Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Exactly What the Old Ones had in Mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yumi's response to being... touched... and dragged... was one that most, if not all people would not expect. From within the depths of that dark hood, there could be heard a loud, hissing shriek. It was confused and upset but mostly confused. She'd never really been... touched. And now? It was revealed to anyone that she had rather delicate and well-manicured fingers. They were also rather soft as well. When Yukio let her go at the steps, Yumi simply walked down them, trying to keep any semblance of dignity she had left. As they reached his vehicle, her eyes pierced shockingly through the shade of the cloak and directly at Yukio in a brilliant violet hue. "You often toy with what you do not understand, is that correct, Yukio-san?" A crescent-shaped outline of her teeth also appeared through the darkness, "You are a rather impulsive boy as well. I suppose that's why I have to be here though. To show you that which you do not understand. To allow you to hear, see and feel that which is beyond the veil of reality. Tis a thankless job, yes yes yes it is but I s'pose someone ought to do it... even if the person I am teaching is little more than a pretty face..."

Yumi sits down in the car, her hands curling up into the sleeves as best as possible. Underneath the shadows and the chaotic patterns of speech she was blushing, unsure if she was horrified or embarrassed by the physical contact of another person that had not been a close family member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom