sigh of relief. The Drone quickly dispatched the human with a electrical prod, set onto a lethal voltage. "Wow, Garrus. You never cease to amaze." The man on the other end said, a compliment made that much sweeter by the Eye's Austrian accent. As Eye put his drone back into cloak, Garrus spoke with obvious pride. However, slightly annoyed as well. "Ya ya, dont feed my ego so much. A certain Batarian we know would probably want to knock your ass off that chair if he heard it. But, since I like the praise I will forgive you for saying my real name on com's. Remember Eye in The Sky, code names. It... It Keep's us all safe. Secure com's is like what you human's call a red hearing, it doesnt always mean secure."

"Oh! Ha ha, yes right 'Archangel.' I got it. And uh... I believe we humans call it a red haring" The man on the other end said. A slight gruff laugh escaped Garrus's lip's, "Oh I see. Red Haring. Id have to jot that down on my omnitool next chance I get. You humans have strange saying's, however a lot I think fit the bill on many situations." In all the excitement, Garrus barely realized what was going on below. The Turian quickly panicked as the merc's went from a slow crawl, to creating hasty positions. They couldn't of heard his shot's, it was properly suppressed and the distance was to great.. The sound couldn't travel that distance... Unless.. "Shit, Those Snipers were on timed communication's." The Turian proclaimed as he allowed his sniper to fold down. Snapping it into place on his armor, he quickly pulled out his Assault rifle, preparing to make a very bold Jump. "What do you mean!?" The voice said in com's in a frightened tone. "It means they were supposed to send a signal every few minutes!" Choosing to leave it at that, Garrus was certain their Eye in The Sky got the idea. The Turian now sprinting to jump off his balcony. Landing just a few meters below, Garrus narrowly cuaght his feet onto the industrial equipment. Quickly sprinting down the narrow machinery as his quick way back down. "The op's a bust, get out of there!" Garrus called out in an open com's channel. Hoping beyond hope it got to her in time. Before he knew it, the Blue Sun's were firing up on him. The vigilante now in a compromised position with very little cover. However, fortune favored the bold and Garrus didn't lack for bravery. Nor the ignorance it brings! He continued his long sprint down, firing back at his attacker's with controlled, well placed burst's. Quite a few were driven back into cover, but another few weren't so lucky. The Turian shooting down at least three. As he reached a friendly distance from the ground, Garrus stopped running, sliding slightly as he made a quick drop down. Falling at least ten feet right smag dab on top of a squishy little Salarian. "Ill take that. He said, as he ripped the Assault rifle right out from his hands. Putting a few hole's in him before the guy knew what even happened. With the salarians Assault rifle, Garrus held one in either hand, seeing as he didn't have very much Thermal clip's to spare. He could have sworn there was a movie hero on earth that did this. Some one named... John Rainbow? Had to be something like that. Regardless, he was in full adrenaline mode. His training and experience culminating together as he pushed on. Giving Eye an important command as he did so. "Keep that drone out of sight and keep in contact, I want you to keep track of their movements and ordination."

Taking cover with both assault rifles, he can see her... Nyria. Safe, sound, already shooting back more then likely. 'At a girl.' he thought as he moved to closer cover. Well, he tried his best but. Turians were never too good at taking cover. The best most can do was stand awkwardly behind tall surfaces. But hey, it did the trick. She was not very far away now. And... Well, it seemed she got a lot of the merchandise well and ready to blow. "Glad to see I didn't get you killed... Ha ha, I may have made a rookie mistake." He yelled out, laughing only to disguise his distress. "I don't know what these guys thought they were getting into. But now they gone and did it.... They trapped themselves here, with us. What do ya say? Ready to fight your way out?"

RE: Ban The Fox Sin and Trini Nim in: M.E Chronicles

If you had asked Nyriaka Aeterius, or more commonly known as Artemis around Omega, that she would be dodging bullets while planting bombs onto illegal goods, she would have laughed and maybe had shut the door in your face. But here she was; dodging bullets while planting bombs onto illegal goods. Strange how the fates might take someone, but perhaps it wasn't so strange, if there was a handsome face to beckon her along the path of now becoming a "righteous" mercenary - as if there was anyone on Omega who could best Archangel.

It was pretty ridiculous how easily the turian rebel honestly suckered her into joining him, risking her life directly on the line in the face of the battlefield. And to be honest, Nyriaka hardly regretted it one bit. She had her content fun tinkering with her various drones and mechs back in her shop (which was now conveniently trashed and destroyed by the Blood Pack after she literally spited them in their faces with Garrus), but she probably would have never felt as alive as she did now - rewiring make-shift explosives with a shaky adrenaline-filled laugh under her breath and some of her most precious mechs firing back over her head.

Danger! It was something that Nyria had explicitly avoided for so many years while she was on Omega; the utmost reason why she even came to hellhole was the sheer abundance of tech that she could work on to repair and upgrade at a far more lucrative price than what she might have gotten back at the Citadel. Keep her head down, maintain a reputable presence, and don't let anyone bother her. But that had become more and more difficult as the years passed and the residents of Omega began to know her for her claimed "magic touch" when it came to all things techy; the gangs wanted her for their own. Imagine how much of an edge they would have over their rivals! The gunships they could fly! The drones they could unleash onto the other gangs! Suddenly, Artemis became a prize to have; not only for her skill, but also for the fact that she was a female turian. Sure, there were asaris around, but female turians? Many a male, not only other turians, wanted a piece of that too.

They cornered her from all sides, pushing in, threatening, leering until Nyriaka had no other choice; she needed help. And who else was making more rounds and striking more fear into the gangs' hearts than the one and only Archangel? To be honest, she was surprised herself when the gregarious turian agreed so easily to her request, and even more so when he invited her to join his team. But hell, why not? What did she have to lose? Not much, and with that, she would gain a whole lot of protection and company at a desirable male's eye too. The last few years had been... Admittedly lonely, refuting slimy requests from the knuckle-headed turians and other various males around Omega practically all the time. Yet, they still kept coming, no matter how much she lashed her sarcastic tongue at them.

