Naruto And the blizzard K's

Status
Not open for further replies.

winx

Supernova
Before any of the 5 great nations were created there was an small nation who already had a simalr way of life to the Leaf Village. Working underground protecting the land was the blizzard knights making sure that the outsiders coursing the war across the other lands never found out the storm lands clans abilities. That was then. Many generations had passed and many more wars since the 5 great nations were created and many had forgotten about the Storm land within the mountains making the land peaceful place to grow up in.

The leader and some of the members of the blizzard knights hated the royal families snow abilities and hated the king even more for marrying an outside from the Uzamaki family. Wanting the world to pay for it's ignorance forgetting there land leading isolating them from the other kingdoms they decided they wanted to take over by controlling all the powerful summoning beasts and killing the weaker ones.

Now the Storm land is taken over its only a matter of time before other lands are too risking yet another war to help protect the lands and peoples lives. But first they need one person out of the way. There princess who was sent to the leaf village waiting to hear news from her parents so she can return home not knowing they have already been killed by the very group who was meant to protect the village from harm.

5335ea111cb17a2076088076

I only do mf relation ships but i can play with anther female character if they are friends and not in a lovers relationship.
Please do 2 or more paragraphs. Every single partner i have played with who did only a few lines has gotten board.
If you meant something. be more clear and add it in.
No scrips where i don't know my lines i have lost count on how many times where someone has had ago coz i didn't say the exact words they had in there head. If you like to play that way. One i can't read your mind and two please go elts where.
I am not the best spellers so if you have a problem with it and one of those who nag and tell someone off even when you know. That's a form of bulling and go elts where if it bothers you that much.
Oh i am born in England. Its my first language so please don't ask where i am from and call me a lier because of my spelling mistakes. Mine and mothers generation in my area were an exsperament gone wrong so a large percent of us literacy isn't out strongest point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom