Fate/Another (A Fate/Naruto crossover w/ Malfrost)

namedsara

Planetoid
Rin Tohsaka frowned, she was sure she completed the ritual correctly yet no servant was summoned and no command spells were marked on her body. Worse yet, she found that she had been teleported to a strange and deep forest, the likes of which were rarely seen now in the modern world. Rin was very confused. She knew the teleportation could not have been her. In all her years of studying and learning magic she had never even come across magic that could teleport objects or people. ‘Where am I?’ She wondered as she explored her surroundings carefully. “Hello? Is anyone here?” She shouted as she walked, wondering if this was part of the War or if she had made a terrible mistake in her summoning ritual.

Many of the more senior and powerful shinobi were all gathered in the Hokage Tower, including the Konoha 11. Ino stood among her teammates as the room was buzzing and everyone was discussing what was happening."Everyone quiet!" Tsunade's voice boomed across the room and the noise died down as everyone turned their attention to the Hokage.

"Right, so something very strange has happened and our world is right now host to something called the 'Holy Grail War'. I don't know what this really is, but 7 people called 'Masters' from another world have been summoned here to compete in this 'War'. I've been told the winner of the war gets any wish granted for them and those who aided them. Now some of the other villages are using this as an opportunity to invade and claim more lands. We as the village of the Land of Fire must also participate in order to defend ourselves. So the mission for all of you today is to go out and find a 'Master' for us to ally with. It should be easy to spot them as their chakras will stand out. Now go!"

As usual Ino was assigned with her Team 10 and they headed out to try and find a Master. Even though the circumstances seemed weird, Ino tried to think of it as just like another regular mission.

Sasuke Uchiha had been following the strangely dressed girl in the shadows for awhile. Sasuke had heard the news from one of his informants of the Holy Grail War and the Masters that were now among them. This girl he was tracking had an extremely unique chakra, plus with how she was dressed and her reactions, she had to be one of these Masters.

Sasuke decided to go out on a limb and he cast a hand sign, his Sharingan activating on the girls. He casts a potent genjutsu on her, one that would make her feel like she was in a dream like state. One that would make her horny and aroused and would make him appear very attractive when he appeared. For now, he waited to see how she would react.

Shirou was wandering around the woods near Konoha, not knowing where he was. All he knew was he was in his house one moment and in some woods the next. Nothing seemed right, and on top of that, there was a strange brand on his hand. "What the heck is this..." he muttered aloud to himself as he let out a sigh. One thing was for sure though, his magical circuits seemed to be a lot more active and potent now. He could feel the mana flowing through him, but for now...he was just trying to figure out where he was.

As she walked along, Rin suddenly felt heat rising through her body. Initially she tried to ignore it but she couldn't help placing a hand discreetly under her black skirt to touch herself. "Ughh..." It felt good and her small touches soon became more active rubbing. She stopped at a tree panting, her left hand against the tree as she right hand played with herself, her underwear starting to get soaked. She was so distracted by this she didn't notice her surroundings had changed from the forest to a more grey plains with little detail, the tree her left hand was on being the only thing that stood in this deserted place.

It didn't take long for Ino to sense the foreign chakra. It was chakra unlike anything she had ever seen before. It wasn't immensely powerful, it was just different and foreign. "Over there." She pointed and along with Shikamaru and Chouji headed to the source of the strange chakra. They soon spotted Shirou and all landed in front of him. "You, you're a Master aren't you." It was Shikamaru who spoke, "We are from the hidden leaf village and we would like to help you in your holy war. Will you come back with us to our village?"

As her teammate spoke, Ino couldn't help but notice how innocent Shirou looked. She had expected to find some kind of tough warrior as the Masters in this war, not a boy her age who looked like he's never been in a fight before.

Sasuke appeared before Rin with a grin on his face. His hair blew in the wind as he walked towards her. He was in his robe, and his firm and pale chest was visible to her. He would appear extremely attractive to her as he moved to pin her to the tree. His hand moved up to her chin and tilted it up so they looked into each others eyes before he pressed his lips up roughly against her own, his tongue passionately swirling around her lips as it tried to forces it ways into her mouth as his bulge began to press up against her crotch.

Shirou sensed someone coming and quickly traced two shortswords into his hands, one black and one white. He had never seen them before, but for some reason, they easily came to mind...and he was able to trace them so easily when compared to before when he could barely trace anything. When he saw the people meant him no harm, he allowed his swords to vanish. When the seeming leader of the group mentioned him being a master, he looked at the brand on his hand. "Yeah...I suppose this would make me one." he remembered his talk with the priest about war...about masters and servants and the grail. He looked at the three strangers and smiled. "I'm Shirou Emiya....are you all my servants?" He asked with a chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head meekly, not sure what was going on. As he took a step forward though, his brand began to glow, as did the hand of the blonde haired girl in the group.

Rin wasn't opposed to it as Sasuke pinned her and started to kiss her. She didn't know who he was but she didn't care, he was helping her satisfy her urges. "Mmm..." Rin moaned and kissed him back, her own tongue battling against his. She moved her arms to hold his body, feeling the muscles on his chest. She pushed her body against his to be able to rub herself against his bulge.

"W-what?" Ino was surprised when her hand started glowing. "What does this mean?" She raised her hand to show Shikamaru and gestured towards Shirou's glowing hand. Shikamaru frowned, he wasn't sure, "I think its got to do with the master/servant terms of the war. Anyway it's nice to meet you Shirou. I'm Shikamaru and these are my teammates, Ino and Chouji. It seems like maybe Ino is your servant."

Ino blushed, the terms servant and master made her feel embarrassed and it didn't help that she thought Shirou was pretty cute.

"We should head back to the village and try to sort all this out." Shikamaru announced, "Follow us Shirou."

Sasuke's tongue pressed eagerly against Rin's own as their tongues wrestled inside Rin's mouth as he explored. He pulled back after a few moments, his lips lingering over her own with a grin as his tongue licked her cheek and slowly began to run up and down her neck. His hands moved to grip the bottom of her red top and he began to lift up to pulled it over her head and off her body, which he tossed to the side once it was off.

His hands then moved to skillfully unclip her bra to expose her lovely and sizeable breasts to him. His tongue trailed down her neck to one of the mounds as his tongue gracefully swirled around one of her hard and perky nipples before his mouth latched on and he began to suck. As he did this, one of his hands trailed down her smooth belly towards her crotch. His hand vanished under her skirt and began to stroke her wet silt through her soaked panties, his fingers finding her clitoris so he could began to rub and tug on the sensitive nub.

As the glow slowly began to die down, Ino would see flashes of events in her mind. A happy family...followed by a fire and death all around. The sense of hopelessness and dread, of accepting death, filled her for a brief moment, before the smile of a man she did not know gave her hope. She was filled with a sense of obligation, to strive to help others at no matter the cost to herself, to be a hero of justice. Only for a moment, however, then the feeling was gone. Shirou was unaware that Ino has just taken a glimpse of his past and he gave the trio a smile as he followed Shikamaru.

He walked next to Ino and blushed slightly as he reached out to grasp her hand with his own and gave it a small squeeze. "Ino....correct? If you really are my servant, I'm sorry I dragged you into this. I will do everything in my power to make sure you stay safe and come out of this alive." Shirou promised her with a firm nod of his head and a squeeze of her hand with his own, a small smile gracing his features as he hoped to give her some comfort.

"Ughhnnn..." Rin moaned, her head tilted up backwards as Sasuke kissed his way down from her neck to her breasts. She allowed him to strip her top and bra off and she groaned again as she felt his tongue play and suck on her breasts. "Aaahhh!" He was going very fast on her and she put one hand on his head and the other on his hands to attempt to control the pace and slow it down slightly. She was completely soaked and extremely wet and she closed her eyes as she panted. At this rate it wouldn't take long for her to come.

Ino's face turned red when Shirou took her hand. "Oh um... you, you don't have to worry about me. We've all been trained our whole lives to fight." From the vision she just saw she knew the Shirou was a good person at heart who only wanted to help others. It made her quite glad that someone like him was her master. It made her genuinely want to help him too. "If I really am your servant I will try my best to help you win this war." She smiled back at him, but took her hand back, wanting to be more professional and not get anything personal involved.

Sasuke understood what Rin was doing and slowed down for her. He removed his mouth from her breast and he moved back to slowly kissing her neck, his lips moving to her ear. "What do you want....tell me." His gruff, and lustful voice whispered into her ear before he nibbled on her earlobe and began to suck. His hand on her clitoris moved to her slit and slowly began to rub the folds of her pussy. His middle finger slowly began to prod into her as he slowed down to the point of teasing her now to see if she would beg for more.

"Still, I dragged you into this....I want to make sure you are alright..." Shirou stated somewhat reluctantly. He wondered if he would truly be able to pull his own weight, he didn't want to be dragging Ino down. When he felt her remove her hand from his own though, he did scowl lightly as he sought out her hand with his own again and gave it a firm squeeze. "At least let me down this much..." he mumbled slightly, his face tinted red as he looked away, embarrassed as he looked away from as they arrived at the leaf village.

Now that the pace slowed down, Rin realised she needed more, her hand on Sasuke's almost guiding him. "I need... I need more..." Her voice out of breath. "Hhgnn! AHH!" She moaned in pleasure as she felt his finger prodding, "Don't... tease me" she tried to push his hand forward with her own, making his finger go deeper and sending waves of pleasure through her body.

The team brought Shirou up to the Hokage and a small meeting was held. "So, Shirou, can you tell us more about this war?" Tsunade asked him. It seems like everyone in the ninja world were still unsure of what was happening, but the potential power of the Holy Grail was too tempting for most villages to turn down. "We will aim to help you in anyway possible, and I want to tell you we do not seek the Grail for any gains and only wish to defend ourselves from those who want to use it for harm. What you wish for is of no concern to us as long as it doesn't affect us."

Sasuke chuckled as he used one of his hands to give her ass a good spank before groping her rear. His other hand removed its fingers from her pussy and slowly began to tease her clitoris once again. His tongue trailed down her neck and between the valley of her breasts, down her smooth stomach and towards her crotch as Sasuke slowly got on his knees. He grasped her panties and pulled them down as his tongue began to lick at her clitoris before pushing itself into her pussy, pounding into her like a piston as his fingers skillfully played with her nub while his other hand groped her rear.

Shirou listened to Tsunade and nodded his head. "All I can tell you is that it is between the Masters with their servants. The grail can supposedly grant any wish to the winning duo." Shirou explained what little he knew of the Grail War and how it came to be. The who time, his eyes would shift to look at Ino slightly before looking back to Tsunade. "I appeciate the help, Hokage-sama...but where am I to stay?" Shirou questioned, wondering where he would be living while he was staying in this strange, new land.

"AHHH! YES!" Rin screamed as Sasuke's tongue entered her. She felt her knees becoming weak and held on to his head, one hand curling around his hair. while the other was rubbing her own breasts. Soon, she felt her climax approaching. She pressed down on Sasuke's hand so his finger would push hard against her clit. She shuddered and gasped as she came all over Sasuke's face and she felt her juices running down her legs.

"You can stay here in the Hokage residence. There are plenty of spare rooms around." Tsunade informed him, "If you are tired you may go rest and we can continue tomorrow. However before you go there is an important question I want to ask you: What are your goals for this war? What will you do if you win? I know I said we don't care what you want, but I need to know nonetheless." She looked firmly into Shirou's eyes to catch him out if she thought he was lying. Ino stayed quiet. She knew Shirou had good intentions from the visions she had, but it didn't seem like the right place to say anything.

Sasuke grinned as he felt Rin climax. He happily licked up her juices as they poured out of her pussy. His tongue pulled out and began to lick at her slit and clitoris, licking up her juices before moving to her thighs to continue to clean her up of her love nectar. After he cleaned her off, he stood up and undid his robes to reveal his firm and pale chest, and his massive and throbbing cock. He pressed the throbbing member up against her entrance, his tip pressing up against her clitoris. "Tell me you want it..." Sasuke whispered hotly into her ear, sucking hard on her earlobe as he did so.

"If we are staying here...I would like to request that my servant, Ino stays with me." Shirou looked over to Ino and gave her a small smile before turning back to Tsunade, pondering over her question for a moment before looking her straight in the eye. "Simple. I would wish for a world where everyone one could be happy, even if it meant I didn't exist. A world where I can be a hero of justice and everyone can smile." Shirou spoke his ideals and grinned before turning back to Ino. "Shall we go?" He grasped Ino's hand and waited for her to lead the way.

"Yes, I want it inside me..." Rin whispered back, her hands grasping his cock and guiding it into her. She moaned as it slide in, the walls of her vagina tightly wrapping around it. "Please, fuck me." She begged, moving her hips to signal what she wanted. Rin kissed Sasuke passionately as he fucked her, her arms around his neck, her tongue battling his, her breasts pressed up against his taut chest. Occasionally when he hit a sweet spot, he would feel her moan into his mouth.

Tsunade kept her eyes levelled with Shirou's as he spoke. "Good, it appears you have a good heart. You may go," The Hokage waved her hand to dismiss him, "but Ino stays behind. I wish to speak to her first. I'll send her to you when I'm done." she nodded for the guards to bring Shirou to one of the larger guest bedrooms. Once they left, Tsunade turned her attention to Ino, "I don't know how or why you became his servant, but while you are you must help him in whatever way you can." she winked at her student, "After all, men have urges and we should endeavour to keep him happy."

"Ummm. Yes! Hokage-sama!" Ino blushed, understanding Tsunade's meaning. Now that she was officially allowed, she could definitely pull some moves on Shirou should she have to. "Shirou's ideals are too ideal. While I'm not saying he's lying, I still don't trust him completely so keep your eye on him. Anyway go, you're dismissed." Tsunade waved Ino away.

Ino got to the front of Shirou's room and knocked. "Shirou it's me, Ino." Thinking to spice things up as the Hokage requested, Ino pulled the zipper of her purple top down so it would partially reveal her cleavage and waited for Shirou's reaction when he saw her.

Sasuke was eager to give Rin what she wanted. Once she begged for it, he was eager to give her a good fucking. He began to gyrate his hips, his cock pounding deep into Rin's pussy. He easily shattered her hymen and began to pound his cock up against her cervix. He kissed her back, his tongue swirling around her own between their lips before he pushed her tongue into her mouth and his tongue followed. After kissing her passionately for a few moments, his lips detached from hers as as they moved down to her breasts. His lips latched onto her mound and sucked hard, his tongue swirling around her nipple as he gave her ass a spank with one hand and teased her clitoris with another while he fucked her roughly.

Shirou was slightly sad to be separated from Ino. The connection with him made him feel close to her, even though they just meet. He was led to the room, which he quickly got settled into. He was given a change of clothes and was in the middle of changing when Ino walked in. He had just taken off his shirt to reveal his extremely fit and well toned chest and abs to the girl. He didn't seem to think anything of it. "Welcome back, Ino. What did Tsunade-sama need to talk to you about?" Shirou gave her a smile before asking his question. His eyes wandered to the cleavage that was now expose and he blushed a she felt himself becoming arouse as he shifted his eyes away. He hoped she didn't catch him peaking.

She didn't know why she wanted it so badly, nor did she know who the man fucking her was, but it didn't matter. All Rin wanted was the pleasure Sasuke was giving her. Every time he pounded her, a gasp or moan would escape from her lips. They were going faster now and Rin moved her hips in rhythm with Sasuke. She leaned her head back as Sasuke moved back to her breasts, extra moans coming out in between his pounds whenever he did something else to her.

Ino was surprised seeing Shirou shirtless. Did he hear what Tsunade told her? "It was nothing, just that I'll be staying with you here." Ino walked into the room, her hands trailing across Shirou's chest. "And if you ever need anything, I will do everything I can to help." She winked at him. This was actually quite fun being able to tease a guy like Shirou as an official part of a mission. "I should try to see if there are more missions like this in the future." Ino thought to herself.

Sasuke moaned loudly as he pushed his cock even more deeply into her pussy, his cock pushing past her cervix and entering her womb. A small outline of his cock could be seen in her stomach as he fucked her roughly, his hips slapping against her entrance with each thrust as he switched breasts. His tongue now swirling around her other perky nipple as he twisted her clitoris between his digits. "Tell me you love it..." He whispered hotly as he felt a pressure building up in his cock, his climax near.

Shirou looked at Ino with a blush. Her hand on his chest serving to turn him on even more. He could feel his cock starting to grow hard in his pants as he looked at Ino. His gaze was a mixture of serious and lust as he licked his lips slightly. "So....anything? If I told you I needed sexual release....what would you do?" Shirou asked her with a serious expression, hoping he wouldn't get slapped for asking such a straight forward question.

"Ahhh yess! I love it when you fuck me!" Rin screamed in pleasure. Her walls gripped tightly onto Sasuke's cock. Her hands gripped tightly onto Sasuke's body as she also felt her climax nearing again. Her body started to quiver and her knees grew weak, "I'm going to cum again..." she moaned, trying to hold it in as the pleasure increased. Then after one good thrust that went deep inside her, Rin screamed and came, her juices flowing down along his cock.

"I would do anything you want, master..." Ino teased, her eyes smiled at Shirou seductively as her hands went down from his chest towards to crotch. "It seems like you do need release." Ino teased again when she felt the hard bulge in his pants. She played with him through his pants as she asked, "So what do you want? A blowjob? Handjob?" Before he could answer she captured his lips with her own in a passionate kiss.

"From now on...you are my little slut and slave....never forget that." Sasuke whispered hotly into her ear as he moaned loudly, his cock defiling and ravishing her womb. With one final, violent thrust, Sasuke came, filling Rin's pussy and womb with his hot and sticky seed. It filled her completely to the brim, his hot seed leaking out of her pussy and down her thigh. He pulled his cock out of her pussy and let and sink down the tree as he slapped his messy cock against her cheek and ordered her to clean him off.

Shirou blushed as Ino came on to him. Just as he was getting ready to reply, Ino kissed him. His eyes widened in surprise, but he quickly closed them, returning the kiss with a passion. His tongue pressed up against her lips, seeking entrance to her mouth as he wrapped a strong arm around her waist and pulled her into his hard and firm chest as his other hand slithered down her back and gave her ass a nice spank

Back
Top Bottom