And here, they also still continued to come, just in a different manner. They weren't out for her this time, they were simply out for blood. Nyriaka figured that they hadn't seen her yet, didn't know that she was fully integrated into Garrus' team, and she would rather like to keep it that way. It was when she had just finished wiring together the last explosive, shoving it deep between two crates full of red sand that the female turian could hear the slow and steady shots as it rang out nearby, only to result of gurgled screams and falls of limp bodies onto the ground. That would be no one else besides Archangel. Letting a cheeky smug grin come over her expression in satisfaction of her work well-done, she made her first rookie mistake - standing up from her cover. Almost immediately, a shout came up and several bullets came at where she just was as the engineer quickly ducked down again and winced; an inch higher and they might have just taken off one of her horns.

"Artemis to base, Artemis to Archangel, they've spotted my position. All explosives rigged. Headed back-" she started, only to be cut off as her cover was once again peppered with wild shots, forcing Nyriaka to keep on moving - more like crawling undignifiedly to another pile of crates. One of her sentry mechs fell, getting a low hiss from the engineer as she finally pulled the sub-machine gun from the holster on her armor's back; that was one of her best mechs and it just went down like that! Shame. There was no time for her to say anything else on the open-comm, not as she ducked around the cover just long enough to exchange some fire, with the satisfaction of seeing one of the gang members fall under her shots.

Now, Nyriaka wouldn't say the operation was a bust just yet, seeing as she had fulfilled her side of the bargain, but as she heard Garrus' voice crackle over the open comms line, she couldn't help but hiss again in annoyance. The gang members were advancing ever more closer, and another of her sentry mechs was also down; to replace it, the engineer quickly activated her omni-tool to create an attack drone right in a gaggle of gang members. "You wanted to see my goods up close, there's no better view than right down the face of one of my drones," was all she wryly muttered, a slight smirk on her face as shot after shot was fired from the gun.

It was so automatic; fire, empty out the clip, reload with another one. Nyriaka hadn't even noticed that she was nearly half way through her ammo before a familiar and very comforting presence was nearby - Garrus. She had to admit that it was good to see that he hadn't lost any of his wryly wit even in the face of imminent danger and threat, with adrenaline pumping through both of their veins. "Jolly great for you to join now, I have them pinned down just fine!" she called back with a half-smile curving onto her expression, activating her omni-tool once more to send out another drone as the last one disintegrated under the concentrated enemy fire, "And honestly, the only one who could ever kill me is just me, mellis! Nearly had my horns burned right off, I'll let you know!"

S'kak. There really seemed like no end to the number, and as she glanced down to see the scattered thermal clips around her feet, desperate times simply called for desperate measures. "How about... Let's just blast our way out? Leave the big guns to the big girl," Nyriaka offered with an inappropriate amount of cheer then, sending the other turian a toothy smirk before she holstered the M-9 Tempest and from the other larger holster on her back, quickly activated the M-920 Cain, aimed at the group in front of her, and simply fired.

Oh, had she also forgotten to mention that the explosion from the shot would be enough to be an improvised trigger for all of the explosions she had already planted all around the area there? Oops.

There was scarcely any time for Nyriaka to rush over to where Garrus was before the initial explosion rocked the ground beneath then, and then one by one, the crates exploded. Some were honestly too close for comfort, but all she could do now was huddle next to him, clutching the spent heavy weapon in her hand as they could only wait for the explosions to finally subside. When it did, she was left with a good ringing in her ears, unsteadily clambering to her feet to peer out over the pile of crates they were behind. Absolute and utter ruin, just like they had wanted from the operation, but perhaps... A little more flamboyant and aggressive than Garrus might have wanted.

Still feeling the blood thumping through her veins and the exhilarating high of being so close to a life-or-death situation not quite leaving her yet, the engineer reached out to grasp the other turian's hand with an affectionate squeeze and shake. "Well, that might have been more of a boom than a bust. But! Like the humans like to say, two birds with one stone. Or in this case, two objectives with one shot," she breathlessly chattered with a bright winning smile, looking around before slowly steadying herself to just get the heck out of here; running away with Garrus and the others sounded awfully romantic and appealing at the moment, considering their only other option was to be caught by this gang's leaders like sitting babes, "You coming, talur?"

TURIAN WORDS FROM THIS TURIAN DICTIONARY.

"Ya I can see you have them pinned down, I guess I'm the fool for worrying." Garrus called out as he turned from his cover, firing both assault rifles into a small crowd. Quickly reverting back to his cover, he turned to see that Nyria was still doing just fine. A slight growl of excitement escapes his lip's as he grip's his rifles tightly into his hands. He was so worried about her. Now his blood was pumping and the Turian in him was ready to be unleashed onto these thugs. Soon however, she sent out another drone, her words catching him slightly off guard. Mellis? He was surprised to hear some of their own language for a change. Pleasantly so... In human terms she just called him her sweet. With a slight blush from under his helmet, Garrus spoke once more. "Oh I see, 'almost' got a horn burned off. Ha, let me know when you actually have some scar's of your own asperitalla" Playfully teasing her however, was not as important as taking out their threat's. Garrus soon pulled forth from his cover once more. Firing another torrent of shot's with the assault rifles. But as he did so his attention was also on Nyria, as she spoke of bringing in the big guns. Within moment's he had seen the M-920 cain, which was a rather shocking sight indeed. He knew she took it, but he didnt expect her to be so bold as to fire it so close to proximity of them both! Garrus instinctively dropped the rifle's and pulled back into cover. Watching as the women boldly fired, ran and jumped to cover with him. Instinctively he wrapped his arm around her waist, squeezing tightly against her frame and pulling her body close to his as explosion's were set off all around them. The explosions were so loud, so much so, that all he could here was white noise.... A minute passes, Garrus opens his eye's and through his helmet he can see she was so close to him. Was it heaven? No, he had her in his hand's when the explosions began. Her face was always just that beautiful was all...

Slowly, and unsteadily she clambered to her feet, Garrus releasing his grasp of her waist as he stood up himself. Watching him stand up from that so casually one would think he is made of iron, but really he is just so used to this that the concussion hardly phased him and the g forces numbness was tolerable. It was the soldier within him, his blood pumping, adrenaline kicking, both making the pain as far back in his mind as it can. He wanted to scold her, it was so risky to do what she just did. She could have been melted down right along with all those thugs... He wanted to shake her, he wanted to scream. But... Before he could, her hand had gripped his. Looking down, he smiled. He was so dam happy to see they were both actually alive that, what she did was now just a memory. And just like that, it was now just something to laugh about. "Two birds with one stone? That sounds about right. Seems your better at human phrases then I am, ha ha." Squeezing her hand in response, he slowly raised it into full view. "Mellis? Talur? Now holding my hand? My my, if I didn't know any better I would say your fraternizing with a superior." Garrus feeling a little cocky because of all this adrenaline, had now just pulled her in close. His hand still squeezing her's as his other began lightly gliding along her armored hip. "Their is regulations for that."

"Sorry to break up your moment boss, but their are more incoming." "S'kak" The Turian yelled out as he released the girl's hand. "No worries, I went ahead and remotely moved the vehicle closer. It's waiting for you in the south exit" "Sounds good, your a life saver Eye. Come on Artemis, we can fraternize all we want back at base. How does that sound?" Reaching for his helmet, the Turian pulled it off as he began to run toward's the south of the construction zone. "So, how far are they?" Garrus asked as he pulled out his pistol. "ETA in about 1 minute." Garrus smiled over to Nyria, "Sounds like we just got away with our little game of sabotage." He said, as they neared their vehicle. Soon the drone Eye controlled came into view, slowly gliding into Garrus's grasp. The Turrian then threw it into the back as the door slowly flew open. Followed by his helmet and gun. Jumping into the driver's seat with a thud, he turned on the ignition and waited for Nyria. Soon, the vehicle was flying off like the end of some western movie. "That actually went well. Rookie? One would think your a seasoned soldier with ball's like that. Maybe you do have scar's then? If you do, id be happy to compare them."

TURIAN WORDS FROM THIS TURIAN DICTIONARY.

If anything, Nyriaka was an opportunist, and with Garrus, there was no opportunity that could go to waste to get to know him better - especially when they had just dutifully finished off all of their enemies in one swoop. So, the turian female could admit that she was feeling a bit smug (and cocky) as she laughed lightly at the other turian's coy words, not to mention just how satisfiedly sexy he sounded at the moment. "And if I didn't know better, you're enjoying it quite a bit," she retorted playfully, admittedly surprised but pleased at the recent development of feeling Garrus' hand rest on her armored hip, which she naturally responded by moving even closer to him and letting her gloved hand slide up to rest onto his shoulder, "I'm sure your regulations don't apply to a small victory dance. Would it flatter your ego better if I were to call you talau instead?"

Instead, any "dancing" they were to do had to wait then as Nyriaka could only hiss quietly under her breath as she heard Eye's words over their comm lines and nodded dutifully along. No sense in wasting more time here, and the female turian easily kept up speed with her companion as she grinned in return. "I would say, more than better with our little game! This is more like the stuff of legends, led by the one and only ecus, Archangel," she commented, still giving him that little cheeky and toothy grin - no harm in flattering Garrus since he definitely deserved it as much as possible.

Once they both were secured into the vehicle and flying off among the mismatched buildings of Omega, the adrenaline high had hardly subsided whatsoever. If anything, it just made Nyriaka even more fidgety as she deactivated the Sentry Interface, sitting back and gazing around - obviously being much more interested in the male sitting next to her than the dismal surroundings. At Garrus' equally flattering words, she simply shrugged seemingly nonchalantly, but the pleased smile on her face said otherwise. "Oh, scars that aren't so nearly as grand as yours. Like... Oh! For instance, one of the mechs back in my early days went rogue on me, so that was a fun shootout in my shop and earned me a sweet starburst scar somewhere discreet on my body," she easily chattered, then turned her head to let her golden eyes sweep up and down the sniper's form, admittedly quite interested in seeing what scars (and balls) he did have under all of that armor, "And would you like to compare them? Look at you, a seasoned war hero and protector of Omega! I would be honored to, talu. Impress me with your scars and stories, and we'll see if you still call it fraternizing."

Just to prove her point, Nyriaka subtly shifted her feet slightly against Garrus, and in an unspoken language that only the turians knew, rubbed her spurs against his playfully. "Or, you could impress with everything else you have under that armor, and we can call it even, mellis," she coyly stated, still keeping the inviting smirk lingering about her expression with golden eyes approvingly gazing at the handsome turian only. Honestly, was there anything wrong that Garrus could do? Or even had? He was an archangel indeed.

While Eye may have interrupted their moment, it still didn't ruin it. She was right, he enjoyed it quite a bit. And if they didn't have to run, he really would have took her up on that dance. Regardless, the danger had now passed. And as Garrus drove them to safety, Nyria had not ceased to disappoint. Flattering him came as natural to her as her beauty, with a sharp wit and even sharper aim she made quite the catch. Garrus would be a fool for not thinking of her in that way. As a lover, or even a potential mate. Smiling he looked over to Nyriaka, wondering just how discreet this scar of her's was. "Well, sound's as though danger follows you everywhere you go huh? Even with your own mech's." He teased, as he so obviously began to peer over at her frame. His mind began to trail off back to that scar and as he continued to stare, he realized her own yellow eyes were starring back at him. As their eye's locked, he turned his gaze a bit nervously. 'It was an innocent look, no need to feel embarrassed' he thought. Soon picking up their conversation where it had left off, to distract from his obvious starring. "Well I have a lot of scar's and a lot of stories. Id be glad to impress you with them, after all there's nothing I like more then bragging to a beautiful women."

