Riddle me this...

khan

Star
"There goes the bat, once again after Mr. J. humph if it wasn't for that annoying batgirl we would had got him this time and thrown him a BIG farewell party, bah, wish she had not tied me SO tight this time". Harley hung upside from the ceiling in an abandoned warehouse tightly wrapped in a nylon rope after she helped the ungrateful joker escape once again. She had been trying for a good while to escape out of her bonds without success until she finally decided she couldn't do anything but to wait.

"No good, I just can't get off... Wonder if she is into bondage to be so good with ropes, well... guess I'll just have to wait for Mr. J to come back and rescue me. Hope he doesn't forget about me... again."

But after a day and a couple of nights it was not him who showed up in that abandoned warehouse to rescue an already upset impatient Harley but the Riddler's henchmen. Of course they weren't there to rescue her but his plans demanded for precision and her presence was a nuisance. The buffoon bodysuit girl was immediately released and told to leave in a rather rude way. She was so mad for being forgotten there that she kicked the man and somersaulted to the window eager for revenge at Mr J. He should be around somewhere, she knew he couldn't been caught, not after she sacrificed for him to escape, and now he should be waiting for her to return like a lapdog, but not this time.

Leaving her like that had made the blonde's girl boil beyond limits but just as she was about to leave the building she turned back and saw the Riddler himself arriving and a sudden thought crossed her mind. What if she... Uhm Mr. J would never forgive her, but who cared about that clown right now. It was time to broaden to new horizons.

Suddenly the lights went out and a curtain of gas invaded the insides of the building. A few loud hits were heard together with shouts and moans only to be followed by silence, then a shadowy silhouette approached.

"You really should get better henchmen sweet" The sharp mocking voice of Harley echoed in the darkness as she swayed her way to the Riddler with a boxing glove gun in her hands. dropping the pistol at his feet she leaned on him, "You would be better with me instead of this goons don't you think" she said as she took out a knife and played with it.

"What happens darling, bat got your tongue or don't you like clowns? Come on loosen up a bit" Waving the knife around she placed it in her neck and with one sudden move she cut his tie. "...oh boy you must have had a very unhappy childhood..., but it is not a child what I'm looking for but a Maaan"

Her knife moved then to her own body and she cut through her own outfit, slowly stripping out of her skintight top. "Is this better?" she asked provocatevely while only wearing her skintight pants and her mask.

[img=330x700]http://36.media.tumblr.com/a3cbb520515c2b1dcf543f1192645b8c/tumblr_nfungzSAub1rhu3rko1_1280.jpg[/img]​

Another day, another dollar, to use the terms the plebeians were so fond of. The Riddler had only escaped custody relatively recently, but that last setback wasn't enough to make him want to slow down for a single second. Already he'd planned for his comeback, his next challenge that would truly stump the Bat, and all his little batlings to boot. All he needed were some resources to work with.

He'd arrived on the scene soon after most of his new goons, dressed in his usual sharp green jacket, purple shirt, tie and trousers Dark leather shoes moved quietly along the ground, while his gloved right hand clutched tight at his question mark-shaped golden cane. He was expecting another simple task, but ultimately Eddie was going to get something far greater.

What he certainly hadn't expected was the Joker's 'squeeze' (a term he used more ironically than anything else, because damn if that clown didn't realise what a fine piece of crazy candy he had on his arm) to come waltzing his way, having torn through his guys without a hint of issue. He watched her closely, tried to not make his worry obvious once she cut his tie open with only a modest amount of difficulty.

And then, much to his shock, she rather casually cut open the front of her skintight jester getup and unveiled her perky bosom to him.

"You certainly are an odd one, Quinn..." Sharp, hawklike eyes examined the area. No other clowns in the area, no obvious or hidden traps that his keen mind could pick up on. Which begged the question... why was Harley hitting on him? Riddler took a step forward, setting his staff against his car, and gave both of her breasts a firm squeeze. "But... I've never been one to disappoint a lady."

Even if that one was a bit hard to believe. He supposed he could take the time out to have some fun with the crazy broad. If nothing else it was better than trying to spurn her advances, cause lord knew how dangerous she could get then.

Harley awaited patiently for the green dressed man to approach to her, swaying her hips right were she stood expecting to lure him closer with the tantalizing bounce of her pert orbs. A big red welcoming smile showing up in response to his words that oddly were a compliment for her, "Thanks, you sure are a handsome weirdo too". She then let out a blissful moan when his hands finally reached and squeezed her perfectly rounded breasts making the knife escape her grasp and fall to the ground.

The sharp blade was just about to land over her unaware foot when she suddenly lifted it backwards just in time to dodge it as she bent herself forward pressing her body against his to land a kiss on the corner of his lips. "I like a gentleman that never disappoints a lady..." she giggled as she mashed her breast harder against him moving closer to reach his ear and whisper softly "... but I like it better when they are not gentle at all". Her sultry tone made it clear she was expecting him to make a move and her hands supported her as she was already undoing his belt.

But she was decided to tease him a bit more and didn't took off his pants instead she took a step back and turned around giving her back to him once she removed his belt. Her slender bare back only made the accentuated view of her tight bubble butt look even sexier as she snapped the leather like a whip, "Wish I could help you getting your hands on the bat sweetheart but guess nobody knows where to find him..." The jester girl began playing with his belt then and made a tight knot with it "...but I can get you to the batgirl." Slowly securing the belt around her own wrists she raised both of her now restrained arms above her head depicting how she was found a while ago and around to face the Riddler once again. "I have pending business with her for what she did to me". She was trying to show him what she had been been done but her efforts to seduce him never really stopped.

Quinn was a nutcase, naturally. In truth it was a challenge to say if there was any validity to her claims, but if she'd wanted to hurt him then Eddie had no doubts that that would've happened at this stage. Then, smiling, he approached the freshly bound blonde. "Batgirl?" he repeated. That redhead tease had been a thorn in his side too, but her attractiveness was undeniable. If he could catch her too...

He adjusted his slacks, now short on a belt, and took some pleasure in fishing his cock into view. Given his less than stellar reputation in most regards, Riddler's dick was both rather long and thick- an impressive member that hadn't seen as much action as its owner may have wanted to. Now though, he had a fine crazy clown to give it too.

"Well, in that case..."

Strong fingers hooked under the hem of her torn costume, sliding it down the rounded slope of her backside and letting it drop onto the floor at her feet. Both hands gripped her ass at a rapid rate, the echoing sound of a resounding spank rolling through the area. He led Quinn back toward his expensive car, and then abruptly laid her back over the polished bonnet, letting the warm metal tease at her muscles. Eddie smirked and settled the head of his cock against her labia, while two fingers teased the nub of her clit. "I'm to assume you're in the market for a new boss?"

Back
Top Bottom