Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for World of Darkness or Shadowrun

Levius

Meteorite
Looking for anyone interested in a Roll20, erotic, World of Darkness game or Shadowrun game.

WoD plot summary: This would be for at most 3 players.
Each player would create a Human.
You are one of three friends sharing the same house and going to the local university (City to be decided). All three of you grew up in the Midwest and grew up as close friends in the same grade. When it was time to go to University you all managed to go to the same one that you chose together because of how close you all are. The plot takes a turn for the World of Darkness when you are attacked by a vampire on your way home from a Friday night out. You may choose at this point to become a mage, a werewolf, or a vampire. More details to come if there is interest.

Shadowrun: 4 Players. Street Level Character Creation. Sum to 12 (Not 10)
1 Mage, 1 Muscle, 1 Hacker, 1 Rigger(Drones only no Passenger vehicles)
The four of you have lived poor in the barrens of Seattle for most of your lives. You grew up together avoiding gangs, drugs, and the other threats that haunt the SINless in Redmond. The 4 of you head into the City proper for a chance to go clubbing after a windfall of cash. On your way there you see a GMC Banshee go down and close. You rush to the site....

I am also looking for a 1 x 1 of either setting, but am looking for interest here.[/b]

I'd love to play Shadowrun, if I can work out a time that works for the group.

I'd especialy love the mage roll. Muscle and Rigger are interesting too.

(Hackers and riggers can be rough in a street level game, though!)

lilithsboy said:
Would be interested in WOD which version are your running?

For WoD I would be using either 20th Anniversary edition or Old. I prefer old as it would require less relearning, but it would really depend on the players.

lilwhiterabbit: Yes, I will accept new players as intimate knowledge of the system is not a requirement. Either setting will be heavier on the RP and less on the combat/mechanics anyways. I do plan to include all aspects for whatever I run, but the focus will be more on the RP of the story.

Tenshi: If you look at the build it's Sum to 12 which means I am looking at a More magic/technomancer oriented campaign.

I will continue to check back on this thread. I will start planning an actual campaign once I have one or the other filled. I am guessing three players for the WoD will fill up faster since three have showed Interest. But one never knows.
If you are in for WoD or for Shadowrun, just post which you are going to sign up for. Once I have enough interested parties, I will post the link here to the Roll20 Thread. For those wanting to get a good chance of getting in:

World of Darkness
Picture: (No NSFW)
Character Name:
Character Age: (Keep in mind that the range for this should be 21-23)
Character Concept:
Nature:
Demeanor:
Archtype: (Mage, Kindred, Garou)
Clan/Tribe/Tradition: (For garou please also list Auspice...Only Homids allowed as you were raised human with your two friends)
Gender is not an issue as the game will be text based and so your RL gender is inconsequential.

Shadowrun
Picture: (No NSFW)
Character Name:
Character Age:
Character Concept:
Archtype:
Background History:

Hope to see more soon!

Interested in WOD (prefer to use oWod).

World of Darkness
Picture:
latest

Character Name: Mary Connolly
Character Age: 21
Character Concept: Studying to be a Nun (directed that way by her parents as she used to be a bit of a party girl)
Nature: Bon Vivants
Demeanor: Caregiver
Archtype: Kindred
Clan: Brujah

Not sure if you want a bit more background at this point?

Back
Top Bottom