Suddenly, she began to shift herself, allowing her spur to rub against his. A hot breath escaping his lip's as she made her attraction clear. And at her word's, well that only made thing's a little hotter. "Im certain I can impress you. In more ways then one." He said with a cocky grin, catching her little innuendo right on the money. It was clear she was interested. But Garrus just was not sure he was ready to become closer with her. This was a dangerous, hazardous, foolish role he chose to play. Just to satisfy his own need for justice and order in a great big, fucked up and corrupt galaxy... What if she died? He died? That would hurt them both... But, his body was speaking a different tune. With his adrenaline pumping, the way she flirted as her spur's rubbed his. The sultry look in her eye as she sized up her hero.... A groan escape's his lip's. The Turian looking slightly down as he can feel it coming... There was nothing to see, but looking was a dead give away if there ever was one. He was becoming erect, his penis pushing up against the plate in his armor. "W-Well... Thats a bit if a problem... Ha ha" He said, giving a uncomfortable laugh as he reached for the in vehicle omni tool display. Shutting off their communications, he looked back over to Nyria with a cocky grin. "I hope you don't mind me airing out a bit, so to speak. The armor is a bit to tight fitting... And with all this excitement I don't think it can be helped. Besides, I think this was a little inevitable with you. Beautiful girl fraternizing with a superior officer, this is a bit inevitable if you ask me. " As he spoke, he held the wheel with one hand, his other hand reaching onto his lap. If she was wondering what he meant, it would become obvious as he fiddled with the armored plate around his crotch.

With the plate removed, he released a deep breath, his large cock flopping out onto his thigh. She wanted to be impressed... Well, now she can be. He was well equipped for a Turian. If the size was not enough, then the color would have surely caught her eye. Turian cock's were unique to the Turian, from the shape to the groove's. But most importantly the color... It was not clear how or why, but color played a large part in how Turian's found each other attractive. From the pattern's on their face, the color of their eye's all the way to the color of a males cock. It all played a role. And a purple cock's such as the one before her, was the most rare and sought after by Turian women. It was still half erect, but even half erect he needed to take it out, or else if he hadn't it would have been quite uncomfortable for him. "I know this is moving a bit fast but hey, you did ask if I could impress you with something else. Well, I hope it is impressive." With the smirk on his face it was clear he was trying to use humor to distract from the situation. But that was a bit difficult to do. Seeing as though he just got an erection so soon after a fire fight. It was a bit embarrassing, to say the least. "Don't worry Nyriaka, I don't have any bright ideas. Let's just pretend I am not hard and keep going back to base."

When Nyriaka rubbed her spur against that of Garrus, she didn't actually expect for anything much to happen from it. Perhaps a cocky smirk from the other turian and a promise for something later... But nothing much more than that. True to her expectations, she could only give him a toothy grin in response to his words, the innuendo hanging heavy between them from both the adrenaline of the fight just behind them and the close intimacy inside the vehicle itself. Most males were relatively weak, sometimes ridiculously desperate, but most of them just went to After-life to satisfy themselves. But to see Archangel of all males like this... It was honestly just thrilling for the female engineer to know that the attraction was definitely mutual at the sound of his soft groan. "I'm sure you have countless ways to impress, mellis. After all, you're not the Archangel for nothing," she purred out encouragingly, continuing to keep her spur against his. But it didn't escape her attention with just how effective she had done to him; from the way the male turian gazed down and then turned off the comms-system inside the vehicle. He wanted a favor, didn't he?

Even for all of Nyriaka's approval of Garrus overall, she still couldn't help but watch him with a measure of scrutiny - carefully imbedded into her instincts by many, many generations of female sexual selection among all the males about to pick only the best to mate with. She would not make her final decision until she saw exactly what he had... And honestly, she didn't expect him to disappoint at all. The female turian urged him on with a returning smile, letting her spur rub against his once more as she gently teased the male with a bright playful look in her eyes, "Little inevitable, hm? Why, I don't know, you might as well be a geth if you weren't excited by now. And believe me, I know exactly what I'm doing here." Sexual relations were far more casual for the turians than other races besides the asari, and when she saw that the sniper was fiddling around with the plate covering where his cock was, she couldn't help but lean in even more - eagerly too.

He didn't disappoint, but instead, completely flattered Nyriaka that she could even get such a virile and powerful male like this to be attracted to her. Where could she start? The color of his cock was the most important feature, but the size and ridged about the member perfectly fit the handsome features she could already see on the turian. Why was he not already mated to someone else, she wouldn't know, but the female turian couldn't help but be glad that he hadn't - how else would she encounter such a unique turian and his even more rarer cock like this otherwise? A soft pleased gasp escaped the engineer then as her mandibles quivered slightly with delight, reluctantly taking her wide-eyed gaze off of the half-hard shaft to glance up at the male's slightly nervous smirk. "More than impressed, talu. I've certainly caught something more than I've expected now, have I?" she breathlessly laughed, also slightly taken-aback herself before the female turian reached out - scarcely believing that this was even real at the moment.

Oh, it was certainly real; even through her gloves, Nyriaka could feel the warm throbbing hardness of the shaft as she wrapped her fingers about it carefully, almost worshippingly. It was even better now that she had her hand around it, and letting her eyes sweep back up to the male again, her smile became more confident as she began to slowly stroke up and down the shaft, exploring and feeling the smooth ridges under her fingers, "That's not quite fun to just 'air out', Garrus. How about you get us back safely to base... And I'll see what I can do to show my utter appreciation for you?" It was somewhat of a challenge to him as she tightened her grip around the shaft now, letting her hand rub against him even faster to coax the cock to full hardness. While it was already impressive now, half-hard, she also wanted to see just how much better he would be when completely hard. When was the last time she had any cock, turian at that? Not in a long, long time, and she was more than pleased that this was her first one once again.

Humming quietly under her breath, her fingers ran teasingly back up to the tip, thumbing gently against the slit before sliding back down to grip the lower shaft and lean it towards her seat. At least for now, it didn't seem that Garrus was too distracted yet, but Nyriaka still sent him a quick smirk and another rub of her spur against his before lowering herself down, wiggling in the seat as her tongue slid out of her mouth to press hotly up against the underside of the thick purple shaft. Turian blowjobs were slightly different than humans; with their sharp teeth, they have to be exceptionally careful not to hurt their partner, but their long flexible tongues certainly made up for it. Once she had reached the tip, that was when the female turian teasingly sucked onto the hard tip before snaking out her tongue once more to curl around the upper half as her other hand joined onto the shaft, wrapping around and squeezing whatever her tongue couldn't reach. This close, the male turian's deep musk was almost heady, making her moan quietly around what she had inside of her mouth. Her mandibles also added to the stimulation as she began to bob her head slightly with soft wet sucking noises, tickling against the side ridges with her tongue twisting and licking onto as much of the shaft as she could.

To anyone passing them, it might as well look like Garrus was driving the vehicle by himself, and Nyriaka would have never expected to be doing something so risky as to be giving roadhead... But she wouldn't want to be anywhere else or doing anything else at the moment, not with the added risky adrenaline of the situation now only adding to the hot sexual mood between them. She could also say that she herself was becoming more exciting, matching the other turian as she felt the familiar warmth pooling in her lower half, loosening the plates between her legs...

Garrus gave her a prideful smile, his mandibles giving a cute little twitch as she said his cock was more then impressive. A sharp groan of pleasure escaped his lip's, as her gloved hand's slowly gripped the half erect cock. Shock's of pleasure and anticipation shot up and down his spine, as she examined it. Feeling just how perfect it was in her hand, as he felt the rough texture of her glove rubbing against his sensitive flesh. Looking down, their eyes met once more... Yet this time, she looked up at him with a hungry gaze. A lustful gaze.... Her hand stroking the full length of his cock slowly, her three long finger's feeling along the grooves and ridges of his cock with the rough friction of her glove. "Fuck..." Garrus spoke out with a hot breath as he turned his gaze back to the open air in front of him. Driving past the car's, pipes and buildings throughout omega.

She spoke once more and as she spoke his heart began to thump. Did she mean what he thought she meant? The answer was clear as she began to grip against his shaft even harder. Her hand picking up pace to bring him to a full erection. His cock throbbed in her hand's, it's full thickness realized by just how hard it would have felt in her grasp. The Turian quickly began echoing her words in his head. Focus on the driving and get them back to base.... And his anticipation peeked as he wanted to know just how much she really appreciated him.

And oh man, did she show it. Her finger's rubbing against his tip was a good start, grinding slightly against the tip. Garrus's gaze then cuaght as she shifted further towards him. Bringing he pretty little face so much closer to his throbbing cock. As he felt a hot breath press against him, he knew what he was in for. The hardened Turian gripped the steering wheel with fervor force. Focusing on the flight, despite how hard her tongue made it. Teasingly she began with the shaft, the Turian feeling every second as her tongue lapped around the grooves of his cock. Before finally finding his tip. As she coiled around the tip, the Turian began to lose composure. Garrus tilting his head back with a sharp groan. With a thud the back of his head hit the cushion of his seat. Which woke him up from the slight daze her coiling tongue caused as his cock was slowly wrapped around with it's wet, moist warmth. Her every hot breath adding intense waves of pleasure each and every time it kissed his leaking tip. The sweet nectar of his precum rewarding her tongue for her unparalleled skill.

With her hands gripping his shaft from the base, twisting and jerking against his cock as her tongue coiled and pulled against him, lapping against his every ridge. Sucking against his sensitive organ with further intensity... She would make a lesser turian cum. But for him, he couldnt let it be that easy. With a deep, satisfied breath Garrus held the wheel with one hand. His other resting onto the back of her head as she bobbed against his verile cock. Closing his eyes slightly, he accepted the daze of pleasure. His finger's rubbing lovingly against her horn. Praising her, in that body language only Turians understood. "Nyria..." He mouthed, his hip's pushing slightly foreword in approval.

They were nearing their destination. They had to be about a minute or so away from the garage. And the Omni display was blinking furiously. Reaching to it, Garrus opened up com's. Not necessarily to worried about them hearing at this point. If they did, then they would just need to know Turian 101. Sex was something they looked at openly. "Archangel! Is everything ok!" Eye spoke out over the moist sounds of Nyria's tongue coiling around the lucky Turians purple cock. "Yes Eye, nothing to worry about. I just had to shut down com's for a minute. Me and Artemis needed to have a little... Heart to heart." As Garrus spoke, he continued to rub her head in approval. His hand continueing to pet against her horn, feeling it's smoothness, his hand telling her how much of a good girl she was. " Oh I see..." Eye said, sounding a little embarrassed. Was he hearing? Would Nyria be embarrassed? Or would being slightly caught turn her on? "It's fine kid. Now if you don't mind I uh... Oh!" He cut off from his sentence with a sharp groan. One he couldn't control from the pleasure he was experiencing. "I need to go back to our conversation." As Garrus finished speaking, he turned the com's off once more. The car now nearing the garage. Pressing a button on the omni display, the door opened. Allowing the vehicle to park within the safety and cover it presented.

Nyriaka would be the first to admit that she thought she had gone rusty with so many years of concentrating basically on surviving and working on Omega. There simply was no time and no interest in other males sexually, or at least, those who actually matched her standard until she had met Garrus. But to know that he, being so unique and virile out of all the turians possible, was praising her with not only the feeling of his hips pressing forward into her mouth, but also his fingers against her smaller horns and the sound of his moans... She could scarcely believe tat this was all true. She might as wake up sweating and completely aroused in the next few seconds in a bed somewhere else, right? First, a purple well-endowed turian cock unlike anything she had seen before and then to have said male love her skills; however, when those few seconds passed and she heard her nickname moan out from his lips and a dribble of sweet pre-cum be slavered onto her tongue, the female turian knew well that this was all reality and she was indeed giving roadhead to one of the most handsomest and best turians she had ever met.

This knowledge, like as if she had stumbled into the Citadel's safe of secrets (and believe her, she definitely wanted to know what really made up the Citadel), only goaded Nyriaka on even further. The heady scent of his musk was only further complimented by the near constant dribble of the sweet pre-cum, which she eagerly lapped up whenever possible. To her, it was a treat, one that she honestly forgot that she missed, and perhaps it was the combination of having not given a blowjob to a turian and the fact that Garrus was such a perfect specimen of a turian male that made it only that much more sweeter and delicious for her. She certainly had two handfuls to work with here between having her gloved fingers twist and squeeze around the ridged shaft, fingers running up against the smooth ridges themselves to meet the tip of her wet long tongue as it snaked around the upper half of the shaft. With only her mouth greedily sucking on the tip for his pre-cum, her prehensile dark green tongue was flexible enough and more than happy to constantly move here and there, never lingering long enough onto a part of his expansive purple cock to truly engulf; she just teasing him with a constant shifting touch that would only make the male crave for more.

Nyriaka could hardly care where they were at the moment, as long as the vehicle didn't come to a sudden crash that would utterly ruin the mood - and possibly their lives. She utterly trusted Garrus then to still be coherent enough to be driving, and that only added to the sheer excitement of the mood and how aroused she herself felt at the moment, practically feeling herself moisten slightly in anticipation. There was so much more they could do than this... And the female turian was aware that both of them were completely hooked onto each other. With her eyes closed in concentration, an expression of bliss with her mouth carefully enveloped over the hard tip of the male to prevent even the lightest touch of her sharp teeth on the hard throbbing shaft, it was like the world was faint around them, even as she could hear Eye's panicked voice over the comms. Hah, how loud was she being? The engineer didn't think that she was being that loud, save for the occasional slurp and breathless gasp she made as she sucked and licked to catch the drops of sweet light pre-cum now leaking even more from the male's tip. But even she couldn't help a nearly choked laugh as she pulled off slightly, coughing to disguise her amusement before her tongue returned to coiling tightly around the now wet shaft at the way the male turian had described their activity - "heart to heart," was it?

More like mouth to tip, but as an apology for her sudden action, Nyriaka opened her eyes to blink up sultrily at Garrus and lean into the warm touch of his hand, trying to smirk her best around his thick tip with her mandibles twitching in amusement. Her eyes flickered to their surroundings, and to her quite pleasant surprise, they had arrived safely! Then, she turned down once again and closing her eyes, took a deep breath in through her nostrils before relaxing her jaw to sink down lower onto the shaft. At least he deserved that for so smoothly covering the drive home, and she could guarantee him that the male turian would be getting even more very soon; the anticipation of it made a soft moan vibrate on her throat as she pressed her legs closer together, wetness starting to gather even more between them. The weight of his cock as the tip pressed now into the back of her mouth was almost stifling, considering he was so much more thicker and longer than any she had to do before, but valiantly, the female turian continued to press on. It was that excitement, teetering on the edge of aching at her jaw having to widen considerably for him and also smugness for actually getting him so deep that spurred her on further to try and sink even lower until she could hazily feel the tip touching the back of her throat.

Now with her eyes opening just the slightest, Nyriaka could tell that she was at least half way down the shaft, one hand still twisting and squeezing the lower half as the other braced onto his thigh. She didn't know how long she could possibly deepthroat him like this, but the female turian did try to swallow around him before she couldn't take it any more as her nostrils and throat was filled with the thick smell of his musk that both soothed and wound her up even more. As steadily and apologetically as possible, she then began to let her head rise, pulling off with her tongue still coiling and licking where her mouth had once encompassed. This was a definite weakness that she should work on later, the engineer noted wryly to herself as finally, she could take deep breaths and cough slightly to clear out her now slightly sore throat. Giving the magnificent purple cock, still hard as a rod even after all that stimulation, an appreciative last lick to catch a few more drops of his pre-cum from the tip, she finally sat back up to regain her voice and stop the increased thumping of blood rushing in her head from all the excitement that hung around them. "So..." she started, before coughing once and giving her mouth one last lick as the sweet taste continued to linger on her tongue, "Heart to heart, was it? What about... Cock to pussy, hm?"

If her parents and peers could hear her now, no doubt they would be scandalized. But here she was on Omega, and there was hardly an ounce of shame in Nyriaka as she winked at Garrus coyly, leaning over to boldly nuzzle her mandibles against his before she gave a small nip and tug on them with an extra squeeze of his cock's tip with her finger tips. Totally appropriate, considering that she had just deepthroated him. With a roguish toothy grin curving over her expression and a 'come hither' curl of her long fingers, she eagerly opened her side of the vehicle before easily getting out with a bright bounce her step to duck under to where she had set up as her new workshop in the corner of the garage. For the moment, it was fairly empty with only the very basics brought from her old shop, which allowed the engineer plenty of space to unlock and open up parts of her armor and toss them onto her empty worktable. Notably, it was the holster belt connected to her weapons that she discarded aside, and then the sash cloth underneath that would stop it from chafing onto her proper armor. Curse herself for having ordered such a procedurally and orderly set of armor that forced her to have to take it apart piece by piece before they could really get anywhere.

At least Nyriaka was able to wrestle off a few pieces (luckily without breaking anything too that she would regret later on) for them to continue by the time Garrus had arrived to this side of the garage, which she wheeled around to give a slightly sheepish grin up at the taller turian. Might as well ask him to help, right? "Since you did say that you could impress me with more than one way, Archangel," she purred out playfully against his mandibles, encouragingly taking one of his wrist to direct him to where he could unlock and help remove the leg armor on her inner thighs and the other to where her body armor could unhinge from between her legs on the front of her lower abdomen. Laughing mischievously and breathlessly while pulling back slightly to let her eyes flicker down pointedly to his still erect well-endowed cock, the female turian tilted her head knowingly; once he unhinged the armor plates, no doubt he would know just how eager she was for more - specifically, just how good he would feel inside of her for both of them. With a soft purr, her mandibles twitched again with anticipation as she spoke with a seemingly innocent yet playful manner, "Why don't you show me what you can do with those hands besides pulling a trigger. And then... Well, would there be any regulations against a superior officer having his way with one of his team members, talu?"

As they entered the garage, the Turian was in for a surprise. One which would have almost made him blow his load, but he was not going to let it be that easy! Still, his voice betrayed him with the boyish moan that escaped his lip's. She had begun to deepthroat him! Slwoly, acompanied by her twisting finger's, her tongue assualting his shaft and head, she began to stick his cock deeper.... And deeper down her throat. Soon, he can feel is sensitive tip in the back of her throat. She looked up with those eyes, that sultry gaze. Her mind half dazed by his musk as she happilly moaned and garggled against his meaty cock. That right there, it could have been a perfect moment to cum. But why do that now? Showing his expertise, Garrus had controlled his senses, and as she pulled out well he couldn't wait for part two.

Slowly she released his cock from her tight throat, her tongue greedily licking against him as much as she can as she finally let go with a final flick. And those words? She was reading his mind! Or rather, using that sharp wit of hers, to make yet another flirty joke. One he intended on making a reality. As she brought her mandible's close to his, he gladdly rubbed back. His hand grazing against her cheek, as she lightly nibbled against the tip of one of his mandibles. That was a sexy kiss, yes a kiss. Turians lacked lip's, to them a kiss was an exchange as delicate and beautiful as that. Much like a dog rubbing anothers nose, it was just unique to them.

Slowly he got out of the car. His cock throbbing even harder then before in anticipation... He wanted to mount her.... Mate her.... Every fiber of his being wanted him to shoot his hot seed inside her. Slowly he began watching as she played with her armor, trying to get most of it off. The Turian male arrogantly smiling as she asked for some help. His hand's were moved slowly to her thigh, the women playing against his mandibles once more as she did so. With quick finger's, Garrus easily pulled against the armor. Releasing her thigh, he quickly began to carress it, his own long tonge licking against her mandible as his hands now reached for her crotch plate. Just as easily it was removed. His cock readily rubbing aginst the moist slit, as his hands now removed the armor around her other thigh. It would be obvious, he was running out of patience. He wa- no needed her now! Slowly he glides his hip's, rubbing his cock against her thigh as he slowly reached down with his finger's. He began to rub the wet slit with his gloved hand, snickering as he brought it back up to look at. Bringing his face close to her's. He licked his hand, wet with her juices. Slowly beginning to stick his finger into her mouth for her to taste as well. "Nectar just as sweet as you are beautiful." He said, a deep gaze into her eyes.... If not for the throbbing cock now rubbing against her pussy, that would have been romantic, poetic even... After all he had his own way with words.

Suddenly, the tempo changes. His hands roughly gripping against her thigh's, as he lifts her up into his arms, her feet wrapped around his waist. With a few steps, he pressed her roughly against the wall. His breaths increasing, as his tip pressed firmly against her pussies lip's.... Slowly they spread, opening for his massive member, until the head was through. "Uuugh" He groaned, as he continued to push deeper inside. Finally he had gotten at least half way in. She was incredibly tight! A good sign, as her moist fold's naturally sucked against his cock. The rough grooves of his cock pulling, scrapping, messaging her deeply. No longer holding himself back, he rest's his head against her shoulder. Gently nibbling against her mandible as he began his assault. The turian's hands gripping her thigh's, as he pushed long and hard. Forcing his cock greedily in, up to the base. His tip kissing her peepest part's as it leaked even more precum. His plating grinding slightly against hers as he began to thrust once more. "Agh!" He groaned, as he began to pick up his pace. The Turians blood pumping, as he began to let forth the Turian male deep within him. His purple cock, pressing deeply into her sensitive pussy. The Turian beginning to lose himself greedily in his lust as he thrusts his meaty, virile cock into her harder then before. He didn't care any more, because the truth was that Turian males, were an aggressive breed. And as it seemed, she liked it just like this!

With Nyria nice and mounted, her leg's wrapped firmly around his waist. Garrus began to let his hands roam. One griping roughly against her firm rear. The other gliding his finger's slowly up her armor, as it was still on above the waist. After all, they were so impatient.... Why waist time taking all their armor off? And, as his hand wandered, it found it's way to her cute little mandible. His finger's gently pinching against it, twisting and twirling. As he continued to to fuck her against the wall, their combined lust and might denting the metal wall as he refused to relent. His pace continuing to peak, not seeming to stop until he thoroughly filled her with seed.

Had Nyriaka been truly persistent, she could have easily taken off her armor herself, but in the heat of things, it was much more sexier to have Garrus do it for her. The feeling of his fingers against his body made the female turian lean into his touch, tilting her head back appreciatively with her mandibles twitching when his tongue licked against her jaw. Finally, he came to the plate between her legs and as soon as it was removed, she was letting out a shuddering sigh of relief at the cool air against her practically dripping slit, only making her further aroused once her eyes widened at the feeling of his cock pressing against her thigh. She wanted him in now, the primal instincts of the turians starting to take over her as well, and she was completely greedy for any touch that he would give her. Even the feeling of his long fingers rubbing against the sensitive flesh was enough to get a soft breathless whimper from the engineer, her own hands now clutching onto his arms, keeping herself steadily upright and as close to him as possible.

If he had thought she was wet before, she only became even more wetter at the sight of him licking her juices off of his fingers, and the wide smirk on her toothy expression was obviously appreciatively with how she took the compliment as well as she coiled her tongue around his finger once he presented it to her too. Garrus was quite an intelligent man, and had they not been in the hazy mood of wanting to mate with one another, Nyriaka would have been even more appreciative of him. Perhaps she would ask him to say more romantic words like such later, but the thoughts were quickly pushed from her mind as she continued to clutch onto the male turian when he lifted her up as strong as ever. Naturally, her legs wrapped around his hips, exposing her inviting pussy as she wrapped one hand against the back of his head, and just like that, the female turian could feel the hard thick cock starting to push inside of her. It was sheer pleasure then, the sensitive walls squeezing and clenching around the massive shaft with the ridges only pressing even more insistently onto the most pleasurable bundles of nerves inside of her. Nyriaka was practically incoherent then, one hand now holding onto a beam behind her while her other hand clutched tightly onto the edge of his armor. She didn't even know what sort of sounds she was making, breathless half-choked purring and hissing as all she could do was hold onto him with her legs tightly around him, encouraging him to go and stay inside of her as deep as possible.

This was better than Nyriaka could have ever expected, and considering that she was deprived for so many years, it was easy for her to feel the pleasure starting to build, hot pressure inside of her lower abdomen driving her to nip onto the edge of his mandibles too and continue to gasp out with each relentless hard thrust. if he kept this up, she would soon orgasm, which was exactly what she wanted, instinctively trying to milk him completely of his hot virile seed. "G-Garrus...!" she pleaded in a soft whimper with her head rolling back and eyes half-closed, barely coherent enough through all the overwhelming daze of pleasure he was giving her then, "More! Please- Garrus, more!" She had miscalculated; with the rough aggressive way he had mounted her, the thick ridged shaft of his cock pressing and rubbing against everywhere inside of her, the female turian let out a stifled yelp as the orgasm broke through, unrelenting and uncontrollable. Her eyes completely closed, mouth hanging open as the sheer wave of pleasure overwhelmed her, and her walls squeezed even tighter around Garrus' cock, making it even easier for him to pick up the pace as her pussy became even more slicker and warmer than before.

As she begged for more, Garrus gave a low gutteral groan. He wanted to do just that, his grip on her buttock's growing stronger as he began to pull her into each and every thrust. And as her pussy began to give a tight quiver he knew! A cocky grin growing on his face as her pussy orgasmed against his fat cock. He can feel the fluids burst against his cock, making her pussy so much wetter and very well lubricated. His cock able to freely fuck her, as her pussy continued to orgasm against him. Her yelp took his attention. his one hand moving back to her gaping mouth, two of his long finger's playing with her tongue as he began to do exactly as she asked. He fucked her harder, faster, the wet sounds of his pelvis smaking into her drenched thighs filling the air. He can now smell her, the fluids of her orgasm sending a pleasant and sweet pheremone into the room which only served to make him truly aroused. Not to mention the incredibly, sexy, adorable fucking face she made as her pussy uncontrollably had an orgasm against him.

Slowly, it happened. His glands began to grow wider, as he would truly flatter her. He allowed his scrotum to uncover from the protection of his glands... His ball's wetly slapping against her firm rear as he refused to lose his pace. This would mean he truly trusted her, that he was truly aroused... He had hardly realized he did it himself but... He was to into the moment. This was something only a Turian did when they wanted to... Make a women their mate! With his ball's released, he would release a much more potent amount of seed. Enough so that pregnancy is guaranteed without protection or birth control!

With her juices now leaking down onto his ball's, he can tell they came out... A little surprised, Garrus began to fuck her even harder, his speed slowing down into long, rough, thrust's that pressed his tip deeply into her tightening cunt. Looking down, he was a bit embarassed. Also, in an instinctual way he was scared.... A turian male should almost never let their balls be exposed. They needed to protect their genitals at all cost, it was in their dna... What did this mean? He didnt 'want' to. So maybe they should just keep going? Ya, it was a fluke, an accident. No need to hold the presses and stop a good time over something like this. It didnt 'really' make them mates did it? Almost denying that fate had preordained their love... But Garrus knew it would flatter her. Letting his ball's slap against her, he spoke. "Look.." He said, pulling his fingers out of her mouth and pointing down. "See.... That's how beautiful you are Nyriaka... That's how incredible you are... Ha ha, it is as if my body is telling you that it wants you forever." It was almost as if he was saying, she was so beautiful... He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Hell, he practically did say it! If he eant it or not did not matter, what did was that he just said something that, he hoped, would make her even more aroused. Even more into the moment they were spending together... Even more infatuated with him.... Oh and how he loved how infatuated she was becoming with him! Leaving it at that, Garrus began to lift her into the air. Pulling her from the wall, his cock inside her all the way to the base. Using his hands he began to lightly bob her hip's against his fat cock in light little thrust's. His tip leaking a thick strand of hot precum, which leaked down her walls. It meant he was close, oh so close... But not yet!

Setting her down onto the work table, Garrus growled with a intense, guttural growl of primal lust. The Turian throwing everything onto the floor as he set her down. Now she was sitting comfortable... Well, more comfortably then against the wall. And as he laid her back, her spread her legs wide to accept him. His hip's thrusting as valiantly as before. Looking down at her eyes, glazed with lust... Her breath, hot with pleasure... Did he make her feel that good? So good she would lose herself to the pleasure? He was so close... He only needed a minute more. Just a bit longer and he will cum deep inside her... Maybe even save some for that pretty face? He was a man after all. He knew he wanted to see the look of ecstasy she made with a pussy full of seed.

Back
Top Bottom